Stop being athiest

Stop being athiest

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=33DC4UatExo&list=PLRNbzK2W6kSvhDg6ZGbSOPfh3gvQUmTDm
youtube.com/watch?v=tLteWutitFM
patreon.com/user?u=3019121
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Show me conclusive evidence of the existence of a god and/or gods then i will.

I wish he were my dad

Atheism is a tool of the Jew.

Honestly, I'm not convinced Peterson isn't.

Bible is LITERALLY the tool of the Jew.

Sort yourself out

As long as it's not a fucking cult.

No.

>When the jews play so hard in your brain you can't see straight anymore

Is Peterson the most intelligent person who can reasonably be considered "on our side"?

Mate, you don't have conclusive evidence of the non-existance nor a reasonable explanation for what triggered/created the big bang or borned this universe. Atheism is stupid. Agnostic theism is the only way.

Yes, but the dumb burger can't see through it.
Bible made them the victims and they have been playing that card ever since.

Depends on what you call our side. He's fighting Political Correctness and wants to prevent authoritarianism in all its forms. That's all.

>when you come from reddit and watch """skeptic""" youtube videos all day
Go back.

>jews kill masiah
>thinking they have another one
>turns out nope
>two thousand years of
>MUH CHRISTIANITY WAS JEWISH
>HURR READ THE CATACOMB

>Depends on what you call our side
This.

Durr show me conclusive evidence for infinity

>Jews think only their own people are the chosen who get to go to heaven
>the Bible preaches anyone can go to heaven if they're a good Christian
Don't think Jews would push something that undermines their superiority famalan

You seem to know a lot about reddit.
Why don't you just head straight back to /r/christfag

>no you
Nice one man.

Shit, can't argue with that infallible logic. I guess im a christcuck now!

Valid reason required.

>Jesus
>Real

Not being religious but still believing in a divine power and afterlife is the most based way to live.

You don't think much about Jews or Crypto-Jews then

Almost every religion is a giant smokescreen, illogical, and always subverted by them

Religion is necessary because the vast majority of the world is still too stupid to act based on their principles without fearing some dude in the sky sending them to hell. Moreover, most people simply don't know how to handle the emotional burden of nihilism that is an inherent part of atheism. Islamic suicide rates are the lowest in the world, while they're the highest in the most atheistic nations such as Japan, North Korea and various Eastern European countries.

Modern day leftism and all its pseudo-scientific bullshit is the logical conclusion to the decline of Christianity. People need direction and a sense of meaning; we evolved to believe in immaterial voodoo shit to help us get through life. If people don't have religion for that, they'll turn to cults, retarded political ideologies, and social movements to fill the void. Lo and behold - the SJW.

>people on this board who overdosed on "epic" atheist material as a teenager and who now desperately try to apply it to a right wing viewpoint unsuccessfully

>believing in religious things
>not religious

>the point
>you
It's about the bible verse of Jesus chasing jews out of the temple. Just because you have actual autism doesn't mean that's not in the scripture.

Whether or not your degenerate brain thinks Jesus is real or not doesn't change the fact that it's written in the bible.

For the Big Bang to have happened, according to the simple cause and effect principle, something outside of our single point highly dense unborn universe had to have set it into motion. This unknown force does not have to abide by our laws of physics, time, or any other set law that exists within our universe, because it existed outside of our universe. I believe this "unknown force" to be have been God.

On macro evolution, the arrangement of our universe, and the complexity of our laws of physics and position in our galaxy that allows life to thrive, it is all so perfectly fine tuned that it is mathematically impossible to have happened by chance. To say that life developed complex systems that respond to different types of stimuli that previously couldn't even be detected by the organism just by random evolution over time is almost asinine. Genetic coding in our DNA is so impressive that there is no way that we developed organs that pick up light such as our eyes and organ systems that work together such as the nervous or digestive systems simply by chance. That's like slamming on your keyboard billions of times until eventually you get a working operating system.

You can't just stop a worldview like that, you have to be convinced out of it. The only arguments that have warmed me up on certain religions have been emotional ones and probably structural ones for the sake of societal cohesion, but no matter how much good religion does it will take something else entirely for me to accept the stories within as true.

