HIJAB SHOPPING

Trips decides what hijab I buy for my Muslim girlfriend for her birthday.

Please post a pic of a hijab and where I can order it.

She is a devout Muslim and fan of Donald Trump so a MAGA hijab ain't out of the question.

She is a very moderate Sunni from Libya.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FKPRMMgDkxE
youtube.com/watch?v=XECFYcCCfYI
youtube.com/watch?v=0ugu3SZAgjY
treasuredcopies.com.au/product/design-and-print-your-own-custom-hijab/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blue plaid.

Buy her a niqab and a slave collar.

>MAGA hijab
THIS

IT WILL EXPOSE THE COGNITIVE DISSONANCE IN THE LEFT SO EASILY

nice digits mate but that is an ugly choice and k_ek has unfortunately denied you

She wanted to wear a burka when she came with me to a Donald Trump rally ahha

Post GF

Light Blue or Vanilla.

NO BACON OR PORK PRODUCTS NOR ALCOHOL.

Man that better be some sweet stinky sweaty drippy muslim pussy to give up everything good in America so you can date a sandcoon

Pink jihab

Question, are you Muslim as well? Are they allowed to date non-Muslims if they're devout followers?

It is, and her clitoris is intact and her pussy the tightest I've ever pounded. Also big breasts

Does she give head? What do her feet smell like?

she does and it's great

like roses

>devout muslim
>has pre marital sex

nigga wut?

Big butt?

Testing

Your mother is having post marital anal sex with the toilet merchant

Yeah and lots of scars from being whipped in Libya by teachers

>moderate sunni

Well what are you waiting for, time to post these pictures you coon.

15 dollars for those things? Jesus. I need to get in the burka business.

youtube.com/watch?v=FKPRMMgDkxE

Update: She sent me this and said search up pashmina hijab

Get her a burkini. These things are strangely sexy

fucking read the title as HIJAB SHOOTING and you were asking what to wear or some fucking shit.

Oh, now that I read the OP again I'm not wrong.

This one

Yeah after I read it I also thought about shooting so I took my AR-15 and pointed it directly at my gf's head before I realized she was a friendly.

That's not a Merkel(tm) certified Burkini, it is way to close-fitted. Only loose fitting is halal, to be able to see the female silhouette is haram

Let's see some pics

Post pics of feet

also answer my previous question faggot

This. Feet too op... preferably soles

A noose shaped one.

kill her

My family is Mormon actually. We fell in love when we were studying for school. We don't choose who we love bud

Anyway she looks liek this and this is the style she likes: pashmina hijab

MAGA

But her family doesn't object? they don't try to kill you? I really want to date a muslim qt tbqh

Wew lad

This

does she pray 5 times a day

Yeah k we don't care how she looks, we just want actual pictures of her, retard.

>Sunni

Into the bin she goes. Shia is superior and redpilled.

>Libyan gf
Where can I get one of those, without going to Libya?

Sweden

Please stop the abhorrent posting Inshallah

Alright, what is it with you autistic fucks and feet?

Just post pictures man no one cares about your sandnigger gfs hijab okay? Need I remind you this is Sup Forums not reddit?

Idk they just turn me on?

I have a huge boner for brown girl's feet because my baby sitter was Mexican and she would put her on my lap and playfully put them on my face and make me smell them all the time.

I will take de middle 1 as slave.

And I thought white girls wore a lot of make up

muslimas just love that stuff it seems.

kek

You should have gone for the gold and put your face in her pussy.

Buy her a rope

They're all the same retard

I like how brown girls' feet look with the pale sole and dark tops.

She should convert away from her barbarian heritage if she's an American. Otherwise, she is our enemy, Maga hat or not your gf gets the rope.

I gave her a piece of pork to taste on a date once

She drinks wine with me, she doesn't touch hard liquor

She's cooking bacon for me right now buddy

FUCK you guys are retarded, women do whatever men want them to do.

I don't think she was doing it in a sexual way, more like being playful and what not.
Yes and they smell really nice

Anyway faggot OP post pics so I can fap already

can we say kek or no?

blue check, you cheap fuck.

You are sleeping with a woman who's obviously ignorant of Islam, as are you. If she is so devoted and loving, she should be able to convert away from such a disdainful religion.

