Previous Thread
>DELETED INFOWARS VIDEO last chance:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=z2Ie6AG4VGE

Eyes Wide Open /EWO/ True DeKEKtives
>Season 1 in 3 Minutes:
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo
>PizzaGate in under 20 mins:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yiLNkIiyKuU
>Back in 2008, Neighbor, Frank Winstead, to Comet Pizza, accuses James Alefantis of rape/murder:
washingtoncitypaper.com/news/city-desk/blog/13055188/frank-winstead-gone-wild-the-recordings

>Kek willed this to be included in the OP:
dcpizzagate.wordpress.com

>Secret Police trying to SHUT IT DOWN:
youtube.com/watch?v=UXybotgqxY8
>Proof Secret Police exist from CA:
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/05/06/404764522/3-arrested-in-california-for-operating-3-000-year-old-masonic-police-department
>Midland, Texas where Bush Family is from
>Texas Child Trafficking confirmed in the past:
m.kltv.com/kltv/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:yd08H7du
>Missing Minors in Texas:
m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/More-than-a-dozen-Texas-minors-have-gone-missing-6402150.php
>Ex-Sherrif's Deputy dies in shootout with local police and feds:
m.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_f6b4a8d6-e7b0-11e5-83d6-7f8b044c591c.html?mode=jqm
>Tunnels nearby Buddy Webb's property heading towards Home Depot and a storage unit (digging on video)
youtube.com/watch?v=AbTJAcTtJ6s
>Suspicious deaths (like murder suicides) have been happening in the surrounding area

You have been warned that you may be in danger for helping this investigation. All evil requires to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Let's be good men and do something.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4006300/Filth-chaos-weird-religious-symbols-Pictures-appalling-conditions-inside-Oakland-warehouse-36-died.html
google.com/maps/place/12299 Enfield Ln, Lovettsville, VA 20180/@39.2752447,-77.5974023,202m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x89b61f07e35a4db7:0xe5970961c23a46c8!8m2!3d39.274856!4d-77.596655
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39175
homefacts.com/offender-detail/VA14150/Kevin-Robert-Reynolds.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gCA8mHCA6rs
youtube.com/watch?v=5a31o6AfjJw
archive.is/zqFia
rehold.com/Lovettsville VA/ENFIELD LN/12299
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787749117502119936
policearrests.com/arrests/kelly_l_brower_id_6315039.html
opencorporates.com/companies/us_ga/14075481
usacorporates.com/us/business/rabbitpoop-company/czazbsfK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First. Fuck the kiddy diddlers and fuck the MSM for covering their asses

just bumping

I just bought pizzarelated.com

good one

Find all of the farms in Lovettsville that have a pool and narrow our search from there.

Have a bump

This'll give you an idea.

Just passing this on about spirit cooking, resulting from the oakland fire.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4006300/Filth-chaos-weird-religious-symbols-Pictures-appalling-conditions-inside-Oakland-warehouse-36-died.html

>Disturbingly Mack also complains about a fellow tenant called Lisa – a woman she says is operator Derick Almena's right hand woman.

>'Lisa is complaining about the tv but I'm not coming to you complaining when she is dripping blood in the sitting room after coming back from one of her rituals?'

I'm kind've a normie. i stumbled upon a meme thread showing the pics from jimmy comet Instagram. And the weird art. Even if all of the pizza gate stuff turns out to be wrong, you've still proven James alafantis is a fucking weirdo. You guys should meme jimmy comet into oblivion.

need to look for the pergola too. those are generally fairly permanent fixtures.

it has an "it" too much. otherwise awesome

Shit, didn't notice that, thanks

Fuck these kiddy diddlers up and use their own hashtags against them like we did during the election.

