The Millenial™ narrative

I'm a millenial born '93 in Estonia, but been following the Millenial™ narrative until Sup Forums happened

>got a computer in 2000, internet connection in 2003, shitty nokia in 2004, a smartphone in 2009
>was an emo when it was a thing
>watched MTV
>listened to Green Day, Linkin Park, Avril Lavigne, MCR, Pendulum, Grimes etc.
>became a hipster in 2011, listened to indie, weared the "problematic glasses"
>frequented Cracked.com, watched Vice news
>became an SJW in 2014, organized a 122-person """anti-racism"""" protest in city square, gave interviews on that for the media
>conducted feminist online raids on """"sexist"""" marketing campaigns
>was on Sup Forums since 2009 but only on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /r9k/
>moved to Sup Forums this summer but few months I was initially the usual shilling berniebro leftie
>during this summer, there was 4 ISIS bombings in a row
>got kicked out from the feminist group for disagreeing with them
>these things were my wake up call
>started to frequently browse Sup Forums, got redpilled, started to support Trump, conservatism, white nationalism etc.
>by October, I was arguing with other bluepilled millenials at a hipster bar for Trump, they got defensive and walked out on me

it has been enlightening to have taken the redpill, but at the same time, I am so angry how the pop culture and mainstream ((((media))) have been controlling me, lying to me for years, created a narrative that leads to destruction of the western society. I am now stuck in the alternate Trump timeline, but I am not a stereotypical conservative. Instead, I've lived my entire life following the Millenial™ narrative.

Any others here strayed from the path of the the Millenial™ narrative?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sazglACiZhI
youtube.com/watch?v=-HFwok9SlQQ
youtube.com/channel/UCVo6PVrE_rB0YUZ0MmGLWnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump, any redpilled Millenials on Sup Forums???

>got a computer in 2000
Are you retarded or what?
I am born in 1990 and had a pc in1995, internet from 1998. I thought Estonia is progressive.

93 isn't millenial it's gen Z

this. im 96 and even i dont feel milenial. i feel fucking old

>I am born in 1990 and had a pc in1995, internet from 1998. I thought Estonia is progressive.
you were just an early adopter, m8. I come from a small rural town in Estonia and it was not mainstream to own a computer until the first half of 00's in Estonia. Of course some had them in the 90's but those people were either rich or nerdy.

but it is tho

Yes OP, I am the same. I had to leave my leftist groups because i redpilled myself.

I wonder what i will believe in 40 years. I know our peers will gradually become more right wing, but what will we do?

bump, let's discuss Sup Forums

My town barely has 20k people. My first PC was Pravetz 16, made in Boogaria. I was allowed to play for 30 min everyday
>good times
Otherwise on your question - yes I learned Engrisch by listening to MTV and Avril. I also had an "Emo" period, cause "no one would understand me". But no, I haven't been a SJW. Ever.

there are sjw in this country?

If I could say something, it's to please stop lumping those of us born 80-81 into entitled filthy swill Millennials. I'm not one.

1981 is the latest date used for Generation X by reliable and established researchers such as Strauss and Howe (who coined the term "Millennial" in the first place). The Class of 2000 has always been the special graduating class because they were the Millennials, the first class of the New Millennium. There was a lot of expectation for that graduating class. Graduating in 1999, that's all we heard, we were the LAST of Gen X, and media and news programs commented on the Millennials and a New Beginning who would show up next year. That has always been the case.

Read the numerous articles on the Class of 2000 and the Millennials. Born 1980-81 are NOT Millennials/Gen Y. The term Millennials refers to those from the Class of 2000 (born 1982) and later and then goes up to 1995-97 or so, up until they get too young to remember 9/11. It has always been so. The dates for Gen X are 1965-1981, period.

Thank you for your time.

guess what faggots 87 here and we're all millenials it's just a buzzword. You'd think the site that invented having to type nigger to make a post wouldn't be so butthurt about a word

>but what will we do?
my personal theory is that we are the early adopters, and the """""""""""""alt right"""""""""""""" becomes a norm for the youngsters and Gen Z in 10-20 years into the future. We are basically right now developing a counter-culture they will advance into mainstream.

estonia is a country?

Nice blog

Tartus ja Tallinnas jagub ikka

australia is a zoo?

i've said it before, and i'll say it again.

millenials do not operate on logic. you cannot reason with them; they are effectively lobotimized. If anything, you have to mess with their sense of "reality". use memes, use emotions, etc.

I know that Tallinn has multicultural projects in universities but Tartu

>there are sjw in this country?
usu mind, on küll, otsi facebooki gruppi "Virginia Woolf Ei Karda Sind"

well, I don't really know, but that is not the definition that most people use. Millenial is supposed to be 1981-2000 according to most sources.

