Is the Hapa Question proof that Loving v. Virginia was a mistake and we need to outlaw mixed-race marriage again?

Is the Hapa Question proof that Loving v. Virginia was a mistake and we need to outlaw mixed-race marriage again?

Other urls found in this thread:

ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health?id=8732
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im hapa and wtf are you talking about. we are the gotenks of the human race

Outlawing that would be like prohibition. You can't legislate human behavior.

i'm a tall, white phd student engaged to a japanese woman. is there hope for our children?

it depends where you live

its usually easier on the west coast

we are better than whites at academics,
have bigger dicks and more social skills than asians
can be good at sports, music, school
often are bilingual

there are benefits for being half japanese and half white (me)

but none of that matters if you raise your kids poorly

Enough with this meme. I'm a 6'3" hapa who went to an Ivy school currently dating a white woman. This meme is just for loser white trash to assuage their inferiority complexes when they see Asians and hapas beat them at everything in life.

its simple
1. dont be both ugly
2. your kid wont be ugly
3. ?????? i dont know nigger just raise it to be a good boy who didn do nothing

step 5. if one of you is ugly that is a huge risk.

me and my jap wife are both hot stuff so we are expecting model tier children

Race mixing is fine so long as the result is eventual genetic assimilation. This requires non white population in the country to be kept at low enough levels, preferably 10% max.

No the meme is for whites and asians that shit post about race mixing and how marriage is bad etc etc they just don't want anyone getting pussy cause they never had any them self

There is no such thing as discrete race. Populations live in a genetic continuum, even in Europe for example. Seeing race or ethnicity in purely black/white terms is just retarded tribalist thinking.

That's not to say we shouldn't encourage or even promote breeding for superior genes, of course. That is what we should be doing as a species.

6'2" hazel eyes, very white
Fiance is Japanese, 5'4, pale skin, black hair, brown eyes
Ignoring the fact I'll raise them right to not be effeminate beta cuck nu males, how will our kids turn out Sup Forums?

Fine, as long as you have your kids play sports, seriously take up a hobby (e.g. piano), and push them into a STEM field.

move to Japan and fuck Japanese virgins (lots to choose from, 40% of 18-30 are virgins) who think you're exotic you retard

I'm effectively Hapa, if you consider that my dad is of "Asian" descent and my mom is fully White. I went to University and have been working in law offices. My wife is upper-middle class Chinese. Feeling bretty gud. What Hapa question, it's just a meme

Oh I know, I'm more just concerned about social cohesion. I think its pretty evident that more ethnically diverse societies are generally more unstable or at least at the risk of huge instability when faced with a crisis.

Unfortunately people tend to retreat into common identities of 'people who look like me'. Some people seem to think this can be dealt with by bashing people over the head repeatedly to not be racist, but I take what I think is the more realistic approach of not having to deal with too much ethnic diversity in the first place.

I also think its important that minorities breed into the majority population for continuity purposes. There must be a continuity of descent between a nations past inhabitants and its present and futures ones, Otherwise it is not the same nation.

This 100%. Thank god there is one non-shitposting Aussie on this forum.

This.

r/hapas needs to be banned from reddit.
Human trash.

It's no surprise that hapa's usually grow up to have severe mental issues

>their mom married their dad because she's self-hating and white-worshiping

>their dad hates asian men and is most likely a loser

>they realize that they live in a white supremacist society and their asian side is hindering them

Talk about insecure lmao

>>not effeminate
>>leaf

> You can't legislate human behavior.
That's what laws are for, you idiot.

Elliot Roger

was a half filthy jew and a half filthy viet
>also parents split up
>also parents werent loving
>also told he was a mistake

fuck off you filthy virgin

probably spent too much time on mens rights and pick up artist forums.

>go hunting
>fishing
>hiking
>firearms
>beta

how many miles do you live from the US border?

Ones with asian dads seem to turn out alright.

It's an "In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king" thing.
The ranking goes:
> Whitey
> Hapa
> Azn
So if you racemix but live in an Asian country your hapa kids will be pussy magnets
If you racemix but live in a white country your kids will only do slightly better than Chang, which is to say, very poorly

Sure, I'm the insecure one. Keep telling yourself that whiteboi.

inb4
>replying to leaf

500?
>implying I live in Southern Ontario with all the cucks and dune coons

>gotenks of the human race
lol but seriously

>Gotenks but not Vegito

Hapa inferiority complex confirmed.

t. /r/asianmasculinity

The Supreme Gentleman was emotionally unstable. Dude had rage issues triggered by anything that went not according to his wishes.

He also had an inferiority+superiority complex, meaning that he believed himself to deserve MORE.

I am half white half hispanic with a taiwanese wife.

What will happen to me and my children.

>t. currently taking dick from Ahmed and his Sharia patrol posse

Never been anywhere on reddit except T_D. I post on Sup Forums purely to trigger autists.

>You can't legislate human behavior.
What do laws do to us?

>He also had an inferiority+superiority complex, meaning that he believed himself to deserve MORE.

To be fair he kinda did deserve more, he was a not-bad-looking guy and reasonably wealthy, and with parents in the movie business he *should* have been swamped by "struggling actresses" who'd want him to put in a good word with daddy.

