What's the point of this state?

Is it for keeping the eternal leaf in check?

Russia had a sale and the US was buying

oil
Gold
Led
Zinc
Nickel
Silver
Natural gas

This.

Relic of 19th Century American expansionism.

This

Provides temperatures necessary to drive further evolution of white Americans.

We need to connect alaska to the mainland and increase tourism. I think we should build an extremely large and long highway on and under the ocean (allowing canadian ships to pass by of course).

Cargo hub for transport between outworld and north pole entrance to inner world

>cold
it's shit m8

Once you're a part of the union, there's no way out besides illegal secession.

Alaska was incorporated into the United States as a state alongside Hawaii. The reason why Puerto Rico hasn't been incorporated is because their population is mostly Spanish and it has less strategic importance.

Are there many shitskins there? I'm an American born russian so it seems fitting if I move there away from the niggers.

doubt it

isn't that the cost of living in Alaska expensive as shit?

CHECKED

I USED TO LIVE IN ALASKA ITS BAD

NEVER GO THERE

It is.

Only in Anchorage there are a lot of South East Asians. Almost all of the blacks (all 10 of them) are in the military/coast guard. But we do have a bit of an issue with polynesian of all fucking races in the land of the midnight sun.

Uranium
Thorium
copper
Garnets
Graphite

Lol I'm from North Dakota and I'm leaving for Alaska next summer.

You an oil worker?

Yeah it's fucking expensive, but it's not a bad place to live if you want to make some money and don't mind the cold. It's ruined by the crime around here, but everyone really is nice. You likely won't encounter crime if you don't get into the drugs side of things here.

But yeah renting is atrocious and you need a lot a $$$ to get a good house in a good neighborhood.

Lots of shitskins. Anchorage East High School is the most diverse school in the US.

That's why we call them the Thunder Shits.

oil and wood and fish and metals and gems and hunting tourism
otherwise pointless

I came up here during the oil boom but I do not work in the oilfield per se

Yep. Bartlett and East is shit. Also the native population is probably the most racist population that is actually outspoken about it, but also fun and knows when to bite their tongue. I hate the ones who drink and do drugs though.

First boom to clarify. I'm an oldfag

Wait are you talking about the Dekota oil boom in 2006? Also welcome to the great white north none the less man.

God yeah, sadly I have some native blood so I was raised around many of them. No fucking hope man for them.

No. Just get Amazon prime and order everything online. Also I got a moose this year so I'm not paying for meat for a while and we get payed more for doing the same job as lower 48'ers.

I started a construction company back in the 80s with my brother here in ND. I'm going to Alaska to retire

For sure, the village life is somewhat a waste of life unless you just want an out of the way quiet life and death. Substance abuse and murders occurring among the youngsters out there now is just saddening though.

Also the sexual assault is high, plus homelessness. One of the big guys at AFN said he had no clue where the stereotype of the drunk native came from.
All i want to do is finish school, get a job and start a farm with the wife.

It's the last American frontier and it's gorgeous.

Russia had to get rid of it lest Britain invade through it. Today it's the most free place on the face of the earth.

Move here, you dumbass, before we turn into California. You can already see the transformation.

Quads, your the mouth of god right here. Yeah, I mean we're working on it, SCF started the family wellness warriors initiative to combat the sexual assault. But that doesn't excuse it, it's a horrible thing.
Good luck to you though, you can finish school though it's a struggle for sure. Just stay upbeat.

I'm half native and half white, I've kind of put my life on the backburner right now for job and school. I really want to go all the way up to doctorate and own my own company for genetic engineering disease cures and life extension, but sometimes I just don't see how that will be possible. One day at a time I guess.

Hell yeah user do it! And congrats on having a real degree.

O god isn't that the fucking truth! We're already up to 35% of our population voting dem. I wish we could have some harder cold snaps to make them gtfo back to the south.

The cold weather is pretty harsh on older people.
That's why most retire in southern states.

Why is it expensive? Place is fucking gargantuan

Nothing is better than waking up at negative 30 and heading outside to see a beautiful white wonderland.

Alaska is fucking heaven. Cold is love. Cold is life. I'd move to Antarctica if there were good enough cities though.

post glock

I think you bought it from russia for some beads, so what the hell. It keep Sarah Palin off the mainland so it was worth it ultimately.

It's one of the most strategically important places in the world and Russia fucked up eternally in selling it. General Billy Mitchell noted in WW2 that whoever controls Alaska controls the Pacific.