>My first PC was Pravetz 16, made in Boogaria
wat

this

>millenials do not operate on logic. you cannot reason with them; they are effectively lobotimized. If anything, you have to mess with their sense of "reality". use memes, use emotions, etc.
I agree, our generation is fucked up thanks to Gen X fucking up the pop culture with this nihilistic, brain-washing "muh diversity, muh minorities, muh self-victimization, muh special snowflake syndrome" crap. I hope the Gen Z will have a better future, or if they don't, at least could take a shot at trying to create a better, non-degenerate future for the generation next to them.

facebook punkt com, pane lõppu "siim.sorokin.7?fref=ts", leiad eesti number 1 SJW. See Siim Sorokin on täislaks paugu pähe saanud noor kommu.

bumping, let's discuss it a little more Sup Forumsacks

>I'm Estonian
>I'm Russian

>sorokin
yep name checks out its a communist

>yep name checks out its a communist
if he is not shilling for the ruskies, who will? he's actually a number one SJW shill in Estonia. He has like a masters degree in some useless degree, so he's indoctrinated as fuck. The Tartu neonazis know of him want him dead, and I think that they should go ahead.

pic related one of the protests that retard organized

Marx never had a proper job and spent his life mooching off his friends.

Why do you atheist faggots worship him again?

So you're essentially admitting you're incapable of having any original thoughts, you're incredibly susceptible to manipulation, and your convictions are about as stable as a fart in the wind. Is that right?

>Why do you atheist faggots worship him again?
never worshipped marx, I was personally more into anarchism when I was an SJW, into Bakunin, Stirner and that shit, but by now I know this nihilistic crap is cancer

>Is that right?
fuck you, I used to be bullied by a guy who now turned out to be a convicted criminal, and I never had a good father figure, since my dad was working all the time and left when I was 16. I had no good role models to turn to. I never know my grandfathers either they were both dead by the time I grew up to be conscious about the world. I was left to my own devices, and the way I turned out was natural, but the important thing is, I got redpilled on my way, thus found the way.

You need introspection. Otherwise you are just going to spend your life latching on to ideologue after ideologue. Welcome to the right, it's a better place to be than the left, but still man you've got to sort your life out.

>Welcome to the right, it's a better place to be than the left, but still man you've got to sort your life out.
you're right, I am really working on that

Separating people into different age groups is a psyop

Whats the millenial narrative? Go to college and get no job?

Shut the fuck up, you're a dumb fucking millennial, you stupid nigger. Self entitled bitch fucking boy, you have ZERO real life experience. FUCK I HATE MILLENNIALS.

Whats this meme about millenials being cucked and gen z being red pilled? Around here its just been a natural progression and the jew proaganda just got worse and worse so kids are fucked these days.

Thats not the work of gen x its just a long running jewish plot since the jews gained control of the media and hollywood.

Ya a lot of us are user

Underated even for a leaf

i am virgin

>Whats the millenial narrative? Go to college and get no job?
I don't know if you are trolling or you are genuinely this much of a dumbass, but most of the millenials do work hard, it's the vocal minority that complains. For example I am a millenial who has a 9-5 desk job and takes additional art classes. It's a very sweet job, considering I live in a rural town where most of the ppl work blue collar minimum wage jobs.

see pic related

we have to save this princess from the roach fortress

your path is much different than mine.
>born 92
>first family computer in 1997
>THPS2 with headphones so I can listen to real music
>discover how awesome the internet is around 2002
There's no consequences to disobeying my parents online!
>funnyjunk & ebaums world
>always liked reading, drawing, and building things
>smart & creative, but a social retard
>kids at school called me gay
>don't care, they can suck a fuck
>2006 runescape
start realizing most adults are ignorant and full of shit
>begin questioning everything
>6th grade
>start wearing all black everyday
>kicked out of christian school
>bullied in public school for being white in nonwhite area
>transfer to more ethnically balanced school in wealthy area
>get better at socializing & making friends
>highschool
>satanism is pretty cool
>I don't really like most of these people actually
>always arguing with teachers & classmates
>dude, what's Sup Forums?
>obama elected
>white people are racist
>being straight is homophobe
>sexist unless feminist
>you're a bigot for existing
>depression worsens
>dude, what's weed?
>are other drugs good too?
>trouble, jail, despair
Realize I am responsible for my choices & my life path
>graduate high school 2011
>take a year off
>start college 2013
>SJW's everywhere
>what fresh hell is this?
>mocked & harrassed for not supporting lgbtqewresdftriu
>marxists everywhere
>'nigga, police be brutal n shiet'
>these people blame everyone else for their own shortcomings
>leave me the fuck alone
>no, I won't sign your petition you cock sucker
>develop alcoholism
>temporary drop out 2014
years of drinking have come and gone since
>starting school again in 2017
>will graduate 2018
I will not allow my social life & other peoples problems
to interfere with me, my goals, my real friends, or my life.