Forget research let's meme them to death.

nothing wrong with weirdos. most of us are. but if it goes towards the direction of a satanic pedo deathcult we dont think its so great anymore

I'm out of the loop. Anyone care to fill me in on what is known about the farmhouse? Bump.

maybe like this, otherwise normies have no idea whats up with him. this shows allegations and his high position

This is the farm: google.com/maps/place/12299 Enfield Ln, Lovettsville, VA 20180/@39.2752447,-77.5974023,202m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x89b61f07e35a4db7:0xe5970961c23a46c8!8m2!3d39.274856!4d-77.596655

I don't see a pool.

im too fucking stupid to meme properly today. like im not good to begin with, but today i suck extra hard

they give us the address in other emails...

Good idea.

They know who this guy is though.

Now is the time user

homefacts.com/offender-detail/VA14150/Kevin-Robert-Reynolds.html

Zoom out on the bing map.

Pizzagate isn't a hoax, it's real.

Directors of the MSM realized the word "hoax" wasn't going to convince anybody, hence the "fake news" narrative.

google.com/maps/place/12299 Enfield Ln, Lovettsville, VA 20180/@39.2752447,-77.5974023,202m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x89b61f07e35a4db7:0xe5970961c23a46c8!8m2!3d39.274856!4d-77.596655

this is the farm, nigga

Let's fucking do it lads

We destroyed clinton with her own hastags, let's do the same to these foul kid diddlers and their friends in the media

feeding the bodies of children paedos to pigs

I wish to GOD this was not true

they'll kill me for this post so I'll add a good pic

youtube.com/watch?v=gCA8mHCA6rs

That seems to be the only address listed in the emails. BTW, that grey rectangle area behind the house, is that an empty pool?

THIS IS A FRIENDLY REMINDER.

DO NOT CLICK ON LINKS THAT SO NOT HAVE HTTPS IN THEM. I HAVE BEEN BANNED TWICE AND JUST RECEIVED A WARNING FOR A POST I NEVER MADE. THEY ARE TRYING TO SILENCE US!

Where did you find this? I'd watch out if I were you....

You're fucked.

Looks like a covered pool.

Need one with Jeffrey Epstein.

Need to crack the restricted area on the comet site

THIS IS THE FARM. STOP LOOKING. THIS IS THE FUCKING FARM.

BECAUSE THEY GAVE US THE FUCKING ADDRESS IN THE EMAILS:

THE KIDS LIVE AT THAT HOUSE.

This is the first clear sign to me that a conclusion about children has been jumped to. They fucking live at this house with their parents, who are hosting a party.

C-H-I-L-D-R-E-N are being talked about, not pizza.

this. for best effect one with bill clinton together and a maybe a newsarticle about his conviction

que?

HOLY FUCK!!! WE FOUND IT!!!
Everybody check the background history on this address and see who lives there and find out about their ties.

That is a covered pool the grey rectangle.

Pizza pool.

Try me

youtube.com/watch?v=5a31o6AfjJw

JESUS CHRIST

TAMERA AND DAVID LUZZATTO, THE PARENTS OF THE CHILDREN, OWN THE HOUSE.

READ THE EMAILS YOU FUCKING RETARDS.

THIS IS GETTING SLOPPY.

archive.is/zqFia
EVERYBODY GO TO THIS SITE. IT GIVES SOME BACKGROUND HISTORY ON THE HOUSE.

THIS IS NOT A PIZZA PARTY.

THEY'RE GRILLING FUCKING CHICKEN.

oh wait... moloch?

NO. THIS IS HOW THEY WILL CALL US CRAZY AND CALL THIS FAKE NEWS.

pizzagate is going to get you pizzed on

user is right.
With this fake news narrative going around and possible Internet censorship becoming a reality, we need to make sure every lead is perfect and not jump to conclusions. Sensationalism will be the death to us.

This needs more attention! HEY EVERYONE COME LOOK AT THIS

Corrected

You'll see.

rehold.com/Lovettsville VA/ENFIELD LN/12299

it is them

Vous verrez bientôt

Fuck that. Blast anything persuasive, fact or no. We are creating a memetic botnet. We just need numbers and the rest will manifest by itself.

Hassling these people likely won't do anything but cause the investigation harm at this point.

