Germany

Going to Munich to celebrate the Christmas with my Family. How bad is it German Bros?

Great the refugees have surrendered Islam and became Catholic

Real version

Wait really?

The Iranians have

How are Iranians refugees if Iran isn't a war torn nation

It's a beautiful city. I've been to Munich like 20+ times, but I haven't been since like 2009. Christ only knows how bad the rapefugees have desecrated the crown jewel of German cities.

I don't even want to go back there again.

Feels bad, man.

You know America's just fucking with you, right OP?

just fly this around and girls there will instantly drop their panties for you

Oh...

Well no one got raped last year so it can't be the worst

Yes and no
A lot did convert but that's just to improve their asylum claim

A lot of them went to Germany after the Iranian Revolution.

That makes them migrants not refugees

Fug

A lot did leave Islam

Why do you want to go to Germany?

My father is German he lives in Munich retired there after being a police officer. He lives their with my mother who is from New York

be safe user

I live in Munich.

Of course you'll see lots of immigrants here, but I still love living in Munich.

It'll be fine if you're not a coal burner who goes around with groups of refugees

Oh, and while you're here, how about a trip to Salzburg?

It's just a 90 minute drive and it really is a very cute little town with lots of great restaurants and a nice castle.

I remember there was a time when people converted to our church to help their chances with being allowed in the country. I also faintly recall the organization that formed to make sure they weren't faking.

Did the migrants think this one through?

Munich is pretty based from what I heard, I hate the bavarian people as I identify myself as prussian-kin but I gotta admit that they are one of the most uncucked, I guess it's because they are so close to austria.

Avoid Frankfurt Offenbach under all circumstances.

Stay away the Central Train Station at night and you will be fine. Its little Arabia now. Disgusting

I've heard all European train stations are terrible, do the Gypsies and niggers really hang around the stations?

yes
Train stations are pretty much always full of people so it's easier for niggers and gypsies to steal shit.

Why is pickpocketing such a paramedic in Europe?

must be a racial thing, the stations and trains here in Murica are overran with darkies, they just hang out there, Union in Chicago is terrifying at night, a sea of white eyes staring out from the darkness

Bait

Munich is full of blonde women. You should pick up and marry one. German girls love US American.

Good luck, mate.

How is that bait? I've heard about pickpocketing in Europe years before the migrant crises. I've been told Barcelona is a hive of thieves.

Alright than Christmas should be fine. We go to Mass as a family and have hot chocolate and spend all morning having a comfy Christmas.

You will be fine.Just watch out for gypsies(romanians) who try to pickpocket you and sell cheap ass shit

My Christmas sucks
>Parents live in New York city
>Have two sisters who are regressive leftist one is bring a Swedish man her boyfriend the other might be a lesbian
>Going to hear that Trump is going to go full hitler and former right wing death squads
>Than in New Years we go to Time Square and do the same countdown
>TFW girlfriend is going to South Africa for he Grandparents in Cape Horn

That sounds super comfy bro