DAHNALD THE UNIVERSES ARE MERGING AND WE NEED TO ESCAPE

DAHNAL̷͙̳̯͚ͅͅḎ ̪͚̕Q̼̺̣̲̦̖̺͡ỤI̦ÇK̜̥̰̪̺ ̟͎̬͕͝Y͝O͏̣̹͓̯ͅͅU̴ ̪͙͓͡N͖̟̜E͓͈̹̣͢E̸̺̙̯͖̥͝D̮̖̭̱̼͝͝͡ ͈̳̭̺̰̀̕͢T̨̞͓̕͟Ơ̰̤͇͟͠ ̧̨̡̹͓̮͉̩G̛̭̪̣̟̳̯̭̩͜E͓̞̞T͚̯̠͞ ͇̩̰̼̩̖̙̼T͙̺̖̗͔̲̯͢Ǫ̛̤̦̬̩̰̜ T̸̵͎͔̖̠̼͚͈̣̕͞H̕҉̧̰̙͈̘̻E̴̛͇̰̙̭͈̯̤̹͟ ̷͓̻̮̳͔̮̪͖͓͉̲̞͉͟D̴̡̛̘̫̼̞͎͠I҉̢̡̘̻̦̱͉͜M̷̛̖̤̹̺͇̤̼̯̘̬̤͜ͅE̩̩͖̰͘͟͞͡Ǹ̛̗̗̥̼͖̝̻̼̻͖̹̫̤͇͡͡ͅS̲͙͈̘̭̙̞̻͖̤̤̺̫̠͙͕̪̲͕͘͟͜͜I̶̡̢̛͙͕̦̦͎͔̝̺O̷͓̟̪̹̮̩̫̳̼̜̭̺̠̟͖͡Ǹ̷̖̟̹̬͎̟̬̪̥̝̤͖͉̩̬̳͓̗̯͟͡͝A̶͏̻̘̱ͅḺ̴̥̥̭̗̘͘͡ ͏̧̨͍̻̭̘͙̣͕̗͔͙͞R̢͟҉̖̫̝̭̥̳̦͉Ì̖̻͍̣͖̜̲̝̗̯̰͖͎̼͇̕͜͢ͅͅF̴̢̡͖͍͚̟̟̞͎̝͓̪͎̗̖͘T̶̨̮̣͓̳͎̠̖̘͓͖̬̲͢ͅ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/71ib3N2MWRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=c4rZxI4e0xA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first ;60

S͕͇̘͓̗̯̥̣t̨͓̹̻͎̗͓́ǫ̲̼̬͟ͅp̢̪͉ ͙̜̼͙̥͚͖̀p̴̱͇͞o̪̪̞̪̮̠͚͢s̛̮̬͈t̡̩͖͎̭̺̫͢ͅį̴̷̥n̷̲̺͚g̝͎̲̳̖̞͠

What Universe is ours merging with?
>Captcha
>Nyan
I like where this is going.

DONALD YOU FUCKING TARD YOU DIDN'T KILL OBAMA WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE??? NOOOOOO

D̴̦̥̻̫L͞A͓̻͙N҉͍̙͎̖̗͖H͓̙̪̩A̮D̮̟̹͡ͅ

I̜̤͊͛͌ͦ̾ͨ ̻̲̪̫̜̹̑̃̏̓ͬ͆͘Å̳̘̰̘̗̥̙̔̊ͣ̚M̲͈̹̬̣̻͇ͫͤͯ ̢͚̠̗̀̿T̉͂̉̀͑̿͆H̊̽ͯ͆̐̎͘E͈̮̝̯ͧ͋ ̳͖̠́̓̓̔̀̊̚Ŏ̶̲̈́ͫ̑ͫ͌̽NͯͭE̼̟ͤ ̳̳͚̼͇̱̉D̟͓ͅA͐̿҉̹H̼̭̰̪̫̫ͤͣ̉̑́́N̛͍̼̦̠͙̘̳͐̓̂͗A̿̃̓҉̫̞͍͕͉͙LͤD̤̱͖̆̿͒ͅ

*sch* *beep* This is Zodiac 1. We're moving in.

Doughboy and Sawbones will take their squads to the flank. We have the DNC surrounded.