It was just a freezer

Never mind. I backed off on it.

Just start spewing memes like we did with clinton, use their own hashtags against them, like the #standwithcomet one

for anyone interested in stuff like pic related, here is a long, but (as far as i have watched it until now) pretty good video on it youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4

have to leave you now thoug. its 8 am. keep digging folks

based kraut

keep digging

> digging
>digginf
>dighjgh

volks

I'm surprised Sup Forums hasn't gone full memetic warfare against the whole "fake news" attack, especially since the legacy media is often guilty of it themselves. I expected there to be mountains of memes citing examples of their hypocrisy

NO!

The Luzzatto's will go to the press, do an interview as a family, get the kids to talk about how much they love Uncle John and Uncle Tony.

THIS IS ABOUT TRUTH. THE ONLY ADVANTAGE WE HAVE IS TRUTH.

WE CANNOT TAKE UP LIES AS WEAPONS IF WE WISH FOR TRUTH TO PREVAIL.

also, that us no better than CNN. at that point, there is no point. kys.

Bump

This.

We are being pushed to "dig moar" because that's what the MSM wants. To get us to double down on the theory so that they can mock us and get people to write us off.

Fuck that, instead of playing their game I say we hit them with the full force of our memetics.

Make pizzagate memes, make fake news memes. It's time we did what we do best.

BUMP

He is a pederast and irrc he sucked David brick off

Someone start making memes pointing out the MSM's hypocrisy and the fake news they've run themselves. We aren't going to win this just by researching pedos and putting out infographs that only spergs like us respond to.

Post shit here and I will compile it along with any templates we have/people make to add to future threads.

yes this ////

I think at this point the fake news memes would be far more effective than anything else. As soon as there is anything new and concrete it might be time to reconsider strategy.

Exactly, just blast it all. Give it everything you've got. Flood the markets with memes.

Then let's go with the fake news angle. Maybe throw one or two pizzagate memes in but not push it.

Help me get some templates together. If people get assblasted we can always make a new general.

Spew it out lad, post some shit here I will compile it all for distribution.

We have to change course, they are censoring us and the old tactics aren't as effective.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787749117502119936

Classic.

Leave the fake stuff out. We have enough stuff to meme properly already. Our biggest issue is packing the stuff in memeable portions for normies to digest since our leads and evidence consists of connections, relationship and earlier incidents connecting to todays people. We dont have to fake stuff, just organize what we have. Truth and numbers are our weapon while theirs is credibility and reach. We will be looked into whatwe present, they mostly wont. Thats why they can fake stuff and we shouldnt as any finding of a fake will lead to people turn away from this.
But truth shall prevail, and chaos shall destroy the false order of the owls, and the darkness will shield us from the bright shining lies that blind the normies. Darkness so thick that even owls shall see no more and the kin of moloch will be devoured a whole with their lies

Literally anything that gets people interested in pizzagate and questions the MSM's "fake news" narrative will do.

We have to be smart about it though. We have to direct our chaos to inflict maximum damage.

WHITE WILLOWS INVESTMENTS, INC in NV
SILVER LININGS INVESTMENT GROUP, LLC in NV
"KELLY L BROWER"
policearrests.com/arrests/kelly_l_brower_id_6315039.html

opencorporates.com/companies/us_ga/14075481

usacorporates.com/us/business/rabbitpoop-company/czazbsfK

Keep Digging!

Post some memes and meme templates anons let's get a folder going

Thread with some templates here

Boys I don't have access to my computer atm but what about an I'm with her logo superimposed over an image of Madeline mcann?
Extra spicy add Soros's face on top of Maddy's for those juicy eye revelations

another plebbit sub was shut-down today.

Anyone have info about pic related?

Especially the connections made at the bottom.

Great idea lad

You can always dump it in another thread later

b e u

>tiful

Fresh one

template in case someone wants it

meme bamp

we're winning

If nobody else hops on it I will when I get home

Glory bampen