How does a woman earn your trust Sup Forums?

How does a woman earn your trust Sup Forums?

She's willing to s my d at a moment's notice.

>women
>trust

pick one

>3DPD

By being woke.

pfff only met one and she had problems with a bipolar ex a shit mom and had a kid. Most women are superficial, and i dont talk or care for them. Honestly, i think only like 2% of women in society i could talk to.

Only through obedience. She'll give you that is you have a strong enough will to maintain it. You also have to mot be mentally unstable witj that position of responsibility.

based on everything I've learnt over the years they don't

by being red pilled on dindus/spics

Hit her a lot

When she doesn't report me fort rape despite all the activities that are legally defines as rape that I put her through.

By demonstrating trustworthiness over time, duh.

Honesty, only after many many years of knowing her and seeing her seek the redpill herself.

>How does a woman earn your trust Sup Forums?
She doesn't. It's a mistake to trust any woman who isn't your mother, and even some mothers are untrustworthy.

>women
>trust
kek

fpbp

>that pic
Deep conversation causes you to be swallowed up by the endless void of space?

By not being a fucking degenerate and not doing shit that would make me lose trust in her.

they cant

ever

Women either don't understand, or understand and still ignore it for some superficial reason. Only cucks trust women.

You don't ever trust a woman. They will stab you in the back the second you are too weak to stand.

I honestly don't know how anyone, man or woman, would earn my trust. I guess if they made some gesture that showed that they were loyal to me.

I think there are very few women who can be trusted with everything. At your lowest points when you need them most is when they'll ditch you and be heartless. I wish I had friends.

when she lets you cum inside desu

At this point it's impossible. We've reached peak degeneracy and finding a women who isn't a complete whore is next to impossible. And if you don't marry one right out of high school they stop existing.

You're left having to choose between being alone and having to pay for some fat trashy slut with halfbreed niglet children.

The women's liberation meme told women that being wives and mothers was looked down upon. And now that women don't want to be wives and mothers, men stopped caring about being husbands.

I could trust women if I had a time machine.

>trusting women
>ever

You dont trust women, theyre impulsive and emotional creature.

What you do is not allow for he to "get lost". Be strong, be dominant, be worthy of her being submissive to you and she will never cheat.

Also, hit the gym.

Lastly, no matter what you do, due to our society and zeitgeist women can and will get away with cheating/divorce without consequences, which means that if she ever gets the chance to fuck a rockstar/actor/professional athlete/famous intellectual/artist... she will. If youre lucky to find out, you can dump her. If youre unlucky, youll raise another man's child.

>dont get married
>dont trust women
>get a paternity test

Hookers let you do that

i'm talking about well adjusted women senpai

I know right?

>woman
>trust

lol fucking retard

When you grab her by the pussy.

Enjoying Lord of the Rings on the same level as I do

Youre such a pathetic cuck its not even funny.

You think you understand women, but youre on the same level as feminist nu-males.

Women havent changed at all. The government changed (no fault divorce, mother gets custody, alimony...), society changed (no social shaming fir cheating/divorce), technology advanced (the pill, facebook, tinder, washing machines, microwaves...).

Read some fucking books.

Generally understands at least the value of traditions and is willing to give me space in being a man.

By wearing this.

Im afraid there is no way. Trust can be earned as a response for true loyalty, but female brain's biology allows no such a thing. So always look after your bitches and do not tolerate any transgressions on their side.

>Austria
hahahahahahahahahaha

Trust is for white males only, nobody else can be trusted in any circumstance, ever.

There are mothers who are trustworthy?

>has a brain
>is talented
>has hobbies
>good at things

everyone trusts batman though

Never trust a mother, not even your own.

You're right, women haven't changed at all. But the social structures keeping them from being degenerate whores have evaporated.

And I'm a cuck? Enjoy your massive Muslim immigration in the coming years.

lol we found the woman

>How does a woman earn your trust Sup Forums?

got a job
got her own car
got her education going
responsible with her money
comes from a good family
hasn't been promiscuous
can carry on an intelligent conversation

could just be on birth control

so whats the point

No.

they don't

ctd i would say i might trust them *might* if they birth my children

but mostly im just using them as a vesicle to produce my offspring

When they can prove to be self-sufficient and don't have a deep rooted insecurity where they need constant attention

Pretty much why I married my wife. That and she loathes fatties and is still going to the gym with me after being together for 8 years.

tatoo of my name around asshole, daily anal sex as it heals

She has to make the perfect cup of tea. Once she has mastered that she gains my trust. If she doesnt master it she gets a five point palm exploding heart technique right in her minge.

I don't think I could really trust a woman. I've met and been with some good women, women I felt comfortable opening up a bit to, but never one I felt a deep sense of trust with.

They are too fickle, too swayed by social pressure and norms.

It's a shame, really. I guess I'll settle with the woman I feel and think I can trust. If I ever find one.