I think his mistake was living in (((California))), where standards are inflated on account of the oversaturation of billionaires, actors, and surfers. If he'd moved to literally anywhere else in the world he'd have been drowning in pussy.

good things if you raise em right. thats all that matters. dont listen to anyone who says otherwise.

A lot of civic nationalist faggots in here. 1/3 of Eurasian kids are mentally ill. Personally I really enjoy the company of asians, and most ethnic groups in general. That however is not grounds for mixing, when you mix together two things that are very different you're going to get all kinds of unforseen side effects and mutations. Hell races are different enough that they react to medicine in different ways. We don't need to hate eachother, but we shouldn't live together either.

>1/3 of

Source? Or are you just pulling this out of your 400lb shart-filled ass? Fucking white trash everytime, I swear.

No he was just a fucking sperg with a terrible personality. I don't get care how good looking your local area may be. If you have a shitty personality, NO ONE WILL LIKE YOU much less date you. Can imagine what it might have been like to listen to this whining ass nigga nonstop for the foreseeable future?

>source
Stromfront.org m8

I'm White/Mexican and even I know Hapas are shit.

Hm I had a study bookmarked from unc.edu but it looks like their site is down. Take this instead, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/ also there is a ton of shit on Google if you can figure out how to use it and skim to find .gov's and .edu's.

>hispanic shit tier trash

Sure user, hapas are worse than Mexican niggers

>www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064

That's counting *all* mixed races, e.g. including "African Americans" (and half blacks/half whites). Nothing close to 1/3 purported in that paper, and the conclusion only addresses behavioral and health risks (smoking, drinking, harder having a social life, etc.).

Jesus christ why are asian males so insecure?

Yeah nigga I said the study I was going to link is currently 404'd til the university of North Carolina gets their thumb out of their collective ass. ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health?id=8732 here is one from UC Davis without asking someone to spoofeed me.

We live in the Tindr age m8, if you can take a good profile pic you only have to keep your sperg under control for the exact length of time that a date or two takes, in order to get laid.

t. sperg who does well on Tindr

>making babies with a race that actually has civilization
>not really a problem

seriously, you have to be a fucking autist virgin if you think you can stop white men from boning hot women.
The only problem that arises is when the guy is a kike, so that's not even a problem to be honest, as kikes are not white.

Do i promote it? no, never.
Should it be discouraged from happening? yep
will it happen anyways? look at that pic and say you wouldn't bust inside of that.

Sadly, $600 worth of make-up is not an inheritable gene.

however if this is what gets you up in the morning... you and your nigspawn get the rope

Can you find it on Google Scholar? You should at least be able to produce a citation (title, journal, author?).

Did you read it? It provided the authors name and the results are vouched for by UC Davis. If you want to read the original study you should be able to find it but I understand that you're just trying to drag this along to get the last word.

>be me
>spend a decade in china
>come back with a wife and 2 kids
>kids have light brown hair and my hazel eyes
>kids are white enough to have rosy cheeks

It really all comes down to not picking farmer trash like the natives do.

no trunks, no deal

>>not half asian

>>no trunks

you arent hapa unless you are half from hawaii.

How do I get a gf? I can't even blame whitey because there aren't any here.

Lol because everyone from Korea is a bunch of fake ass fags now. You took a beautiful proud country of strong nationalist values and turned it into a factory of faggots wearing makeup and women's clothing.

its americas fault for splitting korea in two, fuck off uncle sam your foreign policy is ruining the world.

cant you just let people be happy in misery together? faggot.

1) Gym,
2) Dating sites
Absolutely must be used in combination.
You'll have to start with uggos but as your confidence and experience and gainz build it becomes a positive feedback loop.
The sad irony is that the best way to impress potential girlfriends is to already have a girlfriend, because the only thing women love more than cucking their boyfriends is cucking their girlfriends.

Which parent is white?

It's interesting because Eurasians should not be that much different genetically from each other. It's the same continent with longitudinal migration pats.

White dudes who go for Asian females tend to be less attractive less confident less successful less masculine than those who date within their race. Asian dudes who are successful, attractive, confident, masculine enough to pull a white woman are obviously going to have better kids. This is coming from a white guy into white females fwiw.

If we kept Gooks as a certain percentage of the population with selective immigration quotas, I see no need for banning race mixing.

Though a half gook will count 50% toward the gook population, same with mulattoes and irish.

That is sort of true unfortunately, girls here like to be sickly pale and have bright red lipsticks and they end up looking like ghosts.

I'm short, balding, out of shape, have no social skills, I'm racist, and my only hobby is video games.

If it weren't for asian chicks, I would still be a virgin.

You know why they want to be pale, right? Even before contact with Europeans.

This could be solved if you just abort all male hapa fetuses.

Eventually the genes for the qt girl halfbreeds will have taller genes, solving the issue.

Eugenics is the answer.

Who would just lie on the internet like that?

>1. Dont be both ugly
He is engaged to an asian girl, what do you expect

Different amounts of Denisovan DNA, though.

It doesn't change the fuck that he's an autistic fuck. People around him can sense that, if he only acted less of a sperg he would've got laid.

The fact*

What the hell, phone.

>"races with no civilization"
then the only ones who should be banned forever should be niggers because they are the only race who has never built anything...

they'll be alright if you raise them properly and keep the degeneracy shlomo and the synagogue promote at bay and making them aware of it little by little as they grow up...