Has sexual liberation corroded our society and sense of morals?

Has sexual liberation corroded our society and sense of morals?

reddit.com/r/gwcumsluts/

To a degree with out question

no shit it has

Yes. Add technological advancement's negative black swan effects and you have the recipe for a disaster that will fully manifest itself right around the time I'd die of old age.

Humans have been in love with sex forever. You just see more of it now because the average person can afford a device that takes pictures/videos.

>negative black swan
What is that?

Besides free-flowing sexuality, what else has caused degeneracy do you think? Legaliztion of marijuana in continuously increasing states? Recent trans movement? The slow transition of social acceptance towards disparaging whites during Obama's 2 terms?

Marijuana has always been very prevalent, so I doubt that its that causing this.

It has and it hasn't. It's been a backthought up until 2008, pic related.

Most women today have succumbed to the brainwashing they got in school telling them they are all perfect immaculate goddesses who either don't need a man, or who deserves a man who will treat her like a queen forever and always do what she tells him to do.

The problem with this, is that since they're told from the get-go they deserve all this by virtue of existing as a female, they don't ever think that they need to work for anything. Sometimes this is challenged, and they've observed that men can buckle easily when you act a little sexy with them.

A hot girl can easily get a guy to do anything for her by opening her legs. Why bother being polite and considerate, when being a slut is much more fun and is even encouraged?

Don't even get me started on how this also encourages women to cheat on their men whenever they can get away with it

The high rise in Athiest believes also corrode society and sense of morals. Without a proper religion people are going to follow their own morals and can't see right from wrong.

Isn't marijuana usage more relevant than public opinion on legalization on legalization for this argument?

Marijuana usage is influenced by public perception. If more people are for its legalization, it stands to reason more will try it, with a subset of that population becoming habitual users.

So the question is, is increased marijuana use amongst our population a benefit for society, or a drain? Myself, I have pathetic willpower, and I spent the past 5 years literally smoking every day (quit 3 months ago FOR FUCKING GOOD). I finished a degree in that time, but just barely (took 5 years, 2.5 gpa, etc). Lost lots of friendships in that timespan, never had a relationship in that timespan, never accomplished anything of importance. It would be fallacious for me to say that everyone that smokes would turn out like me, but no doubt in my mind a certain percentage does have the same pathetic willpower as me.

Yes.

Adultery, sodomy and fornication should be punishable by death.

I can see that being a reasonable argument but usage would still be a more accurate barometer for moral decay than public perception. More people might try it, but I don't believe that subset would large enough to influence moral culpability in a nation state.

It would probably be a drain from an absolutist standpoint but relatively I believe it would not affect much considering there is an argument that people who are likely to smoke will smoke anyway whether it's legal or not so that subset is already using regardless of legalization but that's open to argument.

Blog part; I was the same way, only a month and a half in quitting but I experienced similar results from daily use. One of my biggest insecurities though through my college experience was being labeled a worthless stoner rather than someone who was looking to use a substance to relax which fed into more insecurities and further increased my anxiety and thus hampered my ability to feel comfortable in social situations, I don't mean this as an excuse just a consequence of my actions.

What I wonder is whether that subset or which you and I would be apart of would benefit from a normalization of marijuana usage as it would inspire a particular portion of heavy users to feel more confident and/or responsible in their social, academic, or career aspirations if they didn't feel automatically demonized by negative public perception of marijuana use and were more confident in themselves as moderately functional (relative to drinkers) in an overall positive societal sense of self perception and thus provided an avenue of the constructive, or at least nondestructive, sense self worth that would inspire more productivity amongst those who turn to marijuana as an excuse to contribute nothing.

Do you feel marijuana as a legalized industry would produce more or less economic benefit in a society? I know this is a different question but I am curious to as to your opinion .

Yes, with a decade or so, ALL degeneracy will be socially acceptable.
Pedophilia is being normalised right now by the left, and Trudeau is pushing to legalise sex with animals.

time to move me and my goats(wives) to canada!
t. mohammed

It's interesting. Much like the black community, females have embraced that which essentially enslaves them. Blacks were freed and done away with their shackles which held them in bondage for so long, only to replace them with shackles of gold and silver, with Gucci or w/e imprinted on it, total subservience to material goods.
For women it's kinda similair. They've embraced sexuality, but like shits like Emily Ratajkowski has said: our sexuality frees us. This total emphasis on female looks as the sole definer of your existence and personality is inherently suicidal. In essence this is a young women's game and by the time you get old and see your looks decay, you will die a million deaths.

Its almost like worshipping false idols is bad for you or something.

Better stop worshiping that cross of yours.

I worship God.

How old are you, OP? I have seen things which have made me despise western society. If only you've known what I've seen, OP. But this problem exists because nobody, men or women, want to change it. It is EVERYBODY'S FAULT.

Anybody that pretends to be prude and traditional in this modern era is a fraud.