Brit/pol/ - Comfy Christmas Dinner Edition

>Supreme Court Brexit case: Theresa May vows to secure 'red, white and blue Brexit' as appeal enters day two - live
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/06/supreme-court-day-two-live/
HULLO YES

>Corbynites allied themselves with bullying Trots. Now they're surprised they're getting bullied in turn
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/06/corbynites-allied-bullying-trots-now-surprised-getting-bullied/

>'Time is short' for Brexit deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38221140

>Brexit Live: Supreme Court case
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-37976580

>So THAT'S why he needs an army! EU's Juncker predicts WW3 after Italian referendum result
express.co.uk/news/politics/740141/Jean-Claude-Juncker-EU-boss-populism-war-Europe-WW3

>'Jingoistic claptrap' Tim Farron blasts May over calls for 'red, white and blue Brexit'
express.co.uk/news/politics/740400/Tim-Farron-Theresa-May-Brexit-red-white-blue-bahrain

>Police Chief Blames Merkel Migrant Policy for Teenage Girl Murder-Rape
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/06/police-chief-blames-merkel-policy-death-maria-l/

>Home Office Allow Pakistani Hate Preacher To Deliver Speech in Scotland
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/06/home-office-allow-pakistani-hate-preacher-deliver-speech-scotland/

>UK will have less than 18 months to negotiate deal, says EU's broker
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/06/uk-will-have-under-18-months-to-negotiate-deal-says-eus-brexit-broker

>Sorry Remoaners. The British peso is on its way back
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/sorry-remoaners-british-peso-way-back/

>Theresa May pledges ‘red, white and blue Brexit’
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-brexit-red-white-and-blue-soundbite-a7458681.html

Morning

Morning lads.

Morning. Very quiet atm.

It's nice to see Tim "Literally who?" Farron is still trying to be relevant

Morning. Just had breakfast lads.

All brits are worthless faggots

fuck off

What did you have? I had scrambled egg on toast.

Just got up and realised I'd fallen asleep on my 3DS whilst it was still on.

Is falling asleep on your 3DS whilst it's still on degeneracy?

Morning lads
, gonna brew some coffee and open my advent calendar.

lol look at this worthless faggot right here

I'm just about to go make myself a roll and sausage.

Here's a worthless faggot right here!

Fuck the EU

>American

Fuck off m8

heres another worthless brit faggot

another worthless brit faggot....what a cucked country lmao

Fried eggs and beans on toast.

WTF am I looking at here?

You guys HAVE to let the scots have their independence. The faster the SNP concedes a brown invasion into their country, the faster we can rid of these self-hating whites and the faster the white world will wake up to globalism.

a typical brit boy

What specifically are you confused about?

Loyal Scot here.

Scotland will never be independent

Stop being capitalist.

Just woke up and had a huge plate of pasta with grilled salmon and salad
Feels good man
Who else here training to enlist in the royal navy?

The "special relationship" sounds like something a paedophile calls the relationship with his victim, and the way the USA has treated the UK reflects that

It's not even shitposting anymore...

Mates last night someone kept posting my name here in my dream
And then I met nige at a bank machine and he wrote me a poem based on my name before signing it

>we
Hitchens has been against it the whole time

You might be an egomaniac.

Someone say egomaniac?

The Mail on Sunday editing team writes the Sunday headlines, he's not responsible for the title at least

The rest of the article which is a hundred percent bullshit is all his though

Very weird dream, Craig.

>He wants to leave the single market

>He wants continued, uncontrolled, mass immigration.

Peace and goodwill user. Merry Christmas Sup Forums! The what do we want for Christmas?

I want the £ to go over 170 yen again.

Why are you a Pokemon autist? That's ruined my image of you

Don't worry, he'll get beaten up at school and probably kill himself before 20.

Prussia back.

Dead thread

Slow morning

I'm not dead m8

Just waiting for the fun people to arrive
I'm not talking to you nerds

Wagecucks.

