Hey

Hey,

So whenever I come on pol I hear of the Jews doing this and the Jews doing that. Is it just a meme or do we seriously believe this? I mean I've literally never seen any proof that there's a secret Jew society, nor anything that points towards it, which wants to control the world. All I see are a few highly accomplished jews being targeted by pol. Also, if they were so high and mighty, or actually existed, they'd have made Hillary win.

So yeah, what the fuck are you on about you cum guzzling condom gobblers?

>cum guzzling condom gobblers
>implying there is anything wrong with that
Please leave this board. Bigotry will not be tolerated her.

So whenever Sup Forums is asked for proof it tells people to leave?

You really are a reddit-tier hivemind, aren't you?

Bump.

You need to work on your reading comprehension

I know what you mean. I still choose to insult you.

Still waiting for dem proofs

You sure seem entitled

This is a board mostly full of college aged and younger kids who think they have the world figured out even though their only source of information is grainy infographs and fake news.

dumping jew redpills

>we

you are not Sup Forums you faggot. You are not apart of Sup Forums and you don't even belong here. GTFO

you are probably a jew in disguise or a leaf proxy

>101876726
hey shill

here comes dec. 20 soon enough

say it with me

PRESIDENT TRUMP

>dec. 20
>supporting Trump

makes sense.

>you are not Sup Forums you faggot
>you are not apart of Sup Forums and you don't even belong here

It's an open imageboard you dumb cuck bitch.

Not an argument.

So yeah no proof whatsoever.

Good going. You're all retarded.

Kek, ignore that pussy ass bitch. His mother regrets not aborting him anyways.

maybe use cuck in its context instead of just using it all the time

you gay homosexual manqueer

Zionists.

Okay, I see your images. But here's my question, how does it point at all to a Jewish conspiracy to rule the world? To me it just looks like there's been different smaller groups of high functionality that have happened to be Jews. Plus, a lot of it is just bs desu. Like "the Holocaust never happened". I'm sure it wasn't as big as we're told it was, but Cmon. Not even the biggest idiot on earth denies that.

Yeah man, your one word reply really made it look like you're one of those guys who talk less but have a lot of information and knowledge, but you don't like to show it off. Are you James Bond?

I used cuck as an insult. In such way you used "gay", "homosexual", and "manqueer". You homophobe or something?

nope im gay you faggot

stop talking to me or it means you want to kiss me

you sick fuck

This.
Do not be intollerant, it will anger the Swede.
Do you want him prepping you to be the bull?

I didn't think so.

too much of a coincidence, jews are still over represented even taking into account higher IQs

they have been removed from nations many many times.

honestly this is just the tip of the iceberg
look up sabbatean/frankists
jews have been doing this stuff since the roman empire. it may not be a global conspiracy, but there is definitely solid evidence that jews fuck over countries for personal gain

The meme about the jews is used as an excuse to justify a new holocoast.Jewsshould be exterminated off the face of this planet just because.If you have a different opinion on the matter then you are a jew nigger

There is no Jew secret society, it's just their nature via the common upbringing they all get and the ingrained paranoia they have about getting holocausted. That's what makes them scary because there isn't a head to cut off the beast.

hey you don't know that

check out b'nai b'rith sounds like its a dunmer society but nope its jews and it's real

also many of the groupthink organizations you think are legit are just jewish fronts to mold public opinion: SPLC, ADL, etc etc ad infinitum

Ask yourself the following questions and try to answer them yourself:
>What are the important professions in our society?
>Which of these are the emotionally, physically and psychologically toughest according to you?
>How much do they pay?
>Why?
>How many jews do you know who has one of these professions?
>What kind of profession does jews have?
>How important are those?
>How much do they earn?
>Why?

My answer to those questions are:
Police, firemen, doctotrs, nurses, construction, water/energy/electricity/etc, teachers, etc
Why aren't they paid as much as economics, managers, bankers, etc???

The problem people have with the jews is that many of them are "useless egoists" in many ways, they do not contribute to the vital parts of the society to the same degree as others. Or that is what is assumed. I don't actually know, but I do know that I'm unable to point out a single jew in my country that I am aware of who has a profession that I would consider important and unselfish. Most of those who I'm familiar of contribute with not a lot...

> complain about white genocide
> Solve it with Jewish genocide
Really makes ya think.

This is true. I believe the Jews ran the world in my early 20s and late teens. I kind of just think now that there is a small group of elites who are Jewish who are running the world into the ground, but to suggest their people as a whole have formed a cohesive political entity and are calling all the shots in unison seems a little absurd to me. And again there's no evidence to suggest this is the case

I agree with this wise sage.

the issue is that they will still choose their Tribe. They are all anti nationalists by culture and will stick to their all inclusivity schtick till the end of time.

You think if we started trying to get those elite jews claws off our country the normal Jew wouldn't freak out?

>Yeah guys like do WE all really believe this or what guys? XDDD
>WOW FUCKING HIVEMIND RETARD GO BACK TO PLEBBIT AM I DOING IT RITE GUYS? xd
Fuck off, child. Do your own goddamn research or lurk for proofs, Sup Forums isn't your personal research team