OK, if you are not a troll, here goes:
>virgin
>never cheated on anyone
>excellent relationship with father
>father and mother are still married
>if she has siblings, her siblings are good, upstanding people
>no drugs
>no tattoos
>is nice with animals, and animals trust them
>kind to children
>educated
>no "study" abroad or Spring Break trips
>doesn't gossip, or if she does, shares everything with me

I could keep going, but this seems enough for now.

>Hate women/niggers/SJWs as much as me because of her redpill af older brother

I think I lucked out. As long as I don't fuck it up, which I will.

My long-term girlfriend is a MAGA hat wearing, Google-hating, redpill-hurling, traditionalist piece of work, and I am grateful for it. She grew up in a liberal as fuck family, and apparently she never felt comfortable revealing her power level before we started dating several years ago. I trust her pretty much fully. Feels good man.

The only people you can truly trust are your parents. Even best friends are a pitfall sometimes

FPBP

P.S.
I filter namefags.

It's simple: devalue your own trust and give it out indiscriminately

>my girlfriend is in my head

>The only people you can truly trust are your parents.

Tell that to my alcoholic leech of a father using my mother's death as an excuse to not do anything for the last 5 years and generally letting himself wither away at 60, while I have to help fund his lifestyle.

she donates one of her organs to me

>only met one women
>thinks 98% of them aren't worth talking to

trp losers with their confirmation bias
get your fat dumpy ass off the internet

I can detect their cunty energies immediately. So if a woman is not a cunt, I will approve of her more. Especially if she is in public around me and she is with other women and they are all giving off cunt vibes. The women that don't come across like that are the good ones. The good ones don't give off cunt vibes and they don't give you a hard time just because they are women and they know they can get away with it.

Iktf

Stand up to him and tell him to cut the shit or you stop paying.

But he is absolutely correct though.

By having a hymen.

When she's writing in her day planner and I look over to see "I

was just gonna post this

i'd accuse her of trend hopping to set her apart from others
but then i could do that to most of Sup Forums too

dis

I hope you two are having a lovely time.

Hey man those are the only available people to trust. If they suck, well you got the shit end of the stick sorry

I don't know.

Being anti-immigration should be enough. I honestly wouldn't want someone who's fully redpilled, because it chips away at your soul and ability to feel compassion.

Despite what's said about women in our community, one thing I like about them and that I find integral to their femininty, is their sense of empathy. If you strip this away, you're left with a cold-hearted harpy. That's also why traditional societies are so important, because they balance the man's rational, analytical, but occasionally brutal approach to life, with a woman's more emotional and compassionate approach to life. In modern society, this balance doesn't exist, and women's emotionally driven altruism has gone out of control. Having rejected family and community, they're looking for someone or something to mother, and in our case, that ends up being minorities, immigrants and other self-victimizing dregs of society. A woman's compassion needs to be directed and have meaning.

>mfw been seeing a girl for 8 weeks and identifying as a couple for 4 but last night she told me during a convo about sex during a 90 minute make-out session that it could take 6 months for her to trust me enough to have sex

why do I always want virgins?

I mean, she really is great and I love hanging out with her. The feeling is definitely mutual. I knew I'd have to wait a bit before we got there but 6 months is a massive investment for us to truly become a relationship... what does Sup Forums think?

you could very well be getting cucked/being taken for a ride.

Killing yourself is the surefire solution. Good luck.

Girls say stuff like that all the time, it's probably just her prodding to see your reaction. If you got upset she would think you only want sex.

Nip knows

If a bitch is that traditional you should give her father a goat and 8 bushels of wheat for rights to her.

Can I save this pic?

I remember being in such a situation, killing myself was the only solution

It's all yours my friend.

This, honestly. There's only one woman I trust with absolute confidence. I've known her since we were 12 and we watched each other grow into mature, redpilled individuals. Even a woman who appears redpilled is untrustworthy until she demonstrates the capacity for personal growth.

>90 minute make-out session
Why ever do this?

kek

it was hot

I want you to understand not only how nonplussed I am at your question but also why ...

First off, when I parsed out the question in my mind, I almost became dizzy. No, not the trust ...

It's the idea of women attempting to earn something with a man. When was the last time you met a woman who made the effort to prove that she was worthy of something? All the women I know feel entitled to the things they want from men, not that they have to earn them at all.

/thread

If she isn't an actual virgin you're getting cucked for sure. If she doesn't come from a traditional religious family with a strong father figure then save yourself the trouble and walk away now.

Ironically, if you physically abuse them long enough, their minds belong to you and they do whatever you tell them.

I trust my mom

I trust my wife that ive been In a relationship with for over 12 years now.

Currently 26.

You guys must be doing something wrong. Although i'd be foolish not to think most women arent cold backstabbing whores.

Not all women.

This.

A virgin would jump on Chad's dick without hesitation. She's not sexually interested in you. In six months she will dump you.

so women are subhuman and don't deserve any rights?

By acting normal for over 9 months.

I don't feel like telling the story, but I've learned never to fully trust a female if you don't want to have your entire life get fucked up.