Picnic table hijab.
Kek

Lmao one of my friends is converting to islam for his girlfriend. She's not even a durka either, she just has his balls in her purse

Oh god please remember I will be with her in public

Story?

Because your gf is trash

lol I thought the prices were for the woman at first and the picture is one of these muslim dating sites.

What about a style like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=XECFYcCCfYI

>moderate
>wears a hijab

LOL ok

honestly the cute muslims girls are nice if they aren't sjws. but their fat gypsy mother are a pain in the ass.

It will expose her sexy neck and I'll have to stone here takbir

No just kidding, she wants a hijab for prayer, she also has a really beautiful prayer mat

You're a faggot. You know why? Because your gf wears a hijab but breaks all the other rules that imaginary sandnigger in the sky laid out for his followers. You know why she wears this hijab, but has premarital sex, dates a non Muslims, drinks wine, has had pork, etc.? Because she is wearing it to virtue signal. She's wearing it to say "oh look at me I'm a special snowflake victim in a hijab."

Either that or you're just LARPing

Get her to wear a turtleneck then.

Dude just go whack off to Mia Khalifa and her fake tits real quick. I'll pray for you buddy.

nudes of GTFO mudslime loving faggot

THIS

She's a typical attention whore that will only follow religion when it gives her victim points.

so close

No because her hair will be exposed dude.

She's not a fucking sikh.
I'll help you out OP but only if you post vids of her in an arab thread on /gif/. Hijab on, preferably.

Try this then:
youtube.com/watch?v=0ugu3SZAgjY

Nothing special, I'm sure he just turned "my parents would love it if you were a Muslim" to "you need to convert to islam now" in his head because he loves her. They're both total normies and they're probably the least insufferable couple in our friend circle, she's in the fantasy football league ffs

Buddy you know what I mean. You know how retarded your gf sounds - that is if she exists - wearing a hijab and prayer mat meanwhile slobbing on the kafirs knob and drinking wine. But I see these Haji cunts all the time - wearing skin tight clothes, high heels and makeup but also wearing a hijab. What's the point if it's for modesty? Hypocrites. They're just virtue signalling via false piety because it's "in" in the victim culture to be a Muslim cunt. No different than a wannabe gangster who wears a big crucifix ti look cool imo

said the cuck.

Love is by definition an act of the will

This.

Kys OP. I hope your little piece of ass gets honor-killed

import more of them then

>Burkini, it is way to close-fitted. Only loose fitting is halal, to be able to see the female silhouette is hara

We need pics

What a great retort. Honestly the "Canada getting colonized by Islam" meme isn't all that accurate if you live outside of GTA or Montreal. The big problem is East Indians (Sikh) and Chinese where I live.

But I bet you don't have a gf let alone an Arab one. You're probably just some fat neet who the closest thing to a pussy he has known is a tube sock

treasuredcopies.com.au/product/design-and-print-your-own-custom-hijab/

steep price of $195

Also, my ex girlfriend was muslim.
She wasn't allowed to hang out with boys unsupervised (despite being 22), so we snuck around.

needless to say it didn't last. Their culture is not compatible here.

Maplenigger you are mad as hell just stop shitposting buddy

i think the sjw ones virtue signal with it but also i think it's apart of muh cultural identity. also hijabs are cute if they're on a cute girl and made of fancy silk and nice colors and they can't just wear hijabs on and off again or else they'll get the muslim equivalent of the vegan police on them. but i see your point. honestly i wish hijabs weren't solely muslim because they genuinely are a nice head piece.

Too bad you can't make me faggot. You're just pissed that I called out your filthy towelhead slut, you fucking Muslim whore-dog

Look up babushka headpiece. Same premise, but lacking the retardation associated with the religion of peace

Yeah well you're a FAT PUSSY AND SHOULD FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

Post some fucking nudes she sounds like fun.

Best Hijab

Give me her name, I want to call her parents

a fucking napkin

Fucking race mixing scum.

Race mixers & sandnigger girls are scum of the earth.

A slave collar

>hijab

ok here u guys go

Typical whore.

Tbh all these conservatards talking about "Sharia Law" are idiots. Racial policy is to allow them Sharia Law, to keep their whores in line.

They are all subhuman little whore creatures. I heart stoning.

OMG WTF IS THIS SHIT THIS IS NO IN ACCORDANCE WITH SHRIA LAW!!