>the Bible
>accurate depiction of history

>jews spend the majority of their efforts in Europe for the past 600 years trying to undermine Christianity and it's influence on the goyim
>but actually it was all controlled by them the entire time and they only strategically decided to stop shilling it in the past 40 years
Nah lad not buying it

Again that's not the point you fucking moron. It's literally telling people to chase Jews out of temples when they're engaging in usury and whatnot. Do you understand?

he is not religious, he is spiritual, he doesnt practice any religion but believes that there is a common spirit in humanity, common truths that are beautiful because they bring harmony between chaos and order

He's had some really dramatic weight fluctuations. Anyone seen his videos from 2015? He looks like he's lost half his body mass since then.

>this book is telling me that jews are a den of vipers and chasing them out of temples is okay
>HURR DA GUY IN DA BOOK AIN'T REAL SO IT'S ACTUALLY A TOOL OF DA JEW
You should honestly just gas yourself.

Well if you cant , then I guess infinity necessarily does not exist.

Listen to OP's picrelated lectures. He made me reconsider everything I knew about religion and religious myths in general, even though I was an atheist since age 5. You won't regret it, just watch.

Of course you're not. You can't even get past the phase where the icon is a literal Jew and the fact that there could be potentially more than one group in the world that is trying to influence things and that these groups could be at conflict.

"Jews" is just a general misnomer, like globalists. The Vatican are Jews as well.

>falling for the Roman psyop
>not realizing the Jews were victims of Roman usury as they were the rulers of that area at that time
I bet you unironically think you're redpilled too.

A FUCKING FERN

No.

Religion is a clever way to divide and conquer those that aren't already conformed to your ideals, and use bend them to your will.

Acting like there really is a fundamental difference in the true goals of religions is silly and misinformed. You are all being heeded by false sheperds, all to the same place, just under different circumstances and on different paths

>You can't even get past the phase where the icon is a literal Jew
>this ancient meme
Reminder that Israel bans the use of the plus symbol in math because it resembles the Cross too much
>The Vatican are Jews as well.
No arguments here

>atheist is also a pseudo intellectual who just makes things up after being btfo
Really unsurprising.

>this literal meme

Jesus is/was Jewish, this is not a meme. But Christianity has been subverted by the Jewish from the beginning

You wouldn't be doing very well as an undercover agent if you were doing things antiethical the organization you were trying to join, would you?

>guys this book told us to kick JUDEANS out of their temples if they charge interest on their loans how le redpilled is that dude? fuck yeah deus vult!
>entire word is built upon usury 2000 years later
Well i guess your pathetic religion is useless then.

>Religion is a clever way to divide and conquer those that aren't already conformed to your ideals, and use bend them to your will.
Also known as a functioning society.

>Well i guess your pathetic religion is useless then.

Judaism in it's modern form is a bizarre perversion of the pre-christian religion descended from the degenerates who refused to accept Jesus' teaching. There was no such identity as "Jewish" when Jesus was alive and it's existence is only due in part to a translation error in the bible. The bible only calls Jesus jewish because he lived in the Roman province of Judea

Modern Judaism only began making an influence hundreds of years later and again has little to no relation to the pre-Christianity semitic religion due to heavy amounts of pagan influence

triple doubles?? sold. I am now eastern orthodox.

>Show me conclusive evidence
Qur'aan.

Ok can you suggest any particular religion?
There are so many completely different and conflicting religions, I don't know which to choose
I am fine regulating my own morality, and don't feel like life is meaningless, so that part isn't necessary for me
Is it possible to be apart of every religion simultaneously?
What are the tangible (money) benefits that I will see?

Why is it conclusive?

>What are the tangible (money) benefits that I will see?
Not what religion is for, dungus

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

nope, even if there was a god, he'd be an asshole.

Functioning under totalitarian inhumane rule yes

He's probably an agnostic theist, or whatever you call it. He sees the cultural value of Christianity, of belief, and of its moral set.

>he knows im right and has no argument but check this ebin meme
I know it hurts that the purest white religion™ failed to prevent everything that it said it would. Maybe if you pray a little harder God will fix everything.

