Richard Spencer is right

I'm white and his speech ressonated with me. You can keep trying to be colorblind like I used to do, but that doesn't mean people of other races will act like us. NO OTHER RACE IS ABLE TO DO IT. They all fucking obsess over white males like we're the root of evil and once we're gone they'll have a utopia.

If you can't even take a neutral-white position as a white person, namely the right to a homeland like every other ethnic group, you're suicidal on a civilization scale.

Take the final redpill as a white person and realize that our countries and societies are the best when it's only us in them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wlbLNWIFEY0
youtube.com/watch?v=wlbLNWIFEY0&t=1022s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>countries and societies are the best when it's only us in them.
And the biggest thing is that there is nothing wrong with this. Do you call a family Nazis if they don't let nonblood related people live with them? It's the families choice to do so.

this is an art thread now.

amen!

I'm down. Saved.

Saged. Richard Spencer is a faggot LARPer

Wow congratulations on new pasta TRS shill. I'll totally watch his speech now

Fuck off shitskin.

here's the speech btw:

nice taste

Richard Spencer is a pretender coopting the message of the decentralized alt right in an attempt to portray himself as a leadership figure and use his brief, useless moment in the spotlight to catapult into a YouTube viewership. I will not speak of that unintelligent nobody again and neither should any other self respecting individual.

>Richard Spencer is a pretender coopting the message of the decentralized alt right
He has been using the term for almost a decade, The people "coopting" it are people like Paul Joseph Watson and Cernovich who only picked it up to expand viewership and increase book sales. Meanwhile people like Spencer have built it up from a meaningless term.

Link to speech?

I said message, not title

Yeah so where's the link to his speeches or articles or videos? Why would we take your word for it? You keep spamming the board making out he's our guy but you don't give us anything to decide for ourselves. Instead you want to make this place look like we think the same when it's obvious you're brigading. Fuck off stop blog posting

How can you coopt something you've been with from the beginning? You're not using logic.

You can't seriously think he would be willing to give up safety and become public enemy number one to get YouTube viewership, of which he can't even make half a living off of?

If he was in it for viewership, he would be making his message appeal to all people. Retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=wlbLNWIFEY0&t=1022s

He managed to crawl out of the Stormfront gutter and is trying to use his limited education and the current nationalist sentiment to capitalize on his moment in the sun and build a mainstream following. He is the Fritz Julius Kuhn of the current age, nothing more.

OK that's a good point about the democratic American dream of homogenous shitskin consumers. It's been my big concern and how sjws and Islam all actually fit together. I'll watch it all. What terrifies me is that whites are proven to be more empathetic and identity politics is teaching minorities to hate whites, men in particular. It's not hard to imagine what happens when browns get together to make a minority and vote their own in. This is the true intersection we need to focus on. White men get wiped out and the white women get to stay around until menopause and then they are no longer needed too. Then that's it. No more white people. If it happened naturally over 1000 years I wouldn't be so pissed off but it's forced on us and it's fucked. Not very eloquent but just a first thought. I'll finish it and comment if you're still around.

*browns get together to make a majority

The Atlantic is back with this spam....once again...

t. Shitskin