Tom Ford Thinks All Men Should Be Penetrated At Least Once

>“I think it would help them understand women,” he told GQ’s Taffy Brodesser-Akner. “It’s such a vulnerable position to be in, and it’s such a passive position to be in. And there’s such an invasion, in a way, that even if it’s consensual, it’s just very personal.”

>“You shouldn’t force yourself to do it. But it’s really not that different than having a massage,” he said at the time. “It doesn’t feel that much different. It’s skin. You should do it with someone you like. Do it with a friend who you think is great. It’s very easy. It’s normal.”

web.archive.org/web/20161206231710/http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tom-ford-penetration_us_5845c021e4b055b313989a35

what a

F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T

What a fag.

He has a son, born in 2012. Presumably he's already penetrated him.

That's probably the gayest thing I've ever heard, ever

Fucker should be gassed.

I'm his cousin. It was just facetious.

Gay

>Tom Ford is an American director and fashion brand with an estimated net worth of $70 million

So in the elite world he's poor?

Sounds like a mentally ill homo perv to me. No intelligent or prominent figure in history ever suggested anything like that.

i'll go along with it we get to penetrate a woman at least once as well

Did u really need to make this thread again ?
Kys Tom Ford anal larper.

I think all gays should be shot in the head at least once. If they don't try it, how do they know they don't like it?

There is literally nothing wrong with prostate orgasms, but there is something wrong with trying to make your fetish out to be a deep and life-changing experience.

>wat is hookers

not the worst idea really

there are kids starving in africa, the least you could do is let a close friend penetrate you

being "gay" is yesteryear, we're all a bit queer and theres nothing wrong or awkward about it

even the spartans would wrestle and bang each other and the boys as a sign of affection

whats the harm? you might find you like it ;)

really gets the noggin joggin?

How about letting starving african kids penetrate you.

>flag

For fucks sake

OP is a faggot.

>abhorrent post and image
>check flag

>and it’s such a passive position to be in
What about power bottoms?

>It is normal.

It's literally not, though

We need to purge lgbt from society

>What about power bottoms?

what is...

wait nevermind i don't want to further knowledge in degeneracy.

>when australia is calling you out on your shitposting

Canada, you've got problems m8.

The name should tell you everything you need to know. It's not a complicated thing.

only a poof could make such great cologne

How will this help men understand women?
Does he think men only fuck women in the ass?
Does he know that women have vaginas?
I know for a fact that vag and butthole feel completely different.
This is just another attempt to turn men into cucks

Kek so obviously he's had something up his ass other than his head.

In a few years, openly Gay people and Trannies are going to be everywhere. We are moving away from Christian morality. Islam and Mexicans are holdouts, so Trump is going to get them.