Throughout all this, I always found allot of people annoying,
particularly those with good intentions & low intelligence.
>they're all SJW now.

Hope I didn't go too off topic with that one

indeed we do, before something bad happens.

Mfw millenial but always been mostly redpilled.

I'll buy a plane ticket if she lets me fugg her :DD

>weared
>that whole post
>flag

I was born in 1996 and i started using PC at my dad office at 3/4 years old and internet at 5. Am I a millenial or generation Z?

I dont know about estonia but over here the economy is shit. I legit just sold some crak to some guy who has a phd in electrical engineering, very smart guy, but he has to work a shit min wage job.

very interesting story, thanks for sharing. I also used to play runescape, I remember.

my personal encounter with full-on SJW's was when I was a dumbass """anarchist""" and did a graffiti near Riga art school, and an SJW girl I didn't even know that well who I thought was my friend came up to me and flat out yelled at me in front of others that my graffiti is offensive to religious people. I know the graffiti was dumb, but I still think her reaction is absolutely ridiculous (she wasn't a christian herself and the wall was an abandoned building) and should have told her to fuck off.

>An SJW browsing /r9k/

Why am I surprised? You are subhuman trash.

That's a cute looking boy. No homo. Age will fucking rek him, but cute for now.

I'd wager easily half the people here are "leftists" who were, some way or some how, able to break out of the brainwashing and conditioning they were subjected to

I'm lucky as fuck to have found Sup Forums years ago.

>Why am I surprised? You are subhuman trash.
day of the rake, motherfucker. I didn't say I am an SJW now

I don't know what constitutes a shit economy. What by canadian standards is shitty economy would be a dream economy according to our standards. Sure there has been a heavy recession in Estonia, but we have suffered worse things in recent history and we will do fine, I think. I think it's kinda weird when electrical engineering PhD goes unappreciated, maybe he didn't look for a job hard enough??

I would say the start of Gen Z, but for most of the people, you're a millenial too

When does Gen Z start?

what is your problem, poorfag? fix your corruption

she's not a boy, see vid below
youtube.com/watch?v=sazglACiZhI

good for us indeed, we are the chosen ones of the Kek

>When does Gen Z start?
I personally think it starts from 1996, since it seems logical according to my reasoning, but for most people, it's starting with 2000

Stopped reading at 'emo'.

Kill yourself immediately.

>22
>visits [s4s] unironically, and Sup Forums ironically
>bernie "free stuff" sanders comes to town
>waiting in line outside bernie rally
>shooting shit with others in line, calling hillary a reptile
>get interviewed by local paper
>said i supported bernie because he was like ron paul
>months later
>bernie supports hildawg
>the red pill kicks in
>pol was always right
>love brexit
>vote trump
>best timeline

>Pendulum

So.
You are basically an autistic normie, rejected by your peers
You are as degenerate as they come
So you turned your back on them, after they turned their back on you

what exactly makes you think you're welcome?

>>/r9k/

who let you guys out of your autism containment board???

kek

You're 20. Stop being a fucking faggot.

who let you out?

Millenial is a concept that only applies for the people born between 1982 and 2002. However it is a first world thing. Only peole fro some certain areas f the world have a chance to influence the dircetion the world is heading. Since Estonia is ex-usssr Russian province you cannot count yourself as a millenial. Stop wasting your time pretending that you matter, You don't No matter what you do, what kind of a person you'rem what kind of dreams or plans you have you're still just a Russian(ish)

>Playing the class warfare game
>Allowing the kikes to define an entire generation and to add a stigma against it

Breaking news: teeny boppers define your entire generation. It's all your fault. You don't count, because you don't make yourself count. That's why you're clumped in with the loud minority.

youtube.com/watch?v=-HFwok9SlQQ

You indeed said you were an SJW. And I QUOTE:

>became an SJW in 2014, organized a 122-person """anti-racism"""" protest in city square, gave interviews on that for the media

Along with all of the other details in your faggy OP post.

/r9k/ and SJWs are all trash, there is no real difference, you must all be gassed.

you are shitposting in a serious discussion. Grow the fuck up! I am not gonna be the person to paint this fact in an ironic or a nice way for you to understand. If you can't relate to what I describe, then this thread is not for you. It's not up to me to forbid you from shitposting, but I have the right to let you know that I won't appreciate this, since you are not being productive.

are you shilling for Putin, m8? Go ahead and suck the Ivan's cock if you'd like, but we all have internet connection and are pretty much on the same page on what is happening in this world.

you might think it's serious, but you come across as a cringey autistic faggot, gas yourself.

ah, so you are one of those edgy teens browsing Sup Forums, thinking it's real tough to say shit like this to people?? I'mma tell u wat - this thread is not for you. Get lost. I hope your mother gets cancer in her sleep, fuckface.