NaN:NaN

>autistically stares

>I'M ON MY WAY TO ORBIT DAHNALD

youtu.be/71ib3N2MWRQ

HILLAHRY YOU'VE BEEN A VERY BAD GIRL

DRAW, DAHNALD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

im saving this

DAHN

I AM YOUR DELEGATE

I love these threads

>wasn't funny the first time

Isn't the election over? Isn't this olde mayemaye done with yet?

I have come to cleanse you Dahnald!

hehe

WATCH OUT DAHNALD

How do you do that?

google spoopy skellington

dahnald please, you can still give me the delegates, it's not too late.

Dahnald, I'm a Cruz missile...

for you.

Rato wants 1,237 delegates for Christmas.

BARAHCK I CAN'T ALLOW YOU TO GIVE THE U.N. THE INTERNET

NOW HAND IT OVER

DAHNOLD

I HAVE COME FOR THE CABINET

DAHNALD MY IRGINAL CALCULATIONS WERE CORRECT.
YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO WIN, THE UNIVERSE IS TEARING IT'SELF APART. WHAT HAVE WE DONE?!

I wish Ted Cruz was aware of these, somehow

DAHNULD! STAP BULLYS!

HELP DAHNALD I DONT FEEL MYSELF ANYMORE

GIVE ME YOUR BLOOD.

Donald. I have acquired the quanta, the cosmos and all in between. However, there is one last thing I must acquire. The delegates, Donald. Hand them over.

Now that I have come to you here, there can be but one result. Many times I have rehearsed speeches offering to share this Presidency with you. 'If you dare to defy the democrats, take my hand.' 'To seal the oath of alliance, you shall give me the Delegates.'
You have ability. Special gifts you don't even understand. Serve me, and I can help you master those gifts

Dahnald Ur welcomes you

Dahnald! You dare refuse me my delegates! Now face the wrath of my skelegates!

D͑̾͛͐̌ͪ̀ͯ͂̄̾ͯ́̊Äͭ̂̽H̊ͪ̄̃̽͂̆̉̎Nͮͯͭ̀ͪ͗̽̋̋ͫ̓̇̓ͭ̉ͬ́A͆͐̃͑̃̅̿ͩ̌ͭ̄ͩ̇ͧ͂ͬ̎̿Ȃ̌ͬ̅̋̅̈́͑ͯͭͫ͒̎͑̔͂A͋͆͌͆̏Lͭ̉̽̎ͭ̽D̉͒̌̃ͬͣͫ̀ ̈́̊ͭ͊̓͗̎ͣ̅̐̒͋̈́̌̈̒(̊̃ͪ̎ͪ(ͮ̑̾̔̅̑͒͆̉̒̑ͪ̊̆(́͂̆̈́̇̄̒͛̑̾̿ͯ̀͂̚Tͧ͊͛̅̓ͨH̓͒ͩ̀ͨEͨ͛̎̐̊̒ͫ̒͋̀͐̆Yͯ̈͒́̓͑̈̂̓̍ͨ̃̅͛)̓̉͂̏̂́̑̾̏̏̂̾͌̇̒̅̂̚)̅͊͒̽ͣ̆͆̈͆̓͛ͪ̌̋)͋̊ͬ̊͋͊'͑ͤ̃ͧRͨ͌͛͑̿ͣ̿͑ͨ̿̀̍Ē͂ͩ̿͊̍́ ͫͦ̂ͨ͑̌̇̾̿A̾̈́͑̃ͨͬ̑̉F̒̂̈͆ͤ͊͒͆͋́̊̓ͪ͑̿͌͋T̆̏̾̉͑̒̏͂ͬ̀̚E͆ͫͮͮ͋ͨ́̋̑Ȑ̉͑̋ͨ͗͋͒̄̍͗̐̄͑̏ ̌ͧ̈̎̏ͧͣ̄ͪ͑ͦͦͮ͒ͧ̚Y̏ͭͮ̍͌͊̈́́͆̚Ȏͭͪͯ̓͛ͣͦ̿ͪ͗̚U̎͒͐̓̌̑̌̊̐̎̃̍̎̆̚

God i love this video and the ted cruz redemption arc. This election was pure magic.

youtube.com/watch?v=c4rZxI4e0xA

i love these threads, best Sup Forums meem 2016

Are you there, God?

Probably the funniest one yet