youtu.be/IAA2KxgqVvk
youtube.com/watch?v=1leSItGRhy4
youtube.com/watch?v=BtD_XT6e8KI&t=73s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tl;dl:

turn on the 50s music
OK NOW TURN IT OFF

teddy found his tail today, he's so smart I can't even

everything is terrible I went to this place in the harbor for mussels and they didn't have a large enough plate and they didn't let me finish the broth in peace

buy creamo pls it's so good

THATS ALL

Now listen you schmuck I'm rich because I work hard. Why should I have to pay for a bum like you?

Borders, language, culture. Yesterday I was walking down the street and Barack Obama; THE MUSLIMS. Meshuggah. When these rapists: I looked in the mirror and, this woman in Chicago: raped. Unbelievable. These people want to kill us, they want to disenfranchise our children's souls, and I'll tell you: ... If ANYONE wants to call in. ANYONE AT ALL. Seriously. Here's the number again, we have so many people holding. But if ANYONE AT ALL would like to call in.

Back when the chrome was thick and the women were straight

The fish rots from the head down

Schmendrick

Go gargle with rogaine

All the lines are full, nobody can get through

Please call the show for any of these topics

Please call the show if you can, all the lights are blinking we are full. Please call the show.

Kek'd.

Fuck man. This is the most accurate thing about Savage Ive ever seen.

The only thing that couldve been added would be complaining about sinuses

Oh, so you're one of those sodomites? You should only get AIDs and die you pig.

Savage is fucking based

I get such a hard on when he brings up the eddies

Also, in line with your music comment

>ok, its rock and roll friday
>shit it off i cant do the music today, theres too much going on on in the world
two minutes later....
>what, you want me to talk politics all day? i cant do it

OP, you schmuck, you're using an overused shot of me. I bet you didn't even go down past the first line of the search results. You bum you, I bet you voted for Barack Hussein Obama. I bet you're one of these mincing salad boy sons of red diaper doper babies. That's all...

I can't handle the morons and the schmucks today. It's unbelievable to me! So call in on any of these topics. Excuse me I have a headache. I went to my favorite Italian place up in north beach and had too much vodka. Who wouldn't drink with the country the way it is? I almost didn't do the show today, but Teddy he, he gave me this look and I just felt I had to do it. Feel free to call in on any of these topics. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO TALK ABOUT TODAY?

...Turn up the music. Turn it up!. OKAY TURN IT OFF! The lines are all lit, call in. Please call in.

>Go gargle with rogaine

Kek forgot that one

I'm kekking so hard.

Savage posting is honestly my new favorite thing. These threads need to be daily.

Most brutal thing ive ever seen on a political show.

>youtu.be/IAA2KxgqVvk

Why people here listen to jews on the radio is beyond me.

>Blue Monday, how I hate blue Monday! Got to work like a slave all day. Here comes Tuesday, oh hard Tues-

Alright stop the music it's not Tuesday yet

>talks about going out on a boat for half an hour

SCHMENDRICKS
HILLARY CLIN-TOHN

*autistic screeching about callers who ask how he is before asking a question*

Because those Jews are the Jews that hate every single other jew

>ANYBODY COULD GO ON ALL DAY ABOUT THIS
>YOU WANT ME TO DO IT?
>I CAN DO IT TOO
>NOBODY WANTS THAT
>DO YOU REALLY WANT ME TO SAY THIS AND THAT AND OBAMA THIS AND OBAMA THAT
>ALRIGHT SO YOU WANT ME TO DO IT

Anybody got a link to some rare savages?

Captcha: MAGAzzino

youre posting in a thread about people listening to a jew on the radio

: /

So basically you're listening to the jewish version of self-hating white nu-male cuck.

THE GOLFER
THE HEMORRHOID WITH EYES
THE WALLBANGER
GROUCHO

This is the Savage Nation. Be here or be nowhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=1leSItGRhy4

What's with all the shilling for super beets on the radio ALL the hosts are doing

>CALL 18554007272
>SAVAGE

I'm in

Do people know his son is a legit BILLIONAIRE, creator of rock star energy drink? His son sounds red pilled (savage lets it slip)

>82
sorry lads

you have to sit through the boat stories to pick up on some dank meatball recipes

swissamerica.com

I've been listening to Savage for like 6 months now. I never miss a show. It's fucking addicting desu. I don't even care for politics that much but Savage is so fucking entertaining and he just pulls you in; he's a real storyteller. I wish we had a radio host like him in Australia.

He low-key mentions his son on occasion. Surprised he doesnt bring it up more. Savage is far from humble

what the fuck how did I not know this

>recipes
Bitch, all I've ever heard is the times he goes on about how small modern meatballs are
>tfw listening to the Dec. 2 broadcast and he's dropping red pills like crazy
>just called out Jake Tapper

They're estranged

Because we don't live in an echo chamber

>seltzer man or pickle merchant (bernie sanders)
>leprechaun (bill oreilly)

His funniest take was about 2-3 months ago when he said he was walking solo and went on about how disgusting tourists are when they lick ice cream cones, and how when you walk by a restaurant the people inside look at you like they're a king and you're a bum who can't afford a bad piece of fish

Kek'd, pretty accurate.

