Thai bride

Thai bride.

If white women are not working out, is this socially/politically acceptable?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/12/06/leaked-apparently-in-china-women-use-nude-photos-as-collateral-for-loans
redtube.com/34712
youtube.com/watch?v=VxKPs2aVoeM
youtube.com/watch?v=9kIY--W1VLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

does she have a dick?

That's a big sink

>Job: Construction

Wait... hol up.

>brown
wtf she doesn't look like in muh animes

i hate living

99.999% chance she'll run off once she marries you and gets citizenship

Only then does it make it okay

she would murder me in my sleep

I married an asian woman. It wasn't some weird decision or fetish. I had known her since I was 11. Race was an afterthought.

I'm now almost 30 and I really want white kids.

NO

tough it out damn you'll

She's cute. She can come to America

Why would she do that? she still would have poor education and no/limited earning potential.

alternative option

Not the construction worker again.

fucking delete this

disgusting

Is Moo the discount discount poor man option?

>hobbies: housework

the fuck is that thing

for you

4u bend

>26

>Construction
>name: Sink

Buying a gf and a gook one at that is the most pathetic and sad thing a man can do

>Age and DOB don't add up

I don't think Moo is real.

What do you mean? See how simple pic related is?

Easy and totally worth it.

>1987
That bitch is 29

No, but he has a pussy.

is that Obama

I'm not a Jew but oy vey that's a pretty gud deal goy

>Age: 26 (28/05/1977)
>1977

fucking bargain

Comparable pricing to buying a 'realdoll'...

I'll take six.

I wonder what happens if the replacement one also runs away?

Blasian child

>Maximum disgusto

...I swear if it wasn't for the social stigma I'd do this in a heartbeat.

At least the dad stuck around, he's probably a chill dude

Tempting.

if you're a beta cuck that wants to end the white race and create a supreme gentleman that hates himself and is so autistic he thinks his only option after being rebuffed for being a fucking weirdo is to kill random girls and then himself sure Australia

> social stigma
Some guys don't seem to mind. I've seen a few guys who obviously have mail-order wives.

Is this offer still available?

It's complete trash. A bunch of autists have brought them to places like Iceland and really fucked the place up. Just jerk off in a tissue, it's cheaper for you and better not to pollute your nation.

>buying a mediocre wife that will probably divorce you once she gets a green card
bretty retarded desu senpai

Oy gevalt

>get one free if she runs away
Discount Harem here I come!

she literally travelled the world to whore herself out for a citizenship and you think she would have difficulty sucking dick to get ahead in life?

East Asian women are superior to western women.

In the coming decades, we will see blacks replace whites as the dominant male race and Asians replace whites as the dominant female race.

The great thing is you could fake her running away so easily too. It's not like they have a way to check that she's gone, because she's allegedly fucking missing so it'd be pointless to investigate anyway. Unless you're against bigamy there's no reason not to call them up six months later and tell them your wife ran away and you need a new one.

>blacks replace whites as the dominant male race

user... You know damn well the exact reasons that could never happen. Every time blacks become the "dominant' race society falls apart.

I have two coworkers who went this route. One married a girl from Singapore the other from Philippines. Both married multiple years w/kids.

I'd do it myself but I am not really attracted to asian girls. Thinking of trying to find a light skinned latina from Colombia or Costa Rica.

fpbp

divorce laws, man. she'll take half your stuff

How do they explain it to people? Don't people find it odd they suddenly started living with a woman who doesn't speak English?

>get one free if first runs away
>ha ha stupid hillbilly think we give away good merchandise
>they do us favour by taking stin kee pu
>we couldn't even sell her to blind paraplegic man

meet your free wife

>tfw you can pretty much fuck someoned mail order bride at will

These women are all horrible people, don't do it to yourself anons.

>tfw born 1 year after this girl
This must have been in like 2005 or 2006. Ohhh that brings back feels of back when I was 18.. The world seems like it was so much different back then

Honestly I'd probably take a plane to Vietnam and pick them out myself if I were to do this.

Asian women literally whore themselves out for loans and to escape their humble farm lives to live in big cities and be jet setted across the world and get paid for it.

dailycaller.com/2016/12/06/leaked-apparently-in-china-women-use-nude-photos-as-collateral-for-loans

>tfw you'll never be so cucked and hateful of your own race to delude yourself into buying a gold digger

>escape their humble farm lives to live in big cities and be jet setted across the world
>gold digger

user we're not talking about American whores here. Those women normally have it shitty and lack any conventional means of escape. The idea of moving away with the only caveat being you likely have to marry some relatively wealthy ugly foreigner is better than their current situation where they'll have to marry some ugly poor person anyway.

redtube.com/34712

I'm pretty sure both their wives speak English, so they either knew beforehand or learned pretty quick. I think the girl from Singapore already knew English.

Anyway one guy is totally open about it. The other also admitted it on his own in conversation, but I don't think he goes around advertising it.

By the way I'm an engineer, and it seems a trend for nerdy, well employed white guys to marry asian girls, l know like three white guys (not including the two with mail order brides) who have Asian wives. So I guess at least in my area it isn't unusual...

Go for the first one

>younger
>one inch taller
>Hobbies: Housework

youtube.com/watch?v=VxKPs2aVoeM

user we're not talking about Asian whores here. those American women normally have it shitty and lack any conventional means of escape. the idea of moving away with the only caveat being you likely have to marry some relatively wealthy ugly city boy is better than their current situation where they'll have to marry some ugly poor person anyway.

but they're not gold diggers for selling their body for a lavish life, because these aren't the average Asian whore, don't forget. because they are ethnically different exempts their shit behaviour. :^)

pic related it's you

1. White
POWER GAP
2. East Asian
POWER GAP
3. Arab
4. Southeast Asian
5. Latina
POWER GAP
99. Indian
POWER GAP
99999. Negroid
POWER GAP
9999999999. Abo

((((Guaranteed Virgin))))))

Don't get a jungle Asian, your kids will look like monkeys.

