Elon Musk believes in simulation theory, alien presence in the solar system and quantum timelines

>Elon Musk believes in simulation theory, alien presence in the solar system and quantum timelines.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qam5BkXIEhQ
sciencedaily.com/releases/1998/02/980227055013.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I bet that's what he discusses with Amber Heard.

He also believes in the power of love.

Thats because the elite reptiles are planning on pretending they are aliens and then coming out as our overlords.

He also believes in plastic surgery.

Plastic Surgery is just a coverup for reptilian shapeshifting.

he's about to get royally fucked. the government has been propping his him up with 5 billion in subsidies. I doubt Trump will do that.

I heard he once paid a guy to change a tire for him.

>simulation theory
True

>aliens
Not true.

>timelines
True.

He's a con artist whose success comes from third world style government cronyism.

All aspects of our universe can be quantified. Therefore the universe is likely formed by a computer, possibly a black hole. Maybe higher plane ayy lmaos.

its to get people interested and get money from rich nutjobs with fringe hobbies

Wrong

Right

Maybe

Literally /ourguy/

Nah

Every planet in our solar system is teaming with life. THAT is what NASA is hiding and yes they faked some of the moon landings. They never had clearance to go.
>pic related
>Pluto
>podestas email - entitled "truth is out there"
Now go search for the Pluto pic Obama tweeted.

Elon Musk is an entrepreneur, not a scientist.

this

Wow if one of the world's great welfare queens believes these reddit theories then they must be true.

Notice a difference?
>>inb4 filters
Fuck off and find space Jesus shills

"The universe is likely formed by a computer"
What if I told you the computer is your consciousness?
What if I told you the world has "a dark glass" held up to it from God, protecting us, and that God formed the formless, massless existence from which we derive reality?

This is all a test from God. Remember that.

The simulation theory is legit. It's more likely that we're in a simulation than not, and that's only if you consider mathematical chance, and not the research that shows computer code being a part of our universe.

>>simulation theory
>True
nice meme

>Not true.

intelligent life or life in general?

beings traveling around thru space might be a bit of a long shot but there's no doubt there's dumbass "animals" hanging around eating plants, enjoying life out there

amount of stars is just staggering
hundreds of billions of galaxies
and many of them having hundreds of billions of stars
I don't even know what number that is

How do I unplug from this nightmare then? I want off this ride.

sure

>The simulation theory is legit. It's more likely that we're in a simulation than not,
I love you say that didactically, not realizing that the latest jewish popular craze in physics changes every few years depending on the Jew and that in a few years it will be something else.

Reminds me of the little Jewboy at Columbia "it's string theory, goy" and that fad passed.

>le god aint real! atheism pride worldwide!!!1!1
>dude we all live in the matrix LOL XD!!1!
fuck off nigger

>and yes they faked some of the moon landings. They never had clearance to go.

proof? you'd have thought Russia would have disproven it already

what good arguments against simulation theory are there

>crest toothpaste exhibiting knee jerk anti-Semitism
off yourself maybe

String theory is a bunch of mumbo jumbo no one can understand, not even the people who push it. It literally doesn't make sense to the people who research it.

The simulation theory isn't like that. You can easily look it up and see that it's legit.
Everyone who looks into it believes it because of how easily explained and logical it is.

His dumbass beliefs got him further than our dumbass beliefs, so what does that say about us?

A simulation makes god more likely to exist, not less, you stupid faggot.

>ur the one Neo XD!1!!
just kill yourself

Nice low IQ ''argument''.

turtles all the way down

Maybe we should start listing the things he doesn't believe.

You mean (((Soviet Russia)))?? Russia has told its own people a lot. Watch some Russian TV they talk about Angels, aliens and other shit daily. On political shows no less.

(You) I like you.

there aren't any, Sup Forums is just full of christians who blindly believe they're all god's special snowflakes.

you seriously think theres not one space faring species in the quadrillions of planets that exist out there

i reckon life is more common than everyoe thinks. 40 years ago exoplanets were a myth

and therell soon be a 10th planet
space is ful of surprises

He's right. There's no reason to believe God wouldn't use some super form of coding if that's how information works. Reality has to functionally exist.

AYYYYYYYYYYYEE HOL UP
*smacks lips
If dis simsuladder diary is to be believed...
*eyebrows raise visibly
...wat is the point of it?
*forehead wrinkles intensify
What are we simulading?

Very true.

my apologies rabbi

Or God is an asshole using our universe to power his car like in Rick and Morty

What proofs are there for it?

I bring good news to those of you who worry over the quantum basis of reality:

Hebrews 11:3 ESV
By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible.

