Western European men share King Tut's DNA

How is this even possible?

If Ancient Egyptians were White where the Olive Skinned Muslims came from?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_T-M184
smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/true-colors-17888/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0t65vXMS_Cw
youtube.com/watch?v=8FXlqFPHAaU
israelite.ca/research/specialstudiesfiles/scriptural_marks.html
fascovereign.blogspot.com/2013/11/adam-aryan.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE

Was

Muslim expansion after the collapse of rome. They raped alot of the middle east.

WUZ

K A N G Z
A
N
G
Z

Also the muslims praying on the shipping lanes and constantly raiding for slaves is probably the real main cause of the "dark ages".

Turk blood.

Half of Europeans are Muslims, case closed

KANGZ BTFO

What's next, gonna tell them they weren't Israelites or Olmecs either?

Hark, verily it appears, that in the long distant days of old AEgypt, we were in fact sitting sovereigns

>muslim is a race now

Only Egyptian royal families were white.
The plebs were Semitic and black.

You see, back in the pinnacle of civilization with the rise of Pharaohs and slave classes, it was actually the origins of white people and their ascension among the lesser races. That's why even the jews were forced to submit to them, and they've secretly hated them ever since despite the mass exodus by the traitor Moses. The whites were eventually forced out of Egypt, and they spread out to Europe and elsewhere, and that's why Egypt became a total shithole after the good people were gone.

Obligatory

So what you're saying is...I wuz kangz and shit?

the arab/persian sandnigger came from the indus valley, just as gypsies did millennia later

pajeets are constantly migrating west as their designated streets reach maximum fecal capacity

they breed like cockroaches, so must expand or die.

this is real deal history, confirmed by genetics, archaeology, linguistics and ancient documents.

GOV'NAHS

Jesus. The jaw/mouth structure couldn't be anymore different. I've seen this a thousand times but never stopped to look. And that's not even mentioning the forehead slope.

11% of Somalians and 3% of Swedes share Thomas Jeffersons DNA

Just throwing this little fact out there, you can make the conclusion yourself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_T-M184

t. butthurt niggers

smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/true-colors-17888/

AYO HOL UP

By "half of European men" they probably mean Southern Europe, and it is already well known that Egyptians were closely related to the Greeks, Romans, etc.

>If Ancient Egyptians were White where the Olive Skinned Muslims came from?
Caucasoids

in early Egyptian times the population was white its the same story in Babylon and Persia and turkey and north India over the past 3-4 thousand years these populations have dwindled to almost nothing there were even laws enacted by Egyptians in 3000 BC baring the entrance of Nubians or black people into upper and lower Egypt unless "they are bound in chains and as slaves'' here are Pakistani white girls our kin stranded in the sub continent . would you like to know more ?

You do realize that the collapse of Rome happened while Romans and Greeks were being raped by Germans, right?
The Muslim expansion merely balanced out the bleaching done by the Germanniggers with some new blacking.

only in later dynasties

It is actually the Anglos who have the biggest % of Ancient Egyptian DNA, it seems

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html

>If Ancient Egyptians were White where the Olive Skinned Muslims came from?

WE WUZ KANGZ

very much this. must be italy, greece and the baltics that has to take this one

This news clip said 70% of men in England today are related to him.

youtube.com/watch?v=0t65vXMS_Cw

He was R-M343, which is all over Europe (UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Spain, Northern Italy). When they said half, they meant half kek

>How is this even possible?
There was a picture contrasting the number of Muslim and Christian conquest battles. Look it up and you'll get a plausible answer.

ARE

Jefferson was pretty infamous for his slave sex parties

He probably fucked more chiks than Bill Clinton

it's not. it's just liberal revisionist propaganda

They were flying gyptians who built pyramids ann sheeit you racist fucker

>mfw this thread

must be that someone from western europe that lots of people here already had common ancestor with went down there and mixed their dna into egyptian royalty.

#CuckDenier

KANGZ

plz gib mor

why do blacks in the states think they came from egypt
where they really came from is like 2000miles away between one of the biggest deserts
are people this dumb?

t. Alberto Barbosa

I'll never understand it either. Almost all Europeans have at least some connection to royalty (I think over 50% of western Europeans are related to Charlemagne), but we never do that.

> 70% of brits share king tut DNA
tutankhamun had a fucked up grill, and numerous rotten teeth

the prevailing theory is he died from a dental abscess.

this shit checks out...

Ayy, more like King Slut, amirite?

>paki's got the best color
makes no sense, most pakis i know are much darker

I love the confusing way they try to word this.

Another and more straightforward title would've been:

"King Tut Proven Western European Ancestry"

Cause they assume anything in africa is black even though the continent is fucking huge.

YOU

WE WERE ROYALTY.

Half of European men these days are Olive Skinned Muslims.

this is why your women dont like you.
youre unironically autistic.

>romans werent white

ok ahmed

Don't talk about my ancestors like that

WE WERE KINGS!

Yes, niggers are that dumb.