Best option is a Mongolian girl. Your kids will look Finnish.

>seems a trend for nerdy, well employed white guys to marry asian girls
I've noticed that. I'm in law school right now and half my white classmates are dating Asians and the Asian girls here seem to exclusively date white guys. It's weird.
You didn't understand my post. These women aren't selling their freedom because they want money they're selling it because they don't want to live in a poor disease-ridden Eastern Asia pitstain.

>white
>good wives
user....

>The Nostalgia and feels are overwhelming.

I miss it so much! Sometimes my mind wonders back to the times of vanilla WoW and BC, and it makes me feel so depressed. It hurts to look at old screenshots. I was happier back then and I didn't have a care in the world. I had so many friends on that game, and I would play with the same group of people nearly every day for years.

I stopped playing a few years ago, and I've been depressed since. The feeling of nostalgia is so potent. When I think of WoW it feels like a passed life that ended years ago.. I'm 28 now, I first started playing when I was about 16.

This might help with the nostalgia...

youtube.com/watch?v=9kIY--W1VLc

i completely understood and can see you're making excuses for lazy Asian cunts who want money and status in exchange for being a life long whore in a loveless relationship.

First off she's 29 not 18
Secondly, her hobby is housework?
FUCKING LOL

>dark skin

what is wrong with you?

Yes but feminine one

>making excuses for lazy Asian cunts who want money and status
Nigger this isn't Japan or some shit, these women literally have zero options. They live near-Africa level conditions, it's either leave the country somehow or fester in the jungle the rest of their life.

no, Thais are retarded

Which website are those thai wifes from?

> One married a girl from Singapore the other from Philippines.
The Flip makes sense, but we're literally the same as you per capita, no-one here needs to sell their daughters as mail-order sex slaves.
Are you sure she wasn't Indonesian?

Id like to see her take that bbc. If you know what i mean.

>near Africa level conditions
as shit as Africa is, not everyone lives in a mud hut away from civilisation and technology.

same with the SEA countries you are talking about. they ARE lazy cunts. they aren't content with farmer life and are too lazy to escape through conventional means.

so they look to cucks like you to fly them over and to believe that they love you as long as you keep the money and gifts flowing.

>Chinoir

That's fucking sick.

Now this is a distribution method for women I could live with.

That hairline on poor kid?

If that's really a concern to you, then why don't you just conform and opt for slow suicide throwing yourself at slovenly narcissist white women in your own city? Obviously, social standing is more important to you than your own happiness.

It's worth pointing out that "buying a wife" is absolutely the done thing in Asia in general. It is literally considered a financial transaction between your family and her family and there is zero stigma attached. Poor Asian parents would love to send their daughters off to marry a foreign whitey because then she has a substantially higher chance of (A) not being honour-killed, (B) not starving to death if the monsoon rains fail, and (C) producing half-white children who will be substantially more healthy and attractive than if she just married first cousin Nguyen.

If anything it's considered weird if you marry for love. Asians still realise that a woman is essentially a glorified fleshlight that consumes money and outputs children and housework; rather than the Western conception of "An equal partner and coworker in the adventure of life" or whatever quixotic bullshit the (((Jews))) are trying to sell you at the moment.

Sadly the cultural tide is flowing towards westernisation, but it's certainly not there yet.

nice

Look how many guys in this thread are cucked by white women who treat them like dirt.

My uncle lived in aus most of his life and left his late teen children to go live in thailand. He found a late 30s ho as a glorified travel guide/gf. Shes come over here around christmas (not the actual day) a couple times and makes really great food. She still barely speaks any english whatsoever though, dont understand how my uncle lives a happy life in a shithole country with a man faced ho he cant even relate to

Btw no idea if she was an actual ho, she is very polite at least. Also they aint married

My parents are divorcing and my dad went to visit Thailand for a month to see his new gf

>he got seriously triggered whenever I brought up ladyboys

He told his work buddies he went to a different country the Thailand for his vacation for that very stigma, kek

Because of that very stigma*

She is also a "tour guide" and visits Canada a couple times a year to work which is how he met her

Did he get you circumcised?

I am cut yes.

As an Aussie on the ground up here, let me give you the drum. There are hundreds of expats up here who are 60+ sleeping nightly with 20 year old pussy. All they need to have is white skin and a few dollars in the bank. There are a bunch of destinations where you can go - not strip clubs - where you grab a drink and eligible young women will throw themselves at you, looking for you to support their family in exchange for companionship and a fucktoy.

But everybody, literally everybody, thinks you are scum for doing this. The women who fuck you, their families, broader society. You are a laughing stock.

If you are OK with being seen like that in exchange for the freshest puss, then this life is for you.

AMA about loving up in the Philippines and I can be your Aussie guide.

Oh no!

Where in the Flipinines? why are you there? is the sex industry in Phil same as in Thailand?

>I'm in law school right now and half my white classmates are dating Asians
what law school has asians now? you don't have to give name of school just state, would be curious. When I was going through there wasn't one chink, at least they all stock to medicine. Are they taking over law too?

>But everybody, literally everybody, thinks you are scum for doing this. The women who fuck you, their families, broader society. You are a laughing stock.

This seems a bit rich coming from a bunch of favela monkeys who can't provide any other opportunities for their own daughters.

I mean, contempt from the other ang moh I understand, but the Flips should at least have the grace to recognise that this state of affairs exists because they're shit and whitey isn't, not the other way around.