Does Sup Forums ride a motorbike like a true redpilled individual?

Does Sup Forums ride a motorbike like a true redpilled individual?

Other urls found in this thread:

3.share.photo.xuite.net/kuai_1208/1320c0e/10368837/477084873_m.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

highly doubt that it has anything to do with pills, but SV650N

Literally the same colours as your flag

I have 2 German bikes, one Italian bike and a German car.

I only included the origin to make it vaguely political.

My bikes Italian too

Piece of SHIT

Ducati?

Old ducs can be quite bad, had a couple, but my current diavel is awesome.

I like the Duc Monster, and love Triumphs. However, I build and ride HD based choppers.

>diavel

fuck off billionaire

I love you too poorfag :^)

I have a monster

Only cost me 2500 though

Yes.

Yeah, fuck paying to run the 4 wheeled jew.

>125

Fucking hell m80, at least get a 250.

wtf are you shilling? pic related is my ride.

>not 800

I was going to buy a nighthawk 750 but then snow happened.

So I'm waiting for spring.

>not beginning on 1000

My next bike will be a CBR 300, but I'm in no rush. My travel to work is 80km/h(Bike will top out at 110km/h) tops. I'm just happy paying $4/week for fuel at the moment.

Ninja 250, gets 65mpg

My other bike, BMW k100

You still on your L's or P's?

RE opens, in Queensland.

yes i do, but i dont have driving lecense, you dont need it here in germany just give the cops 5€

I would buy a bike, but it wouldn't be particularly useful in a place where it's winter half the year.

>webm slightly related

I miss my FZ6N, got this at the moment.

CBR 600RR masterrace reporting in

No, do you have any idea how many people die because they a riding a motorbike while they other person was in a car driving like a retard?

Besides it isn't nearly as practical as a car for traveling any sort of real distance, especially with luggage

>all these shiny, colorful sport bikes

man Sup Forums, I thought you were better than that

anyway, here's a pic of how I'm doing mine up (not my pic, but using it as inspiration). 1978 Honda Hawk II CB400TII

Getting one when i can. Free parking is too good go pass up. What's a solid bike to start on that would be cheap 2nd hand?

Current bike. doing a complete rebuild on the engine right now.

Looking for a good street bike project, I'm open to suggestions.

No, because I drive a Hellcat because I have an actual job, lol.

Any jap bike.Try to sit on a few what you find comfy for your size.Do not go over 250cc as first bike imo

I have a Kymco KTR

The pic is not mine so just link.
3.share.photo.xuite.net/kuai_1208/1320c0e/10368837/477084873_m.jpg

yes

>Looking for a good street bike project, I'm open to suggestions.

im not an expert but you might put slicks and go with a supermoto/fun commuter build

>mfw all these cafferaces

I have heard Kymcos are pretty shitty. Any truth to this?

who here /bigboy/

Every bike is shitty in a place like Taiwan.

Mega shit.

Noice, I've got a newer CB400 (2012 model)

I do but some of the rides we go on are textbook degenerate paradise, kek.

looks pretty legit actually, I dig that frame. Shame mine needs so much work before I'll be able to drive it anywhere. the inside of the gas tank looks like a designated shitting street from fucking Delhi

I love bikes, but aren't they dangerous?
Tired of my car, and bikes seem like a cool thing to ride

>he drives a dodge

Dink 250 scooters are everywhere here, they are cheap and parts are also cheap and easy to find

for you

Thanks for the advice. I'm pretty happy to ride a piece of shit for awhile. As long as it's somewhat comfortable and handles well

n-ninja 300

can i join the c-club?

707 HP OF AMERICAN FREEDOM

>riding anything smaller than a boss hoss

If you can spend around $6000 dollerydoos you can get a Honda CB400 or a Suzuki SV650, solid learner bikes that will actually last you even after your learner licence.

Monster here too. Fuck uk weather.

beautiful

>Hellcat
>driving a vehicle made after 2005
>driving a Dodge
>driving a modern "sportscar"

come on man, try harder. If you're going to invest money in a Dodge, put it into an older Ram 2500/3500 with a Cummins turbodiesel. If you want a sportscar, restore something from the 60s-80s. I have an 85 Celica Supra with a swapped-in 7M-GTE and a Cummins 02 Ram 2500 and I couldn't be happier. Thinking of building an American muscle car next.

Aprilia Tuono.

I have an older zxr250 with a tyga bodykit. Zippy little fucker and it's served me well but I'll be dropping that cunt as soon as I get my blacks.

I did, but I totalled my bike a few months back. Some dumb cunt decided to take a u-turn out of nowhere, and I smashed into the side of her car and was thrown over the hood. I was beaten up pretty badly, but I was also so pissed that I managed to jump back, put my hands on the hood and tell her not to drive off. Got the insurance papers done and got my money about a month later, as she had admitted to being responsible for the crash. If I had lived in the US, I could probably have sued her and made a lot of money.

Went to the doctor about a month later because my wrists wouldn't stop hurting, and it turned out I had broken both of my arms. They had healed just fine though, so I didn't need a cast. Also smashed my inner thighs up pretty badly, as I had hit the handlebars as I was thrown over the motorcycle. An inch higher, and I would have been castrated.

I hope you're trolling. I have a 2016 Hellcat Challenger, it isn't a "sports car", lel. It's the most powerful American Muscle car ever made.

cruiserfag checking in

Triumph fag reporting in

Why did he drive literally into the truck

>most powerful muscle car ever made
yeah, if you're the type of nigger who can't work on a car himself. Great power for the technologically illiterate teenagers who want to impress the girls at their high school.

is that you James

What kind?

I have an S2R

pic related, meant to hold value well

I ride a scooter.
>not gay

that's a big bike