What does Sup Forums think of Steven Crowder?

What does Sup Forums think of Steven Crowder?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SqJ_4YhYMhE
youtu.be/yoYxn9ut8sE
youtube.com/watch?v=q2jijuj1ysw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ui-Zw8boHD4
youtube.com/watch?v=TmNyzvH7H3c
youtube.com/watch?v=9dBbZFXr05U
youtube.com/watch?v=zti_508FRrE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Entertaining guy for being one of those types that have to nitpick both sides to be seen as above it all

The hidden cam videos are good but I don't watch his podcast

He's full on RaHoWa Stahlhelm. A bit extreme for normies, hell he even makes me uncomfortable.
I like his gas chamber merch though.

He's okay but I'm too old for his brand of humour

Is Sup Forums still Ben Garrison-ing him?

I haven't seen much of him, but I do like this video of his.
youtu.be/SqJ_4YhYMhE

same and this joint op
youtu.be/yoYxn9ut8sE

I really like him and watch his podcast when I can.
I think he is a bit left of pol in some areas but overall he is pretty rational about most things

Who?

shill

>nitpick both sides
lolwut? He's openly biased.

Where did the meme about him being an extreme alt right genocidal madman? Did he say something about being in the alt right?

bootlicker

I like his videos and podcasts. He went on a rant over the pussygate shit during his 2nd debate livestream though, and I just turned it off at that point.

who is not a bootlicker according to /pol in this day an age?

He's right.
He's just boring.

The volume on his youtube episodes is not high enough to listen to in the gym. Otherwise its good fun I guess.

Too hardcore for me. Did you know he owns his own gas chamber?

the fact that he gets paid as a "comic" makes me wonder if I could get paid to pay video games.

I think he is is pretty in line with Sup Forums but his idea about purging lesser races in their homelands seems a bit extreme for me. Also his hatred of the Italians seems oddly personal and his desire to kill every single one of them himself with a blunt cavalry saber is too extreme.

Some kind of paleo-conservative. He still blames Detroit on the Democrats ignoring the 300 pound harambe in the room.

I think he's an important voice in the movement but he's probably too extreme for me. I draw the line at 'wearing the skin of slaughtered kike vermin'

I watch his podcast. He's a pretty typical conservative. Leaning-paleocon area. I disagree with him on several issues, but he's entertaining.

He's a fact-illiterate moron, like everyone on the right. Also. Not funny.

>Leaning-paleocon
no

Niggers?

He is a cuckservative who denies evolutionary bio differences between humans. He probably thinks all races B equal son cuz they was once kings n shiiiett.

He has some pretty entertaining episodes.

As a Quebecer, my sides were demolished when he put out this one:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2jijuj1ysw

Watching pretty much everything of him, always enjoying the podcasts.
I will also subscribe to the daily show. That combo with Mark Steyn seems to be pretty good

Isn't he a total cuckservative who doesn't even want his own children and would prefer to take care of disbled people instead?

dumb cunt

I'd like him to stop dancing to shit songs that sound weird

He looks a bit like Jimmy Carr.

I find him very unsympathetic

>on the right
heh

Honestly he's way too extreme, he's absolutely making us look like fucking lunatics.

Sounds like a cool guy.

He's an unfunny leaf.

Zionist piece of shit

I think hes pretty good, but i disagree with him on several points.

There is simply no way we can build enough ovens to cook the jews, blacks, arabs, and mexicans in one go, i dare say we might have to outsource.

Microwaves.

Ding ding ding.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ui-Zw8boHD4

Detroit is right on the border with Canada and visiting it gave an initial dose of red pills.

>gave
*gave me

Microwaves would require their own nuclear plant.

He's a useful introduction to conservatism for young millennials.

What do you mean? Just replicate the ovens from Auschwitz, they burnt 1.5 million people in 2 years

Guilty of the worse sin known to man.

Not being funny.

His mannerisms, voice, face, and humour remind me of my older brother.... and I hate that fuck.
I agree with him on some points but don't think he 'gets it' when it comes to ethnonationalism.
Hearing your guys comments though makes me wonder if I missed something or if you're all being ironic because he comes off as an Israel bootlicker to me.

Why even burn them? How about composing for fertilizer.

MUD CLUB NINETY NINE STUDEN

He did a tour of Detroit tho. Its not just the negroes, but they are part of the problem.

>shit songs
Give him the money to license decent songs.

he's a cuckservative chad

Enjoy his podcasts, has good dialogues with his guests.

Hi Andrew.

He a qt

Steven Crowder the moderate conservative or GunPowder-Crowder the absolute mad man he becomes every full moon?

He's good. At his best when he is doing undercover stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=TmNyzvH7H3c

Literally cried when Hillary lost. Shill jew faggot.

I watched the live stream. He was pretty happy Trump won. Your a dumb shill. Screen cap of tears or it didnt happen.

Cuck.

I watched it. He's delusional. It's 100% niggers that are the problem. Look at the map. The non-blue areas are fine.

Watch it again dipshit faggot. Literally acting like a butthurt faggot for the last few hours of the stream.

youtube.com/watch?v=9dBbZFXr05U

youtube.com/watch?v=zti_508FRrE

>BREAKING NEWS WITH LOWDER WITH CROWDER, I'M PERRY MAFFTHSSISSSSSON. OUR TOP STORY TODAY IS A YOUNG DOG NAMED HOPPER EATING LEAHNAH DUNHAM'S GOOCH