Hillary Clinton General /HCG/

Okay lads, while things may look dark we still have a lot of hope for /ourgirl/ to make in in still.

She won the popular vote by a MASSIVE margin of 2 MILLION but was let down by the flawed electoral college system. A system which needs to be changed and modernised to better reflect the popular vote of the American people.

Get to writing letters/emails to the members of the electoral college, tell them the people wanted Hillary and not some bigot who only seeks to divide and destroy the nation. Tell them that the popular vote is the one to trust!

We can still make history and break the glass ceiling with our first woman President, we just need to double down and make the electors see this as well.

We are with Her!

Lol

Hi fellow Sup Forums users, I totally agree with OP here.

This time next year we will have double drumpf's popular vote.

I'll be so glad when this bullshit is over in 13 days and the Hilltards finally fuck off forever.

Okay, good troll.

*Seinfeld theme starts playing*

Soon, Hilldawgs!

HAHAHA stupid drumpf supporters she will win a huge landslide, and you will all kill your self HAHA have fun being on the wrong side of history losers HAHAHAHHAHAHA

d-d-don-don't worr-worry g-guys-s. w-we c-can o-o-overth-throw dr-drumpf-f.

hmm, the Electoral College was invented so that people making a poor choice (clinton) could be ignored.

Hmm, looks like everything is working as intended here.

I hope the shills are ready for war if she becomes president.

Fuck yes. Fuck Russia they hacked our election.

World government would mean world peace, so yes.

ha ha ha! drump!

Slay, Queen.

Fuck Shitlery and fuck black "people"

Why does it always have to be Australia and Canada? What is wrong with you people?

you know dumping your hillpepes like that will devalue them greatly.

living in a fantasy i see, or perhaps shitposting in a shitpost thread?

You realize the electoral college doesn't act the same way it does now as it did then. Now it's simply there to protect people from the "tyranny of the majority", ie. unless you're voting in a swing state your vote hardly means shit.

stay mad pumpkins

im gona laugh now for when it is 100% confirmed that the recount did not make shillary president.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

Hillary lost lmao

Hillary lost lmao!

>Hilltards fucking off
>forever
Do you think they really have anything better to do than complain, and eat up their emotionally triggering media for the sake of shitposting irl?? I feel like most posts like OP we see are trolls, or just copied and pasted from somewhere else. But these fucking idiots protesting and shit are just going to move on to something else that validates their ignorant thinking and shitty behavior. They will be BTFO literally to DEATH before they ever stop - well the leftists anyway.

>washington
>border with canada
>a fucking washingtonian

Hillary lost lmao!!

The cheshire cat was a nice touch, shows that person isn't living in reality.

>mfw the recount comes in
Drumpf BTFO!

This

Hillary lost, LMAO!!!!

Just face it Drumpfkins, the electors will vote for Hillary.

I can't believe people actually sat down and made
Hillary/Pepe memes. Like, it would make me feel
so dirty and disgusting to corrupt something as
pure as Pepe :(

I sexually Identify as an Donald Trump. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of building walls to put Hispanics in the dump. People say to me that a person being a Trump is Impossible and I’m -blam!-ing retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install a spray tan, wig and an oversized ego on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Trumpinizer” and respect my right to deport from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a Trumpophobe and need to check your mexican-privilege. Thank you for being so understanding

I sexually Identify as an Donald Trump. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of building walls to put Hispanics in the dump. People say to me that a person being a Trump is Impossible and I’m -blam!-ing retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install a spray tan, wig and an oversized ego on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Trumpinizer” and respect my right to deport from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a Trumpophobe and need to check your mexican-privilege. Thank you for being so understanding

Hillary lost

Democraps like the Electoral college in 2012 they hate it now.

Sit down.

>Hillary Clinton
Nice meme

tfw Hillary is sworn in on Jan 20th

Hillary lost

CTR is getting shut down

Fuck CTR

Quit projecting

OP is a faggot

>world government = world peace

are you so full of the kool-aide you don't see what you are saying? do they not make you read 1984 any longer? brave new world?

the "left" (false dichotomy created by the ruling elite) are playing the long game, believe we're stupid and will establish a one world government where we live like shit in automated wastelands while they attend galas. Like in that movie Brazil.

BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN

SAGE

Say it with me:

LOVE TRUMPS HATE

BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN

I Love Trump's Hate.

I Love Trump's Hate.

if tripps then hillary wins

I Love Trump's Hate ,

Trmp wins!

Does anyone have more of the hildawgs?

Keked hard
See, these are the kinds of shitty Pepes inexperienced memers should make. Why can't you shills make GOOD shitty Pepes?

I Love Trump's Hat

How's she doing these days?

>MASSIVE margin of 2 MILLION
>literally less than one percent of population

looking for the one where two little hipster elves are trying to hold her up during a speech

someone plz halp

/thread

Hillary-who?
What-Clinton?
OP, dunno what you're on about m8.

WAAHHHHH!!!!

WAAHHHHHHHHHAHHHH!!!!

BOOOO HOOOO BOOO HOOOOO!!!!!

STICK OUT YOUR BOTTOM LIP SOME MORE AND CRY YOU LOSER BABY

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

saged you fucking loser.

>Aussie
>Using a proxy
Nice try, shill
Trump won fair and square

wow i can smell your desperation from across the internet
kill yourself you pathetic faggot