Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/national/guns-and-sodas/2016/09/17/805e0db4-79e9-11e6-bd86-b7bbd53d2b5d_story.html?utm_term=.5b40826c0e5d
voterguide.sos.ca.gov/en/propositions/63/arguments-rebuttals.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Take Texas off the list

I'm glad the American legal system allows for states rights like gun carriage

because 1% of the 3-6 million deaths per year in america are to guns, and more than half of those are firearm suicides in the first place.

>NC
>open carry
lmao enjoy your misdemeanor

Based WA.

And over half of the homicide victims are criminals with prior convictions.

And half of the homicide perpetrators are black.

>half the homicide perpetrators against blacks are black
fixed that for you

Here in WA. Open carry with ease. If some lib gets triggered and calls the cops they just shrug it of and role their eyes. Concealed permit is $48 for 5 years and you don't have to prove a need. Only need clean criminal record.

No pistol or "assault" weapon registrations or sales records.

Only issue is no automatics even if you pay the fed stamp, but we did just legalize silencers.

that is very outdated.

i dont understand what you're saying. are you saying half of homicide victims are criminals, or are you saying half of murder victims are killed by criminals.

is this a post for, or against gun control

Lol, in Idaho, you don't even need a permit to conceal carry.

Licensed and concealed always makes the most sense...licensed means you have some formal training and education, and concealed is not tipping your hand.

this is not updated. 13 states dont require any permits to conceal carry or open carry

>Texas
>red

Wait what
This goes against everything I have heard about Texas

Open carry even though it's a right, it's a pain in the ass for YouTube autists.

I've seen plenty of videos and I don't understand the purpose. All cops freak out over it and will hassle you.

You're right. Why do so few states have unlicensed open carry?

It got changed

Man I love driving through idaho on road trips

A lot of normies freak out over it too. Best to have a conceal holster instead of walking around with it off your hip if you don't want to deal with awkward glances all the time

Hence why my state is so fuckin based.

The same way fags openly hold hands and kiss each other or other degenerate things. Want the public desensitized to their actions.

Those autist seek to make firearms seems normal. Or piss off the public bad enough to make them ban Open Carry, then they sue the state for banning Concealed Carry and Open Carry. You cannot do that.

It's a winning move imo.

/AZ/ checkin in

>Texas allows open carry of rifles
>Texas prohibits open carry of handguns
explain this meme

TX is now open carry... IF... you obtain a "concealed" license first.

You also don't need a "license" to transport the handgun from home to car,,,, nor a "license" to keep the handgun in the glove box.

>TX

I didn't realize how cuckolded south carolina was

I kinda just want to understand this. You can go get a handgun and be able to open carry it right away?

Still wondering why the fuck Florida doesn't have open carry yet.

We are a red state after all.

Ive seen plenty of open carry in SC

you damn well know the reason why

in green states, yes

Seriously wondering why though. Can you tell me? This state leans Republican, so why the fuck don't we have open carry?

except in oklahoma you don't need a license

hint: police

(((Miami)))

Because Florida is filled with a bunch of crazy motherfuckers. If I recall, one of the main arguments against it had to do with the Cubans back in the 80's when they fucked up Miami and basically forced everyone in the area to start carrying guns for protection. These days, you have a lot of spics and niggers that are always up to no good, so while most of us have a gun in our back pocket, Pablo has one shoved between his dick and balls and D'Shawn has one in his glovebox next to his bag of weed. It's better if it looks like we aren't all packing heat, because Floridians already have enough heat to deal with

Why the fuck do you want open carry anyways? If it's for "self defense", concealed carry is much better. Open carry is just for small dicked losers to scare the shit out of people by walking into Wendy's with a fucking Kalashnikovs.

how the hell do you conceal carry a rifle?
dumbass

Maybe it's like California where they banned it because black militant groups were openly carrying.

I've been wondering about this. I never realized how based our state was when it comes to these laws. I'm thinkin of getting the license so I can just carry one in my car just in case. I'm not sure what to get as far as defense/ease wise, I fired a Beretta in the military and that seemed pretty easy but everyone talked shit about them. Guess I'll ask /k/ or something.

Short barrel and or no stock

Duffel bag?

>pants...

According to the atf, just put a foregrip on a pistol and shove it in your pants.

Also, a shoestring is a machine gun.

I'm not even kidding.

Texas doesn't prohibit open carry. It became legal a short while ago.

>fixed that for you
Wrong, almost none of those who kill black people are a different race, while half of those who kill people in the US are black.

open carry is for retards that want to let people know they got a gun

Why the fuck do you need a rifle for self defense IN PUBLIC? For home defense do whatever the fuck you want, but if you want to be safe in public conceal carrying a pistol is obviously the best fucking bet. I think this is bait though, I don't think someone can be this dumb

I love that it's allowed and getting more allowed

You should be happy that you have that freedom.