They're like children when it comes to manipulating them. You don't even need facts or anything, you just need to confirm their biases and sound smart.

Why do whites anywhere, think they came from Greece?
Like its a really small continent with a lot of ravage land
Are people this Dumb?

>thousands of years ago I wuz kang
>tfw peasant today
reeee

So, I'm a fucking KANG?

don't forget inbred. Seems like the anglo to me.

kek

The original Egyptians were cucked by fellow Assyrians then Iranians then Greeks and Romans and by Arabs (that have stong negroid influence in their DNA) at last.
But modern egyptians are still more white than any other arabs excluding Syrians and Iraqi who actually the same.

>yfw its the white folks that should be screaming WE WUZ

WE

we wuz fuckin kangz bro

Turns out King Tut was also Charlemagne

You also share DNA with Genghis Khan.

Do you think Mongols were white now?

>Why do whites anywhere, think they came from Greece?
Literally no one says this.

>citation needed

during the regain of the Pharaoh Sesostris III there was a problem with endless thousands of black Nubians traveling north into Egypt that at the behest of his lead advisor osirisnet at the far southern border stones were erected warning the blacks to go no further or face enslavement by the state . by this time the nation had already begun to fall from its former glory there were large populations of non whites living in Egypt but in truth it was already too late some rich blacks had already begun to mix with the white population this same event happened in more or less the same way in all ancient civilisations .that is why in India Turkey Egypt Iran Iraq you will find white natives of the region before mixing occurred they were the majority it is Americas and Europe's future it has all happened before and it will happen again I have foreseen it ....

The general population of Ancient Egyptians were different from the ruling class. Also, Tut's origins seem to stem from the Caususus via paternal lineage. I wouldn't say Egyptions were European, but you could say that they used to rule over Egypt.

>implying they weren't

>Genghis connection to Europe
The most popular route is based on the House of Basarab of Wallachia, which today forms southern Romania. The first attested ancestor of the Basarab princes was a boyar, Thocomerius. There are several theories as to his origin. The most popular theory is that he was of Cuman extraction, as noted by the researcher Istvan Vassary (Toq-Tomir: Tihomir).[5] There were a significant number of Cumans in the region in his time. Also, a major fact such as being descended from Genghis Khan, would have unlikely been hidden, and would have rather been exploited. Some genealogists identify Thocomerius with a Bulgarian boyar named Tikhomir (from the Slavic roots for "calm" and "peace").

Some descendants of the Basarabs moved to neighboring Hungary, and it has been quite convincingly argued that Countess Claudine Rhédey von Kis-Rhéde (great-great-grandmother of Queen Elizabeth II) is a descendant of the Basarab rulers.

There's also some Russian lineage, doesn't mean Mongolians squat.

>Do you think Mongols were white now?

People consider Finland white so ya

*fucks dog*

>imblyign :DDDD

>Finland
>white
Asian clay.

interesting

>wallachia

Tell me about the dracula.

If you told me that article was true today I'd believe you considering half of the men in Europe are either Child Refugees or creations of "culturally enriched" women.

M8, everyone shares DNA with everyone. Refine your explicit statement.

You do realize Cleopatra lived closer to the invention of the internet than the building of the pyramids, right?

Citation?

What does this have to do with my DNA? I am not slavic.

We wuz kangs.

>it has all happened before and it will happen again I have foreseen it ....
But we have always lived on. Are we doomed this time, Nostradamus Leaf?

holy shit! so then we migrated out of Africa to India and then dispersed onto Eurasia from there.

India was connected to west Africa and not Asia during pangea
Indian people are super dark
Many tribes in the island areas are extremely primitive

MAKES TOO MUCH SENSE!!!!

And Mongolians are not Slavic. Thinking that because you share DNA with ancient egyptians means they were white is plain retarded.

Ghenghis Khan was a steppe aryan and had blue eyes.

There are lots of slavic/mongolian mixes and we know there are light skinned arabs, persians for example. The ruling egyptians are generally drawn as light skinned while the workers are darker, this doesn't seem like an accident.

Persians are not arabs you cunthead. They are not even semithic.

You're confusing how they drew their Nubian slaves with how they drew their citizens. Seriously, m8. Stop acting like a nigger and trying to claim every major civilization as your heritage. It's embarrassing.

I don't claim any of them as my heritage, I am american, my heritage I know of fought in the wisconsin calvary in the civil war for farm land after wandering to the US, others came in through canada and had a farm in upstate NY, beyond that I have no idea and pretending otherwise is what retards do.

We have no idea what most of these people were and genetic markers are very fuzzy science.

There is no accepted definition of "arab" cause it is ill defined. Like most of this shit, it is very wishy washy.

KANGZ

Lolwhat. Go educate yourself a little, you nigger.

some of us are moorish blacks who werent slaves and lived in solid communities along the frontier. Others are straight out of africa and it shows.

Funny you should ask.

youtube.com/watch?v=8FXlqFPHAaU
israelite.ca/research/specialstudiesfiles/scriptural_marks.html
fascovereign.blogspot.com/2013/11/adam-aryan.html