pill me

everybody kill me

MJ wanted to heal Hitlers soul amen

REALLY makes you think, huh...

ugh, Sup Forumstards???

good thread

youtube.com/watch?v=GG7nSBgvGVc

youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw

How you clowns can manage to pony up liberal doses of righteous indignation over some nonexistent pizza joint pedo conspiracy theory but give this clown a pass is just another example of how fucking stupid you all are.

Imagine if Podesta had children testifying against him in open court about how he gave them "jesus juice" (meaning 'wine; not a code but a literal translation), slept nude with them and encouraged them to masturbate with him after he coaxed him to sleep naked in the same bed as them. Why are you defending this perverted, plastic moon cricket?? I highly doubt any of you little pinhead fucks were around when 'Man in the Mirror' dropped, so what the actual fuck? Because he says 'kike' in a song??? Christ on a crutch. All Epstien, Saville, and Paul Walker had to do was come out with a jew crack and all would be forgiven?

I honestly don't know what the fucks wrong with some of you kids, and it seriously makes me fear for a future where people like you are on my side.

Michael Fagson was breddy redpilled. But he was still a nigger

>be redpilled enough to become white

>mfw it looks like a lizzard/frog hybrid

1) found not guilty in a court of law
2) provided a safe haven for kids in pedowood

he meant HEE HEE

>Dave Dave

I really, really like this picture

wrong thread, shill

There's a jewtube tape with him naming the Jew and calling them "leeches that suck every penny out of you."

>mfw those lyrics are really in a MJ song

How did he get away w...OH SHIT

OJ Simpson and Robert Blake were exonerated as well. It almost makes you think that the amount of money you have directly affects your chances of beating high-profile cases in which you are seemingly dead to rights.

I honestly don't give all that much of a fuck, but I do find it odd that seemingly otherwise intelligent people would defend an obvious pedo like Mike. Especially with all this retarded pizzagate bullshit.

Do you like chomos or not, fuckos. Make up your diseased fucking minds already.

>Shamon
>Shalom

hmmm...

ayyyyy lmao

He was mad that he got caught diddling kids so he blamed it on da jooz.

holla, Moshe