True I found out about it a few months ago, which amazed me because I always assumed Michael "Savage" Weiner was just in it for the money and didn't really believe the stuff he was saying but if that were the case I'd think he would have retired after his son became a billionaire CEO of an international corporation

Why did you say bitch? Thats pretty aggressive over a meatball post

But yeah. If youve listened to him for more than three weeks youd notice that he does entire segments on his favorite foods

Even Mark Levin comments on Savage doing food segments

Sorry if youre a retard

No. He clearly does weekends/holidays with family. Two weeks ago he shared a red pilled conversation he had with "a friend" ... then 2 minutes later let it slip and said "my son"

HATSENBURG
KATSENBURG
RATSENBURG

YOU SCHMENDRICK YOU

Don't be such a pussy, bitch
Yeah listen to him once in a while since he went off air round here a few years ago

What's interesting is how he hates jews one minute... then comes across as real jewy the next... and is hawkish to defend isreal... makes you wonder if he's just a big phony playing a long con, idk

STAY ON THE LINE, I'M GONNA GIVE YOU A BOOK ABOUT MY DOG.

>You know the types, the Larry Davids of the world

>Listening to San Franciscan Michael (((Wiener)))
You're being duped. The show is a con.

>blinky blitzer
>anderson blooper

Have you lads noticed how insecure Savage is? It's incredible. It's understandable though the guy is like 5'2" maybe even shorter.

I suspect that sometimes. What's the real Michael? He sounds pretty genuine about not having any friends in real life.

THE THIN SMOKING MAN FROM HONOLULU

Martha Washington

What's going on here?

SAN FRAN SICKO

MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT

He is proud to be a jew. Thats why he constantly calls out other jews on their bullshit. He hates what jews represent now

This is my last non fiction book. I'm not doing this for the money.

I heard this before Stop The Coming Civil War, Government Zero and now Scorched Earth

RUSH REVERE

BUY MY FUCKING TEA YOU FAGGOTS

SNERDLEY IS LAUGHING BECAUSE--

Anyone else cringe when he sucks up and tries to get Trump to hang out with him in Palm Beach? Fishes for invites to mar a lago

and now his God book

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE AN IPHONE 7. REGULAR OR PLUS? DO YOU HAVE A COLOR PREFERENCE?

Haha I love when he does this
"Aren't you going to invite me to--to the thing? Or is Michael Savage not good enough."

>Alright Steve from Kansas you're on the line
>"Hey Michael how ya doi-"
*click*
>I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

I am an immigrants son.

lmao

How is he so damn comfy? Is it the innate Jewish subversion?

>WHAT ARE YOU A MORON?!! YOU IDIOT, YOU, GET OFF THE PHONE!!!

the this and the that

>anderson stooper
>blondie
>meatloaf junior

Michael savage is surprisingly pro white for someone on mainstream media. He talks all the time about how there's a war on white men.

He must consider himself white

why do you retards disrespect rush and bo snerdley like this

savage is a hack. he has lost everything in his old age. the decay started 3-4 years ago.

rush is still the best thing going.

I've noticed that him and (((Mark Levin))) are always kinda rude to their guests. Do Jews just have a natural disdain for goyim?

>Rush
>"99.9"% right

Probably has something to do with it. Asking how somebody is doing accomplishes nothing and is the epitome of the useless smalltalk that business-type kikes resent.

he just wants you to get to the fucking point

if you've been a listener for more than a week you should know that before you call him

sometimes I think people call in and do it on purpose

do you remember the day? I'd love to go listen to that.

Jews are massively aggressively rude because that is their culture. They have this semi-autistic blindness to tokens and niceties. Warmth is demonstrated through literal warmth and food, not nice words. Cf Howard Stern describing how at his wedding, the verbally polite WASP side collectively donated one useless punch bowl, and the superficially rude Jew side individually donated envelopes of cash.

No, its honestly just annoying for people to kill air time kissing someones ass and that they don't know personally and will never meet.

Savage is right, when Rush does it its annoying.

"Rush its such an honor, I'm a huge fan"

"Great thanks so much for your support. Happy to have you on the show"......

>And you know who we have to thank for this, why it's the slender man in the White House and his gang of coelenterates in the media. That's right wolf blinky blitzer and Anderson stupor did it again, that's all. THESE THESE THESE, well I can't say it it's a family show. Go on Robert play the music alright turn it off I can't take it. Is this where sex drugs and rock and roll got us? Is this what all the bums in San Franpsycho wanted? Maybe we should ask Nancy Pelosi [cuckoo clock sounds intensifies]

>the verbally polite WASP side collectively donated one useless punch bowl, and the superficially rude Jew side individually donated envelopes of cash.

That's a bullshit story if I've ever heard one but hey who knows. Howard Stern seems like a trustworthy guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=BtD_XT6e8KI&t=73s

>Rush
>not Hannity

Rush is awesome, but enough of the fucking iphones giveaways! And the fake little kid callers talking about his children's books is shameless.

Isn't this the guy whose son is a billionaire from rockstar energy pops and this guys last name is actually Weiner

Oh I'm not, I just wanted Rush to get in on the memes. I wholeheartedly agree with you.
HE IS.

Never understood critics who act like he hides that he's a jew. He literally brings up being jew every other day and drops yiddish slang every episode

Actually pretty accurate. Still like the show though

answer this
were you exaggerating 2 weeks ago or was it Nov. 23rd?

>HE IS
He just predicts every possible outcome
He's also 99.9% wrong

Honestly probably the most accurate one here, and there are already some good ones

top fucking kek

>Jew side
>donated
>cash

Consider who they were donating it to.

SHUT UP

Levin maybe, but Savage took his name from a Swedish sailor that he admired. Jews are just naturally pushy. Every Jew I've ever met has kind of been this way, they talk that way to each other too, it's just their neuroticism.

t. Person who's known Jews who I've liked and hated

savage got trump elected guys