Btw, isn't every nigger in America a christcuck? I don't think it's legal for a nigger to have an uncircumcised cock.

no.
youtube.com/watch?v=33DC4UatExo&list=PLRNbzK2W6kSvhDg6ZGbSOPfh3gvQUmTDm

>agnostic
yes
>theism
you're retarded

Nigger, are you an athieist or an anti-christian?

Not necessary. Society enforces ideals through peer pressure and social ostracisation.

You aren't right though, the bible specifically warned about what the Federal reserve basically is. You now blame the thing that warned everyone as being ineffective. Sad and retarded.

All r/atheism tourists and brainwashed newfaggots are specifically anti-christian. He will deny it but then he'll go get his views reaffirmed by whichever Jewish HBO show he sees when he turns on his Talmud Vision.

Thats part of it

He said he'd fix everything after it had gone to shit.

It it now definitely going to shit.

Read Revelation.

Also going back to , the decline in Christianity has reduced or removed social pressures to conform to Christian ideals, which is why we now have a world full of hedonism and degeneracy. Without religion, it becomes very difficult for the average IQ'd individual to reason about why certain things are morally wrong. You can thank atheists for LGBT parades, slutwalks and Kylie Jenner.

It's unreasonable to believe in something that you can't even prove that is real.
Even Cargo Cult have more sense than poli/monotheistic religions.

How is this guy so fucking /fa/?

youtube.com/watch?v=tLteWutitFM
His TEDx talk.
Watch this video. It outlines EXACTLY why it's important for society to either pick up Christianity again or acquire Transcendent values to restore the moral fabric of our nations.

It is the ultimate redpill and is required Sup Forums viewing

Also, donate to his patreon page
patreon.com/user?u=3019121

I already stopped a loooong time ago, God.

But, you knew that.

>d-d-degenerate

Says the fat aspie that jerks off to hentai crusading on Sup Forums

If you ostracize something as "degenerate" without any actual reason then you are going to see an antagonistic response, inevitably

Perhaps instead of resting on the laurels of fairy tales which aren't all that cheery, you should stop being a useless fuckwit and start being a useful person by educating people on objective truths of rights and wrongs

Most people are ingrained with knowing hurting an innocent person is wrong, the issue is that they are being misinformed by numerous people with numerous agendas. Religion being one of them and warping their views.

I've been subscribed and I've listened to some of his stuff, and ultimately it feels like an emotional argument stemming from a desire for cohesion more than an actual argument for Christianity being the one undeniable truth. As a matter of fact he seems to appreciate patterns more than individual religion as he brings in multiple pop culture stories with similar story structures and values to that of the bible. So it's more about an unifying truth in the desire of humans than it is God, or Jesus specifically.

No, Jordan

Can this meme please fucking die.

Anti-abrahamic religion.

>>you're not right though
>aside from the fact that usury was established in white Christian nations although their holy doctrine forbade it and nothing your "true religion" espoused was ever realized.
Nothing but a bunch of hypocrites. You realize the only difference between Christians and Muslims is race?

>this much implying
We don't even get Talmud Vision here.

>why it's important for society to either pick up Christianity again or acquire Transcendent values to restore the moral fabric of our nations.
Basically his position is "you should act the way I want for the greater good?"

Is it better to be a pagan or a christian?

He's not Christian, he believes in discovering transcendent values. I know I'm shilling but seriously watch this

Statist bootlickers at their finest

A borderline NAP violation

I grow a spiritual side after watching this mans videos tbqh.

Don't call me fedora man but i started to believe the god in a sense that, it's just name we give to wisdoms that underlays the principles of the world we live in.

Now you can post fedora memes.

No. Watch the fucking video you autistic asshats. What he says is that if you don't have values then your God becomes your ideology. If Govt. takes hold of your ideology then tyranny will take hold of your country and then it's off to the fuckin gulags for you

>we don't even get TV here
lol

Ah yes of course! Religion never turns into tyranny! Especially with people in any position of power!

>Religion
>Literally the biggest cuckening of the human condition
No thanks.