Asalam aliakyum kafir

Asalam aliakyum kafir,

Have you decided to convert to Islam today, mashallah? You only need to say the shahada in order to join the ummah. If you dont youll have to pay the jizya tax. Please do this or we'll cut your hands off, inshallah!

>feels resonance of bro tier aura

Woah woah bro... that's a Sikh bro... bro tier, bro...

thats a sikh you stupid american

Well you did say please...

>muslims
pic-related

thats a sihk tho

That is some fully Sikh bait there my friend.

Wrong brown man, but I'll bite.
>Teleports behind you
>Unsheathes pistol
Nothing personnel Abdul

>Apply 45 caliber freedum to back of skull.

>this is what muslims actually believe

i'm gay irl if anyone wants to suck my cock

fun fact, sihks wear turbans because they made a promise to never cut their hair until they can kick the muslims out of their countries.

max par

soon (((pol))) will see the truth, alhamdulillah!

>le sith r brotier maymay XDXDXDXDXD

explain how there are more Sikhs than there are Jews in the world....

yet...

nobody knows who Sikhs are....

and...

Jews....

[spoiler]control the world[/spoiler]

haha funny joke, Sikh man. You scared me for a second

You really think anyone falls for your stupid Sikh bait?

this thread never gets old

And yet the Muslims are still there.

Muslims are hard to get rid of apparently.

Sikhs are at least not Muslims and admittedly pretty bro-tier but they do seem to keep to themselves and resist assimilation (for the most part).

t. muhmet, the local muslim rape gang leader

fakes news and gay

And that's why they also vowed to always be armed. Every sikh under cover of a turban is carrying a dagger. The dagger is in case of muslims.

That's a sikh you shitburger.

The sikhs stopped the Mughal empire taking complete control of pakistan, India and bangladesh.

Muslims had control over pakistan, bangladesh and most of india. The only part they didn't have was punjab aka. where ther skikhs live in india

The sikhs handed the muslims their ass on a plate when the muslims threatened to attack the golden temple

>they do seem to keep to themselves and resist assimilation (for the most part).

prove it.

stray clear of using any generalized leaf anecdotes

>under cover of a turban
Not surprised they keep it there, they take their turbans pretty seriously.

goddam leafs and their endless fucking anecdote stories, amIrite?

he didn't mean literally under their turbans. he mean if they are wearing a turban; they are usually carrying a knife or sword

>don't rape children like mudslimes
>keep to their own communities around sikh temples
>race mixing is looked down upon

Okay, we get it pajeet.

Yeah their history is awesome and all but I'm just saying that in my experience, they keep to their own and are not as bro-tier as all that

I don't have any scientific studies on the sociabiltity of sikhs, sorry about that. My experience is they are always with other sikhs and never with locals. They don't assimilate. nothing wrong with it necessarily.

ah.

hit 'em wit dat Ameri-Do-Te senpai

>tfw you will never have a beautiful bearded sikh goddess to polish your sword and wash your turban

God that language is disgusting.

Also that's not a Muslim.

want more?

>Also that's not a Muslim.
wow, really? Thanks for removing the jewish lies that were blinding me.
All my life I though the sworn enemies of the muslims, were muslims themselves. wow

you named some decent qualities I was looking more for examples of Sikhs refusing to assimilate into society

Because only examples I can see is of them flourishing in the Western world among the few immigrant populations that do.

>plentiful in jobs spanning from taxi/convenient stores to doctors and lawyers and businessman
>don't impose their religion onto others - doctrine is against any form of proselytizing - while keeping culture alive and embracing those of the UK/US/etc.

It's unfortunate they get mistaken for Mudslimes, if only they taught an overview in middle school "World History" classes or whatever. All I remember is hearing about Buddhism and Hinduism.

I'd rather die a Christian tho... do your worst.

>All my life I though the sworn enemies of the muslims, were muslims themselves. wow
the misconception is pretty common. most people figure a turban means a muslim. sadly people are idiots.

I'm so sikh of this shit

it was a joke you fucking retarded leaf. you understand how sarcasm works?

Ladies and gentlemen:
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

A really stupid joke that didn't need to be made at all. Go to school kid.

ok

How is that even possible? For a girl to grow a beard that big?

so luxurious

The new face of Britain.

That's not a muslim; that's a Sikh.

Sikh's are bro tier.

She is in the guiness book of records, a true hero for us all.

I think she would be qt if she lost like 40 pounds.

Is loving a bearded woman degenerate, or is it the true red pill?
>split shaving costs, because you're buying in bulk
>she won't complain about hair in the sink
>warm in wintertime

I thought your joke was meant to imply that he was pointing out the obvious, when for a lot of Americans particularly, it isn't.

Lame copypasta