Refugee from Iraq rapes 2 chinese Students in Bochum, Germany

rp-online.de/nrw/panorama/bochum-vergewaltiger-soll-opfer-ins-gebuesch-gezerrt-haben-aid-1.6447488

We Multikulti now! Danke Mutti!

Other urls found in this thread:

krone.at/oesterreich/massenvergewaltigung-selfies-mit-opfer-gemacht-anklage-fertig-story-542791
dw.com/en/iraqi-migrant-detained-on-suspected-rape-charges-in-bochum/a-36672058
evobio.eu/evobio/media/MEME-Guide-to-LMU-2014.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If the Chinks were smart they would pull all their citizens out and forbid travel to Germanistan.

If the Chinks were smart they would gas the Muslims and annex the white people because the whites welcome invaders.

>surrounded by white German qts
>rape chinks

Do Muslims have yellow fever too?

So many whites to chose from, and he picks Asian subhumans.

Nice standards there.

Dont the german girls have those anti rape wristbands or something? Obviously the Iraqis know they had to go for girls without them. Anti rape wristband working as intended

The police will blame a father from the Iraq for attacks on two women in Bochum. In Freiburg, a 17 year old murder is suspected. The debate on refugee policy is fired by the origin of the alleged perpetrators. By Jörg Isringhaus and Christian Schwerdtfeger
After the success of police in Freiburg, Bochum police could determine a suspected rapist. The 31-year-old is to be responsible for two sexual offences in the Bochum University District. The victims are two 21 and 27 years old female students from China. The suspect be asylum seekers, come from the Iraq and lived with his wife and two children in a refugee shelter close to the scene of the crime, Prosecutor Andreas Bachmann said.

Only in December 2015, the man had come to Germany. The prosecution accuses him of, including attempted murder, rape and dangerous bodily injury. One of his victims he should in a Bush have dragged and raped. He now sits in detention, but denies the allegations.

The alleged perpetrators from Freiburg is also a refugee, an 17-year old Afghan who has lived since 2015 in Germany. He should have raped mid-October on the river Dreisam the 19-year-old student Maria L. – She died at the scene.

The raids in Bochum happened in August and November. In August, a 21-year-old was was injured. Also, the perpetrators had tried to rape the woman. The police had deployed a homicide. In November, a 27-year-old was the victim. It was a rape. Previously, the police in both cases had spoken of rape. She had searched for the man with phantom images.

On the "Uni-Phantom" reminds "

A DNA test had revealed earlier that both acts were committed by the same man. The cases had caused uncertainty at the Ruhr University.

The police will blame a father from the Iraq for attacks on two women in Bochum. In Freiburg, a 17 year old murder is suspected. The debate on refugee policy is fired by the origin of the alleged perpetrators. By Jörg Isringhaus and Christian Schwerdtfeger
After the success of police in Freiburg, Bochum police could determine a suspected rapist. The 31-year-old is to be responsible for two sexual offences in the Bochum University District. The victims are two 21 and 27 years old female students from China. The suspect be asylum seekers, come from the Iraq and lived with his wife and two children in a refugee shelter close to the scene of the crime, Prosecutor Andreas Bachmann said.

Only in December 2015, the man had come to Germany. The prosecution accuses him of, including attempted murder, rape and dangerous bodily injury. One of his victims he should in a Bush have dragged and raped. He now sits in detention, but denies the allegations.

The alleged perpetrators from Freiburg is also a refugee, an 17-year old Afghan who has lived since 2015 in Germany. He should have raped mid-October on the river Dreisam the 19-year-old student Maria L. – She died at the scene.

The raids in Bochum happened in August and November. In August, a 21-year-old was was injured. Also, the perpetrators had tried to rape the woman. The police had deployed a homicide. In November, a 27-year-old was the victim. It was a rape. Previously, the police in both cases had spoken of rape. She had searched for the man with phantom images.

On the "Uni-Phantom" reminds "

A DNA test had revealed earlier that both acts were committed by the same man. The cases had caused uncertainty at the Ruhr University.

German raped by 9 Iraqis in Vienna
krone.at/oesterreich/massenvergewaltigung-selfies-mit-opfer-gemacht-anklage-fertig-story-542791

>The police had deployed a homicide.

ww.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4006190/Five-Afghan-teenagers-arrested-boy-gang-raped-knifepoint-hour-forest-Sweden.html

>hurr hurr Islam will stop degeneracy
>Muslim refugees increase gay rape across europe

What did Islam mean by this?