The new millennium offically began in 2001. Is there a 0 AD? 1982 is the last of Gen X.

>taking a conversation on Sup Forums seriously
I'm suddenly very reminded of the film "encino man" but don't know why...
see

no you are the one who is cringey. I am painting you a story, and describing how there are people like me probably in Sup Forums who have gone through the same ordeals, and discussing on how and why this is happening. Not every person in Sup Forums fits your stormcuck worldview, some of us have joined Sup Forums since we have been to the other side and realized the other side is shit. You have no empathy to draw a conclusion what I want to draw attention to. Such people have a name - they are called autists. Autists on Sup Forums have a containment board, which is called /r9k/. Fuck off back to your containment board and never take part in any serious discussions again, if your are seriously this braindead and not teasing me for fun.

I am having a rough day at work and drinking on my job, kinda fucked up right now, I don't normally take Sup Forums that seriously.

your sob story does not interest me, faggo.
you can browse all you want, i dont care, im not obligated to help you either.
kys

you obviously just keep replying me, which means you have invested some interest in arguing with me. We can go on all day if you'd like, I don't mind to use you as my personal punching bag.

not gonna lie lads that made me hard
moar pls?

youtube.com/channel/UCVo6PVrE_rB0YUZ0MmGLWnQ
anzu has a whole channel over there, fap all you like brah

yeah i read the first few lines, im not gonna read your speglord wall of text, i all ready know what you are trying to say.
Condensed to it's essense:
>"im a whiney autistic faggot, that has been ostrasized by my sjw peers, if i claim i'm redpilled maybe these guys will accept me"
newsflash:

No.

We won't.

untill you actually make an effort and bring some content, noone gives a shit.

Bruh, both sides are total shit but for different reasons.
This whole website is proof that shit people live everywhere on earth.
Unwise choices
name; bob faggot is right though.

Ayy fb only. No twitter, instagram, or snapchat for me. Doom 2 GOAT. Have dial up connecting sound ingrained in my head. Pokemon red and blue. Fucking PS1 bitches!!!

this is far from truth. I was accepted amongst my SJW peers well enough until this single incident (when I organized the protest, I had two SJW girls to poster the entire town with the event I created, and I basically bossed them around and assumed the leader position). I didn't turn to the redpilled ones because I seek validation - it was because I am genuinely convinced that the truth is on the other side. I watch youtube vids daily on right-wing youtubers, various of them, and they have been very convincing.

Please be realistic. Why would I seek validation from a Sup Forums board? There are 100x easier ways to seek validation. Sup Forums is probably the hardest place to ever seek validation from. I don't seek the validation here, I am here because of an old habit from the times I frequented Sup Forums, /r9k/ and Sup Forums.

>Unwise choices
I know man, I have a problem with alcohol right now, but I am working on it.

You are a subhuman edgelord and I can see I've made you very upset. Awww, little faggot, BABY GONNA CRY???? Leave this fucking thread, I'm right about everything I say about you. You're a loser. You are subhuman garbage and U hope you get stabbed to death on the street by a bunch of bitter criminals who then piss on your body and then film it, you little fucktard loser. You autistic SJW edgy loser.

tl dr;

>I'm a young impressionable retard that has to latch on to ideological extremes and be very vocal about them, because my personality is otherwise nonexistant.

Fear not - the world is changing. The Wheel is turning.

Fuck Leftists.

>born '98
>play a lot of vidya, teaches me to think critically from a young age
>mainly listen to punk rock, learn political awareness by 15 or 16
Voted early for Trump. I'm appalled by the degeneracy that litters this generation. I'm teaching my younger sisters to not be lefties, it's going pretty well.

A

the joke is in the fact I am upset most of the time. I have spent so much time on Sup Forums throughout my life that there is literally nothing that will make me upset. I was actually more upset as I created this thread because of work-related problems. I am not gonna cry over a bunch of anons wasting their time trying to make me leave.

In a way, it's kinda funny that I gave a very little reason for you to get offended ("kek I used to be an SJW guiseeee xD", but yet you guys think I am the worst person on earth.

but where did the toothbrush gif come from

>ideological extremes
>I'm a young impressionable retard
heh

You are human garbage. You are degenerate at your very core. You must be gassed along with all of /r9k/. You yourself admitted that your life is shit and that you have problems. I'm just reminding you that you are scum.

Remember; this place is filled with idiots, trolls, Austro-Canadians, and Shills. There are a few decent people here and there, but by and large the user base is a mess.

The fact that you flip flopped that hard just tells me you have low self esteem. try making your own decisions for once.

fuckin A man

the Gen Z meme is true, I'm really pleased. Good luck at redpilling your sisters bruh

this, you're an idiot just looking for somewhere to fit in OP

Faggot