Look at this sad motherfucker.

washingtonpost.com/national/guns-and-sodas/2016/09/17/805e0db4-79e9-11e6-bd86-b7bbd53d2b5d_story.html?utm_term=.5b40826c0e5d

Also remember that one dude who open-carried while buying oreos while looking like a nerd who was lugging a body pillow around.

Yes
In the green states, if you are legally allowed to own the gun, you can open carry it. Here in NH that means at 16 you can OC long guns, and handguns at 18

Because states make laws son.

>leaf

what about my constitutional right to bear arms

There are still some shitty hold over laws on the books in the south that date back to losing the civil war.

That is changing now.

California is straight up cucked.

Bullshit. How did Omar "fags in bodybags" Mateen kill 50 people and nor get shot back?

wtf, I hate SC now!

You can open carry in Texas.

Just, no one does it.

huh? oh

also nice get

Bunch of shitty old punishment laws from losing the civil war.

>Its been changed.

Fags didn't carry... but now they do

God bless VA

>90% of the homicide perpetrators against blacks are black
fixed that for you

Civil War punishment laws.

le.Floridian who moved to Texas

Texas is a meme state and their gun laws are average at best
>tfw Minnesota has had OC and campus carry longer than Texas

Digits don't lie. Canadian shitposter BTFO

>how the hell do you conceal carry a rifle?

LONG BLACK TRENCH COAT

You can just conceal your gun like everybody else. Every open carrier is autistic.

You're right, why aren't all the states yellow?

What part of "Shall not be infringed" is hard for state legislatures to understand?

don't know much about guns but i saw this and it made my head spin

voterguide.sos.ca.gov/en/propositions/63/arguments-rebuttals.htm

cheers mate

>>ITT foreigners getting salty at the patriots' freedom

Tfw you will never live this free

What's really funny is that the 9th circuit court that upheld California's defacto per county ban on concealed carry permits cited a piece of caselaw that basically said 'concealed carry bans are reasonable because a reasonable person will just carry openly, legally, while only brigands and thieves carry concealed weapons'.

Apparently the irony was lost on them of how it's impossible to apply that caselaw to a state that's also banned open carry.

>voterguide.sos.ca.gov/en/propositions/63/arguments-rebuttals.htm

Supporters of the bill:

>Dianne Feinstein
>SEIU
>League of Women Voters
>California Federation of Teachers
>Rabbis Against Gun Violence

Run desu, your state is fucked.

say I go out innawoods hiking, this is bear country so I'm going to carry a large caliber handgun with me and I need it quickly available not concealed. On my way back, I stop at a convenience store to get a drink or a snack, or I stop at a fast food joint for some food.

It's actually safer for me to walk in with the gun in its retention holster than to leave it in the car where it can be stolen.

omni hybrid maxx? buying a fucking turkish made gun holy shit that thing is total garbage. you can literally rip the magazine out its a total joke.

> Jim now steers past the house of a neighbor who sold him his first gun — a .380 semiautomatic for $100

Gotta be a fucking hi-point

> in late 2008 when he emerged from that hospital with three stents in his heart, debts worth $41,052.51 and a dawning realization he was now disabled, broke and would never work again. After the heart attack, he lost most of the circulation in his legs, received three more stents and started using an electric scooter whenever he had to walk long distances.

aaaand now i can empathize.

> He reaches out and, grunting, pulls free a 24-pack of Diet Dr. Thunder.
> “They don’t make these things like they used to,” he says quietly and grabs another 24-pack of Diet Dr. Thunder, placing this one inside the cart more gently.
> He places a lit cigarette into an ashtray

makes some shit choices, too

>turkish made guns
Canik is excellent. SAR is excellent. Got any more autism to spout?

how many of the gun homicides are perpetrated by gangs and do they use illegal guns?

[second amendment intensifies]

I don't really get why. But there is/was a bill at least in the state legislature to allow open carry, and it's a very Republican state.
The whole Charleston church shooting fucked things up though of course.

I would never open carry and always favor small compact weapons. I don't even think firearms are legal in national parks if you want to use the wildlife defense excuse.

Anyways, I live in California. I'm just resorting to Fox pepper spray and a taser/stun gun combo. I'll get into a world of shit for shooting someone unless he was raping me in the ass and inside my house. Castle Doctrine doesn't really apply here.

FYI - LIFE HACK GUYZ 000----

If you want to be given free fast food for no reason, open carry a handgun (OC left or right hip only) while ordering fast food inside the establishment. Ideally, be white. You will be mistaken for law enforcement often.

Most places give away free shit to police officers or sheriff's deputies because it will make them more likely to visit them again. A fast food shithole is less likely to be burgled/robbed when several officers visit whenever they feel like.

>So what's with all the stories of the pigs getting spit in their food???

Lies mostly. Sure, it can and does happen. However, a rational person wants a good outcome.

The illegal mexican making the burger can only barely read the order screen. They don't know what the fuck anyone is talking about anymore.