Acts 17:28 ESV
For “‘In him we live and move and have our being’; as even some of your own poets have said, “‘For we are indeed his offspring.’

Revelation 3:7-8
To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: These are the words of the One who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What He opens, no one will shut; and what He shuts, no one will open. 8I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door, which no one can shut. For you have only a little strength, yet you have kept My word and have not denied My name.

Matthew 13:31-32English Standard Version (ESV)

The Mustard Seed and the Leaven
31 He put another parable before them, saying, “The kingdom of heaven is like a grain of mustard seed that a man took and sowed in his field. 32 It is the smallest of all seeds, but when it has grown it is larger than all the garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and make nests in its branches.”

t. someone too stupid top cucked tp understand it

>calling anything "true"

You literally can't do that. It's impossible to know if we're in a simulation, if there are other timelines, if aliens exist in our solar system, etc. How would it even be possible to know that in the first place? Unless you remove all possibilities of it being false, you can't claim it's true with 100% certainty

(((Elon Musk))) is a "futurologist" who couldn't predict 2 in the afternoon at 1:59pm.

He also dates Johnny Depp's manipulative psycho ex

he is a fucking idiot

Consciousness not only precedes reality, but forms it. This is why we have the measurement problem in quantum mechanics. It is also why God is described as LIGHT.

We were made in God's image. We have powers so much weaker than His, but made in the same vein. We are beings of light. The Heavenly Kingdom expands as our consciousness, as our own universe grows outward.

The simulation theory is retarded because there would have to be a finite amount of simulated universes to even allow us to exist for more than an instant. A very limited amount.

No, the chance for all cases is unknown but we know that there can't be too many fake universes above us.

future people made a really good video games and we are the npcsm nothing matter goyim. How do argue against this?

In reality its another bullshit hypothesis that cant be proven or disproven so in a sane world being skeptical of it would be considered logical.

Also a Jew made this up so take that as you will.

You've got it completely wrong. This is the same mistake I made when I dismissed the theory.

It's not that we're a simulation within a simulation withing a simulation withing a simulation etc. That's retarded.

It's that any advanced species in a real universe would eventually end up creating millions to trillions of simulations.
If there's only one single advanced species that is capable of complex simulations it means that there are millions or more simulations.

>Also a Jew made this up
amazing, isn't it? And right away the little jew boy was quick to open his mouth, but schemes like this are always jewish. Like Freud. There wasn't any merit to his ideas. He just talked louder and waved his arms about more than anyone else, like a pushy jew does.

Alien presence in the solar system is the only one of those three beliefs that doesn't make him an absolute retard.

You can run as many simulations as you fucking well please when you have access to astronomical power sources, like black holes. This video shows how an alien civilization living around a black hole could run millions of simulations for eons utilizing only hawking radiation.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qam5BkXIEhQ

Simulation theory is the biggest unfalsifiable meme there is.

Baudrillard isn't Jewish and that's where simulation theory took shape beyond Descartes's rambling.

>All aspects of our universe can be quantified
What is good?

String theory sounds bizarre and has very little to back it up but isn't hard to understand if you git gud at maths.

>somewhere out on one of the planets is micro organisms
>Thus aliens are in our solar system.

At least you tried ameriburger

That's not what the actual scientists working on it say.
If they say they don't understand it and you're some fag on Sup Forums talking about how you understand it while throwing around stupid Sup Forums slang, I think I'll trust the scientists.

>All aspects of our universe can be quantified.
Determenist pls go. Come back when you be able to discretize time and space.

I don't understand why people put so much stock into what Musk says. He's not a genius with some grand insight into the universe. He's a literal internet banker who made billions from selling PayPal, which allowed him to fund the work of actual genius engineers and scam the government out of grants.

He's a brilliant businessman I suppose, but this reddit tier meme that he's literally Nikolai Tesla reincarnated is tiring.

>disagree with someone
>can't refute
>''Why do people put so much stock into this guy?''
Not an argument

I have been studying/following astrophysics and quantum physics longer than Elon Musk. I have listened to Elon Musk's argument from his own mouth via youtube videos. His proposal that video game worlds (I also have been playing video games almost daily since i got an atari in 1984) will keep getting more realistic with time is not a logical statement. The law of diminishing returns starts to factor in and the size of an atom will eventually play a role. A virtual universe is impossible with today's technology, and very well may be impossible with any technology we achieve.

He is the biggest welfare leech in the history of niggers.

>This is why we have the measurement problem in quantum mechanics
American education everyone.

I don't disagree with anything he said, but he didn't say anything new.