>>The police had deployed a homicide.

because of the severity of injuries homicide detectives investigated the case.

Hey u never know when a sexual emergency will strike. Gotta make do sometimes

"Der Islam gehört zu Deutschland." - Christian Wulff, CDU, former President of Germany

It's not considered sex if you fuck someone in the ass. At least gypsies believe that, not sure about muslims.

Look, all I'm saying is, the problem with raping a Chinese girl is that an our later you feel rapey again.

"Der Islam gehört zu Deutschland wie Scheiße auf den Esstisch." - Akif Pirinçci, novelist

The translation just sounded funny.

It's only gay if you love sex with your assigned gender. But if you just want to cum, than it is considered as masturbation.

Riddle me this Sup Forums.
The amount of reported rapes in Germany is lower than ever since 2011.
>muh rapefugees

>number of rapes goes down
>let's import some rapists!
>great idea!

I bet the amount of reported rapes by Muslim refugees is a lot higher than in 2011.

Iraq, Chinese etc. Who cares?

Call me when a redpilled Christian girl is raped. Guess this will never happen as our redpilled girls around here can be counted on 2 hands.

It's below 1% for 2015 (2016 numbers will be released next year).

>The amount of reported rapes in Germany is lower than ever since 2011.

German rapists sort of said "fuck it, I do not want to be called a Muslim, if I am caught" and then they just went to a local brothel fucking some Eastern European chick.

Please fo mainstream.

Why has die spiegel no covered ladenburger yet? Will they cover this? Who the fuck reads that biased spiegel anyhow.

That's because attacks by animals often go unreported.

Ruhr-University Bochum user here.
After the second rape, this was topic number one among all students (more than 40,000 in Bochum). All my female friends were talking about it - and all of them knew it could have been only one of our "new friends from the middle east". The chinese consulate even gave pepper spray to all female chinese students and warned them of people with dark skin.
This happened on a dark short cut from the university to the main dorms, and everyone was affected by this.

completely ignoring the fact how many german women are obese

This was the picture they used for the manhunt.

Also please keep in mind that our uni is not a "safe space" for SJW and feminists. That's more an american thing.

With every signle of these rape and murder cases our german girls get more and more scared of non-germans

I have a friend who is just italian and he is saying women are scared of him now.

In summer, the suspect waited in a small dark forest, which was used back then as a short cut from the dorms to the university. He held a chinese student at knife-point, tried to kill her and to rape her, but failed.
Two weeks ago, he did that again, but focused more on the rape part and was - unfortunately - successful.
The police then began an even larger manhunt than they did before, pictures of this guy everywhere. Interestingly, he was found because the husband of the first victim took a picture of him in the last days lurking at exactly the same spot he assaulted the two girls before. Not the most clever guy around.

twitter.com/@XYEinzelfall
Everyone in Germany is aware of the extent of these problems. While there has been a vocal minority with 'helper's syndrome' (those people cheering for refugees at german train stations), the majority is so fed up with them, that even Merkel (who does nothing else but to do what the majority of Germans want, so she can get reelected) is trying to stop every single one of them on their way to Europe and to deport most of them back to their countries.

Not enough homicides, these Muslims should get to work

Oh come on, it is a known fact that our Bundesamt für Statistik is fucked up beyond hope by all the political parties. They are as trustworthy as the MSM. Remember collogne and the attempt to sweep it under the rug? They finished what the judicative tried to acomplish.

>Ignoring anything before 2011
>Year isn't over yet
>What is Collogne creating a spike?
>What are other sexual non-penetrative offences (sexual assault, indecent exposure etc.)
>What are other offences (property crime, crimes against the person)
>What is under reporting due to the populace realising the polizei won't do anything
>What is people being more cautious because Germany is importing more criminals like it's preparing to rev up those ovens
Come on, step it up.

Proper english speaking source:

dw.com/en/iraqi-migrant-detained-on-suspected-rape-charges-in-bochum/a-36672058

>yfw foreign nations have to intervene in Sweden/Turkroachgermanistan to protect their own people since germany and sweden won't get their finger out of their arseholes

Chinese liberation army when?

You could show me the statistics but I wouldn't believe it because it would make no sense and there is someone who benefits from the lie.

30 minutes later they had the urge to rape again

Hans I have bad news for you...

OH YEAH!

BEIGE HORIZON, MIX N' MATCH!

I'd welcome them. We are unfit to govern ourself here, it seems.

Literally brought in uneducated young men from backwards societies who grew up sexually repressed and under violence but DO NOT DRAW CONCLUSIONS ABOUT AN ENTIRE GROUP!!!

