Trump is going to save the economy by not giving a fuck

Remember when Sup Forums was saying how Trump managed to save the US Government 4 Million dollars before even taking office, by refusing to take a salary?

Well he's at it again, only this time A THOUSAND-FOLD

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-trump-airplane-idUKKBN13V24Z

That's right bitches, Trump just saved 4 BILLION DOLLARS, and this is still while he's just President-Elect.

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/issues/pentagon-suppressed-evidence-125-billion-wasteful-spending/
youtube.com/watch?v=8IauN-Bv0tY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

while im really happy the man is making the right decisions, what i don't understand is how is he able to already make decisions and give instructions? he is not president yet, that doesn't happen until late jan 2017?

He will be so he already has alot of push and pull.

>not reading the article
He is saving the country money refusing amenities provided to a president. 4 mil by refusing salary, and 4 bil by refusing a shiny refurbished Air Force One.

It's all drops in the bucket for savings but come Jan 20th, he's gonna turn on the fucking faucet.

Not only that obnoxious " military industrial complex ", he also made tax deals ( which any politician would have ), and kept 1000 GOOD paying jobs state side with Carrier. Onegro could have done the same thing, months ago. But, typical Onegro, he blames other people, says he couldn't do anything about it.

4 million is a drop in the bucket, but 4 billion? that's rather a lot. Maybe not compared to the national debt, but it's still a hell of a lot of money.

and 700 other carrier jobs went to mexico. its nothing more then a political move, i hope it plays out in january for real, he has a chacne to prove everyone wrong or become the new fdr like a fag

i did read the article lad. i just find it difficult to understand how trump can already make decisions on behalf of the government when he has not yet be empowered to do so. surely theres alot of red tape and procedures to through first?

i see. imagine being obama. seeing your legacy getting wiped away before his very eyes.

My guess is that for now he gets to make decisions that are directly relevant to his term as president - his salary, his plane, etc.

4bil is a lot of money, true but it is a drop in the bucket. check this shit out
freebeacon.com/issues/pentagon-suppressed-evidence-125-billion-wasteful-spending/
If trump can save 125 bil a year from pentagon shenanigans that would be amazing. there is so much gluttony in the us govt its incomprehensible.
But I agree, he has to lead by example and I applaud him for that

What puzzles me is why a plane costs so much.

Lots of fancy military equipment goes into it. Lots of countermeasures as well as being a flying command post.

It's 22 brand new jumbo jets filled with a five star hotel and command centers.

I'm with you on this one, but regardless of how people will try to justify it, the main reason is corruption. It's like the Obamacare website, that cost something like 4 billion, and it's totally unjustifiable. There's a lot of people behind the scenes raking in a lot of money from the government for doing very little. I imagine this situation will have been the same, and no doubt he's just pissed off a bunch of people, but he's definitely doing the right thing.

Most of the plane is highly classified but we know that it has the most sophisticated array of navigation, countermeasures, multiple engine and life support redundancies, escape pod for pres, small contingent of advanced small arms and special forces on board, ability to loiter for several weeks without landing etc etc. Its as close to uss enterprise as possible in current year

It's not just the savings in money. That becomes kickbacks for lobbyists and substantiates the anything-goes atmosphere.

sorry 2 planes.

they make multiple of all presidential vehicles

because the government is not simply purchasing two planes. There are contracts that have to be written, project teams and managers and workers to hire/fire/move around. Someone has to pay the people that pay different vendors for different parts and assembly, labor services....there's an entire ecosystem that goes into motion for something as big or small as a $4b set of planes

yea no shit einstein i thought air force one came in a 4bil kinder surprise egg

>several weeks without landing
This can't be right.

So Trump just lost jobs for teams of people?

It can probably refuel in the air.

youtube.com/watch?v=8IauN-Bv0tY

So basically Trump has just killed a lot of jerbs with this move?

Cutting bloat is better, you can only prop a system up for so long.

It can refuel in the air plus it has classified specially modified feeder and purge tanks for engine turbo oil which can purge and replenish oil mid air which significantly prolongs its flight endurance. i recall reading in my flight school that air force tested it for two weeks without landing, but I cant find it online in 5 sec googling.

Yes, airborne refueling, combined with more fuel capacity and special engines, allow it to remain in the air for weeks. Food/water on board become a limiting factor at that point.

Thats my favorite part

To put the idea of a 4 billion dollar plane into perspective...

and

>What is inflation

Also the contract is for two aircraft.

> I'd rather be on my presidental Aircraft Carrier

Tf?
Airfarce Cunt cost more than a B2 bomber?

I bet no other president would bat an eye over it's mindblowing insane price tag too.

Given that the current air force one costed around 1.5 billion (accounting for inflation) it really isn't absurd at all that the new aircraft would cost $2.0 billion each.

The new fancy Ford carriers will are 10 billion each.

The B2 bomber cost 700 million each (previously most expensive plane ever).

The most expensive plane Boeing currently sells, an AWAC with FAR more tech than any AF1, goes for 250 million.

Trump will probably approve the 747 eventually (at a much lower cost after negotiation), put he is out-jewing the jews with his tactics.

God bless this madman.

Also moron, the new crazy ass Ford class CARRIERS are 10 billion each in today's money.

AIRCRAFT CARRIERS.

Do you honestly not see a problem in TWO fucking 747s with some chaff, flares and radar jammers costing almost half as much our newest 1,110 foot/100,000 ton with all the latest tech goddamn aircraft carriers? A class of ship that no other nation can even afford to produce?

Sorry jew, there's a new sheriff in town.

He grabbed the economy by the pussy.

Economy is like a woman, if you give her attention she will shit on you. If you play hard to get and or ignore her she will lick your feet.

How can black countries even compete?