This needs shooping with now we must kill them lel

>tfw want to have a coffee before uni
But house mate is hanging out in kitchen

Stop being a sperg and just go get it

>coffee
Disgusting.
But I know that feel. At uni I would only make dinner if the normies were away.

>"progressive alliance"

>Britain’s trade deficit is £6bn larger than previously thought because of an error by the nation’s beancounters. The Office for National Statistics has admitted to a "processing error" that meant it had miscalculated the value of everything that the country exports and imports for almost two years. The correction catapulted the trade deficit for the last quarter from £11bn to £17bn, the worst since records began in 1955.

LOL British economy is even shittier than previously thought. Good job Brexshitters.

Anyone who fell for George Osborne and the economic-oriented Leavers' muh northern powerhouse muh fifth strongest economy in the world because we can be a world power by selling coffee and iphones meme deserve what's coming to them

Get yourself a cup of tea! for proper refreshment.

shhhh remember its our secret.

Was anyone fooled by Osborne?

Good morning.

boy, i could really go for some haggis

just had some sleepytime tea : 3

Anyone else vegan or vegetarian here? What do you usually eat on Christmas? I usually have roast potatoes with some vegetarian sausage rolls

Post the edited version

>finished everything for today by 9
>back home with some traitorous french moo pastries and gold top milk

ha ha, time to shitpost

You just know that Time is going to give the Person of the Year award to Hillary, even though it's BLATANTLY Trump.

Despite being on the shortlist, I think the chance of them giving it to Trump is practically zero.

as an american im fucking tired of turkey. that meat is dry as fuck.

why is turkey special? i mean this piece of shit country gutted out the natives and burned the forests in trade of "civilization" putting concrete shit everywhere. why is turkey the tradidtional thing when everything else is changed?

i want a good fish for dinner or lamb.

I'm not, but a good nut roast can be pretty tasty, and they're easy to make.

Never really like the idea of nut roast, or nuts in anything other than just being on their own, salted.

you had these? they're immense

IS THAT MY MAN MOGGY?!

Isn't the traditional Christmas meal actually goose? We eat turkey because it's cheaper I imagine.

You want to have good fish for lamb?

You can make them with pumpkin and onions and other stuff. It doesn't have to be very nutty.
They're great because the recipes are so flexible, and you can have them with whatever sauce you want.

Will have to try them, they look pretty good.

Don't really like it when they directly call the stuff what meat it is supposed to be imitating though, it's a bit off putting.

What emotion is this expression meant to convey?

I think it perfectly captures how it feels to be eating vegetarian food on Christmas Day

Reminder that Nigel Farage will destroy the goyim in a sea of holy fire when the Third World War comes along and secure Britain's place alongside Greater Israel as the true rulers of humanity

Not the most happy chap is he.

What is going on in court today?

>tfw no crimbo dindins because all my family members are fucking dead

yes.
i am the shepard.

Don't ask me, lost interest in it as soon as it became apparent that the clown hired by the Government knows full well that his case is legally unsound and will easily lose the appeal

That's Linda Mcartney's 'I'm dead' face

>tfw no qt cat-eared leave-voting Burkean trap bf

>Burkean
>voting in a referendum

Hey, Burke was in favour of the Glorious Revolution. Extraordinary times and whatnot

It's so harrowing to imagine what historical figures would think of the world today, short of bringing back the Marquis de Sade the vast majority of them would probably blow their brains out at the soonest opportunity

So are MP's actually going to vote on triggering article 50 tonight or what? We need updated links in OP

in my house we have roast beef, roast chicken, goose and lamb for xmas :3

It's not about triggering it today, it's about if we'll trigger it by the 31st of March.

First or 96th for those shitty paper hats you get inside Christmas crackers that don't fit properly but you try to wear anyway because they're Christmassy and cute.

I'm fucking sick of hearing about brexit now desu. I know that's probably half the reason they're dragging it out but it's worked on me