>DONT DRAW CONCLUSIONS ABOUT AN ENTIRE GROUP

>GERMAN SOCIETY NEEDS MORE IMMIGRATION BECAUSE YOURE ALL LAZY RACISTS

If only I could get away with such retarded logic in everyday life.

You stupid ass Germans are not going to vote for her again are you?!

what a very multicultural rape

its rigged like shit media is biased the jews fucked us up real good after ww2.
Hitler knew why to get rid of them.

you got that wrong hans
you are repressed
they are can openly practice violence
because you let them

So is that a yes?

What can we do to change this?

This is happening everyday. Germans, you now have my permission to remove kebab.

sup, komillitone
wanna meet up at the uni ?

It's kinda weird. All the high profile cases we had (apart from the girl in Freiburg and NYE) ended up with non-German casualties.
The guy who ran amok on the train only injured non-Germans. The guy who shot a bunch of people in Bavaria only killed non-Germans. This guy only raped non-Germans.

Though in this case it is not too surprising, I live close to the area where it happened and it has a ton of student dorms so there are mostly foreign students running around there.

Also this case looks really shitty for the left because the guy who raped them is a family father who came here with his wife and two children.

Their line of argumentation so far has been
>Okay, group X might be a problem, but this other group really needs our help and is also completely harmless so you cannot say anything about refugees because that statement would also include them!

They used two groups for X, Syrians and families. First they had Syrians fucking shit up and disproving their claims that those are all highly westernized people, now they had the family father fuck up (was already the 2nd who did it I think).

And the thing is, no matter how often they claim that Germans rape too so obviously we cannot expect the refugees to never commit any crimes, it doesn't change a single thing about the simple fact that all those victims would still be alright if we hadn't let the asylum seekers in.
You cannot prevent all crimes in a country, but the asylum seeker crimes could have been 100% avoided with one very simple measurement - just not taking them in.

Did you see the article on Welt where they pixelated the fucking picture? That was easily a cucklevel of 11 on the scale of 1-10

The Neonazis and the youth are doing a pretty good job at liting up refugee homes and beating them up, generally letting them know they aren´t welcome.
Of course, the media is all about those stories.
It happens still to rarely though to stop the shit.
PEGIDA is also at work "against the Islamification of the Occident"m but they get labeled nazis by the media even though they just recognize the pure madness and lawlessness of the massimmigration without hatred.
What is happening is against german law, to make that clear. No refugee has to be granted entry if he is coming from a safe third state (Austria, Italy, Hungary and so on). The jewified corrupt government lets them all in though.

Who was it that basically said
>i-its okay, Germans r-raped too before refugees c-came

One of the most disgusting fucking things I've heard a politician say for a while. The analogies you could come up with for that are staggering.

>murder is okay because murder has always happened

i also live near to the uni
wanna hang out ?

>meeting someone from Sup Forums
>pic related

>tfw all those bros at the same Uni
>can never meet them because they might be amadeu antonio plants

it's especially hypocritical because every time someone so much as farts into the direction of an asylum seeker the media starts a witch hunt upon the whole town. for the last example, see Bautzen. then they suddenly don't give a shit about "differentiating" anymore

>Who was it that basically said
>>i-its okay, Germans r-raped too before refugees c-came

Yes. Pretty much all of them dropped one line about how horrible this was and then spent the rest of their rant on how Germans do it too and we are disgusting subhumans and should be ashamed and yadda yadda.

They hate admitting that they were wrong so much that they'd rather see rapists get away without punishment.

>amadeu antonio plants

lol is that a thing ?
nvm, i'm not degenerated

Hahha and threee afghans raping a woman on the shitter.

When will the eternal Hans awaken?

I remember this story. That's truly some nigger-tier disgusting shit.

>Did you see the article on Welt where they pixelated the fucking picture? That was easily a cucklevel of 11 on the scale of 1-10

I would understand it if it was a picture of the actual suspect - who is not guilty until proven otherwise. We still have some principles. But it is a fucking 'photofit picture' by the memory of the last victim. Why would you pixel that??

>Also please keep in mind that our uni is not a "safe space" for SJW and feminists. That's more an american thing.
mine is! lmu munich

Don't fall for the lies, Merkel is not popular.
The problem is that all other establishment candidates are even worse than her. The only option that would not do exactly the same as Merkel, just even worse, is the AfD.
And even though people are starting to realize that the media is full of shit, they still fall for the
>Lol the AfD are just incompetent Nazis
line. Some things are so deeply ingrained due to the education that it is almost impossible to overcome them. Just imagine you were told that a woman who is currently standing defenseless in front of you and making no signs of aggression will kill you tomorrow (and you know 100% it is true). Even though the logical choice is obvious it would still be insanely hard to do because everything you have been thought while growing up says it's wrong.