>attack thesis
>not substantiation
>no counter thesis

GJ Russia I thought you were Christian

>A virtual universe is impossible with today's technology, and very well may be impossible with any technology we achieve.

You're correct, but you're not refuting the argument.

Perhaps, for example, the atoms in the real world are much much smaller than they are in this world... and perhaps the entire structure of the universe is fundamentally different from ours.

Enlightenment you stupid cunt
Do you even meditate?

What does that have to do with anything?
If someone like Miley Cyrus tomorrow comes out and says that she discovered that water is wet, are you going to start talking about how people put too much stock in her?

It doesn't matter who said and how new it is, is it correct or is it not?
If he isn't correct - debunk him.
If he is correct - cool, Elon Musk said thing that everyone already knew.

Pretty sure he got it from deepak chopra.

It's closer to poo education.

Simulation theory is literally identical in every functional way to classic theism. The only difference is literally the modern terms it uses. It is absolutely indistinguishable from the theism we've had for all of human history.

Simulation theory is a meme for fedora nu males to be theists without giving up their fedora

There is no reason to think pieces of code in a simulation would actually be conscious, hence the entire premise of the theory is based on a faulty assumption

I literally addressed this, but everyone's ignoring it because we think the Bible is just a dusty book to be ignored. >The Mustard Seed and the Leaven
31 He put another parable before them, saying, “The kingdom of heaven is like a grain of mustard seed that a man took and sowed in his field. 32 It is the smallest of all seeds, but when it has grown it is larger than all the garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and make nests in its branches.”

Our "simulated" reality is constructed like an inverted pocket, for the atemporal realm of Heaven to continue ad infinitum.

if there are alien microorganisms then there probably are advanced aliens and if microorganisms are bountiful and varied then it's quite possible that god-like aliens exist and are aware of us

Fuck no. I'm not a monk.

>simulation theory

CIRCULAR REASONING
I
R
C
U
L
A
R

Prove consciousness.

I could care less about him. I thought of this while reading Hawking and learning about basic quantum mechanics. It all has substantiation from the Bible and actually makes the Bible more understandable.

> I thought you were Christian
Why would you assume what i'm an idiot? And on the point of your thesis - first of all you should provide basis of your thesis. Because you are talking about "observer principle" but as many not so smart peoples out there, you didn't really bother to look into it at least on basic level and assumed what it has something to do with observation by human eyes and acknowlegmend by human consciousness, which is so far from truth.

Musky Melon is my favorite actress.

Not an argument

The premise is still retarded. When you are playing a video game, you are still a man in front of a computer and looking at the screen, with the electronics working. The only "virtual" thing is that you decide to ignore the rest of the world and invest your attention to the game.
Simulation theory is a lot of empty unfalsifiable theorizing just to say "there is something different out there".
Even not considering the unfasilfiable part, I find it funny that reptilians or whatever or considered a fringe conspiracy theory but saying we are in a situation similar to a computer game (which is wayyy more bizarre than any ayyy theory) is supposedly an interesting theory;

Well then you are never gonna leave samsara. Try again next live motherfucker

>Not an argument

>CIRCUAL REASONING
>an argument

cant even literally, simulation "theory" is meme

Dual slit experiment

sciencedaily.com/releases/1998/02/980227055013.htm

>Strange as it may sound, interference can only occur when no one is watching. Once an observer begins to watch the particles going through the openings, the picture changes dramatically: if a particle can be seen going through one opening, then it's clear it didn't go through another. In other words, when under observation, electrons are being "forced" to behave like particles and not like waves. Thus the mere act of observation affects the experimental findings.

And no, this is not "observation" caused by instruments.

This. Justin Roiland knows something

>Our "simulated" reality is constructed like an inverted pocket, for the atemporal realm of Heaven to continue ad infinitum.

It's a fine idea. I don't accept simulation theory (or the heaven by another name).

I think musk's argument (I know he probably didn't come up with it) falls on its face because we have no way of constructing the sample space of possible universes. We can construct it in any way we want to get any result we want as being "the most likely outcome".

I was just telling the leaf that his argument doesn't refute musk's.

>but you're not refuting the argument.
It is not an argument. It is baseless theory. We currently do not have a full understanding of the visible universe, and we have no theory at all about what lays beyond our light horizon. Aside from lacking a major breakthrough in data storage and data processing, we lack the basic understanding of reality to even come close to recreating it. Elon Musk is a fucking idiot or just lying.

Do you even know what circular reasoning is?

Why are you so pissy? Ahmed give your girl the hotdog flavoured water?

For a smart guy, he believes in some dumb shit.