>tfw reals germans are so rare in germany now that refugees can only manage to ficki ficki/stone to death others asylium seekers

>Why would you pixel that??
Especially after it had been used for at least a week and everyone had already seen the uncensored version.

>LMU München
>the university for meme students

evobio.eu/evobio/media/MEME-Guide-to-LMU-2014.pdf

they have pussy fever. Anything that has a pussy. Fat, ugly, whatever.

Long as it's that pussy.

>china is fastest growing christian nation
>europe is turning into an islamic caliphate

chinks will have to liberate europe

how a bout a uni meetup without brownies or any edibles ?

it's true. I mean, you'd think that if they go for rape they'd at least go for the 10/10s to make it worth it.
but instead every single victim I saw so far was completely unremarkable, some even of less than average attractiveness. they could have probably laid them without the need for rape.

it's just a complete absence of impulse control. they want to ficki ficki in that moment so they just go ahead and pick the next possible victim that comes along.
for the case of the iraqi he is probably actually mentally retarded, because that fucker lay in wait for a THIRD time at the very same position where he raped the other two, even though the media had already started a hunt for him and everyone in the area knew his face. even a child would realize that doing the same shit over and over again in the exact same fashion would eventually get them caught.

>be in german women heaven
>rape chinks
God damn idiots.

Underrated

Because if women report it they're labelled a racist.

The Cologne thing is funny though. First they tried to cover it all up and when that didn't work they went into their old "not all muslims"-talk, and when that didn't work they faked their own statistics. Out of the hundreds of assaults only 17(!) made it into the official statistics, so there wouldn't be a reason for those mean nazis to accurately represent facts and show that they were right the whole time. I think this is especially important regarding the upcoming vote, where Mama Merkel doesn't want a enemy on the right that is too strong and could destroy her dreams of another coalition between CDU and SPD, which would mean disaster for Germany.

Not kidding, the chinese ministry of foreign affair released an official travel warning for some parts of Germany due to these incidents. Chinese media is really on to this story for weeks now and heavily reporting it.

When will this nightmare end, just kill me already.

They wont, the Sliegel is a high polished tool to sweep shit under a rug and distort views, it might look like a high quality info source, but they blatantly show that they work for (((them)))

>Bochum

funny thing is that despite the backlash, they learned absolutely nothing from it.
after they could the perpetrator from Freiburg the state channel again didn't report on it, then, when pressured on social media, said it wasn't of federal relevance so they won't talk about it and then, days later, announced that they would now run a report on it.

it was 1:1 the exact same fucking thing they did on NYE and the reaction was exactly the same.
you'd think that with six figures wages they could attract people who are not mentally retarded to advise them on their program

they even reported in various newspapers, that not a single one of the accused was a refugee

still remember the facebook posts of the cucks sharing those news articles with the comment

"see, i told ya not a single refugee is a rapist"

ffs

It's even worse than that. They'll feel guilty if their rapists get deported.

>I'm in that screencap
spooky

>not redpilling normies through brilliant public speaking in beer halls.

noooo!!!

white women are a lost cause anyways but leave asian qt's alone

reeeeee

There's penty of stories of rapefugees raping 70+ grannies. They really are just purely impulse driven.

merkel says that she wants to deport a lot now though.

and better her than a radical leftie-coalition.

wait, I go to that uni as well, and nobody ever brought it up, are you in STEM?

Difference is when someone from the West dies in one of those shithole countries the embassies get shit rolling straight away and pressure them into finding culprit or taking some necessary steps. I bet the Germans couldn't give two fucks about how many chinks die in their country.

>chinese
Who gives a shit

I hope you are right Hans

Did you know that Mr Burns is actually portrayed after a White guy.

Sweden, predictable as clockwork.

Np.

1 million refugees and only one such case in the corse of a year.

Good number.

based chinks

>merkel says
she's lying though. Merkel says a lot of things to fish for votes, but at the end of the day she only goes through with them if she had planned to do it anyway. which is clearly not the case for deportations, or else she wouldn't have kept the borders open for so long, even when people already started turning on her

Its biased because its not writing what you painted your self in your head as real?

Get this out to the masses.
Extreme red-pilling before next year's election is needed.