TRIGGERED!

POPULAR YOUTUBER GETS TRIGGERED BY SINTERKLASSE AND ZWARTE PIET!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQ7p1Aqr5Z0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

link faggot

>POPULAR YOUTUBER
He ain't too popular, I've never heard of him.

If he's triggered that easily, he deserves it.

To answer his question, I believe it's called culture.

Nice
Our nigger colonies still celebrate it this way
No one seems to remember that

Culture innit senpai

so, a black santa is good, but blackface is bad. really makes you think

over 4 million subs

That's a lot of food.

Doesn't matter to libtards.
According to them non-whites can be racist, but only against themselves. Because that's 'internalized racism' that was instilled on them by evil whitey.

I thought the Netherlands were liberal as fuck. What's the point of the blackface?

And it took 40 years for faggots to notice
Not bad

ERM?!?!!

ERRRM!??!?!??

god someone kill that cunt

And yet over 40 billion people have never heard of him but have heard of Michael Jackson.

it's not fucking blackface. It doesn't have the cultural connotations it has in the US. There were never African slaves in Holland. It's a pagan tradition.

The nigger can fuck off back to africa if he is offended

The story is that the black faced guy went through the chimney and the black stuff in his face is the ash. People just ignore white culture cause it aint existing according to liberals

For you

Also literally who?

inb4 KSI gets taken back to Spain

How bout he just respect their culture and stop being an imperialist.

>erm... what is this?

Its called culture you bitch

never heard of him, how dare he question my culture. Doesn't he need to cut of his wife's labia or something else niggerish

A

This is why we are so based.

>
>
>To answer his question, I believe it's called culture.

Right on.

the fact that the phrase "popular youtuber" exists makes me despair

then why the red lips?

Niggers have red lips?

oh boy, the dutch really don't give a fuck

this is eventually going to get really fucking ugly

This is not even true hans it are niggers clear as day , but they are not slaves they are the help of sinterklaas and they are brown because they are baking in the sun in spain the rest of the year

Oh fuck off already
They are black from all the soot in the chimney not because they are niggers, the fuck is wrong with all those people complaining about it.

Because he is in fact a nigger
According to the proper lore (not the weasel one about chimneys) St Nick freed niggers from slavers and offered them refuge, in exchange they helped him with helping the poor (only poor people who do good, they also spy on you)

They are niggers
Fuck off with your stupid explanation
This stupidity only worsened the situation

>The story is that the black faced guy went through the chimney and the black stuff in his face is the ash
I'd advise you not to use that excuse, it was proven through literary analysis to be bullshit invented in late 20th century and the whole moors/black people from africa thing has an actual legitimacy if you go back long enough

there was a paper that pretty much tied the tradition with the use of the word negroe, moor and other terms for black people long before the whole "chimney" excuse that triggered the ever living fuck out of some people and even the liberal universities are sensitive about this topic it's fucking funny

>liberal universities are sensitive about this topic
This statement is true in itself, regardless of the actual topic. Liberal universities are cancer.

Don't they take you to spain if you are bad?

the irony was that many of the liberal professors took a fucking stand against it and wouldn't budge

and I can understand them, they did manage to actually change the meaning of the tradition through decades of careful cultural policy so begging people to get rid of it all together now would have wasted their efforts

I give it three more years before black pete is completely banned.

Just because some uppity niggers from the UN complained.

Yes
They put you in a sack and hold you for a year

I love Saint Nicholas because of all these niggers triggered

>Listening to the UN

Can you like just not?

>UN
>Having any power whatsoever

kek good meme lad

KSI does not understand Sinterklaas is a culture of peace, love and understanding.
No problem, because 83% of the Dutch population does not care about complaining negroes.

literally Wotan Wild Hunt with Black Riders. Culturally evolved to Moorish pages.

>link faggot

>TFW I didn't even feel like celibrating Sinterklaas because it's just for kids
>Niggers get offended, Turks and niggers collaborate to make a illegal political party
There was never any other choice, we must dress like Black Pete and roam the streets. To create a positive image of blacks.

Also black comedian here said:
Zwarte piet (Black Pete) is not a Neger(Negro), he brings presents and puts them in your shoes. A real Neger would just steal your shoes.

KSI is a faggot who fucks white womenz and screams for kids
he is a literal COON

Zwarte piet is black because they are from spain.

>inb4 we get invaded by Shitpain again because rayciss

>let's portray black people as happy, helpful and nice
>let's also make sure Dutch people put on black paint which shows black people just have a different skin color but are the same as Dutch people!
>wait why is my gf leaving me for a black dude
>why are our women so multicultural
>NO BANNING HELPFUL, HAPPY LOOKING BLACKS WHO CONVINCE CHILDREN BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE SAME AS US AND HARMLESS IS TOO LIBERAL

The Dutch, third most cucked nation in the world after Sweden and Germany.

>inb4 t. angry waloon

for fucks sake black Pete is black because he is a chimney sweep who helps Santa get the toys to the tree! it's not even about niggers at all!

Explain this to Nigger Americans without them chimping out and breaking your skull with a rock.

Why does everything savage and degenerate come from US

>Zwarte piet (Black Pete) is not a Neger(Negro), he brings presents and puts them in your shoes. A real Neger would just steal your shoes.

He's fucking right you know, Zwarte Piet is the most liberal bullshit ever created.

It's absolutely abhorrent Dutch "nationalists" don't want him removed.

It is about niggers
I would rather hang out with good black people than with fucking walloons
Walen Buiten!

Fambalam, the Nigger Americans and you should have the same fucking goal here. Remove the portrayal of niggers as happy, helpful and nice.

Zwarte Piet is literally a symbol of multiculturalism. If you support him staying as he is you're quite literally telling little children niggers are the same as dutch people and they are also nice, helpful and harmless.

t.Ahmed from Spain

They are not happy niggers they stick you in a sack and kidnap you.

>black people can be useful when controlled by niggers
>/meadhall/ cucks: no! All other races are bad. Wilders is an Indo cuck

>I would rather hang out with good black people

You're the fifth dutch person I see in 3 days saying he's even remotely ok with niggers, mudslimes and other races.

Just how fucking cucked are you and your nation that even the supposed nationalists are fucking multiculturan?

So how about getting rid of zwarte Piet? Do we really want to flood our children's minds with the idea that black people are kind and generous? No wonder we have so many refugees.

It's not about Multi culti it's about us able to whatever the fuck we want in our own country

If they don't like our traditions and cultures they can go back eating dust and dying from AIDS and Ebola in their beautiful land of Africa.

people who dont know about anyones culture.

niggers can go die

Name me one successful Black nation.

Is Zwarte Piet a happy, helpful and harmless nigger or not?

Is he not your cultural portrayal of niggers?

Is he not often played by dutch people who have put on black paint, signifying that niggers are the same as dutch people?

And last question, do you care more about making a point to niggers or making a point to YOUR OWN CHILDREN?

Ethnic Dutch is a fucking awful meme to start with
What is ethnic dutch,
Based frysian?
Germanic?
Saxons?

Oh nooeesss. Someone put that jewtubing phag0tt0 in a bag back to 5pa1in.

Calling Sinerklaas racist, i mean in '97(elementary) they called me crazy for saying;

"but wouldnt people call this tradition somewhat racist? If you look at the character not that i care but ppl can be stupid".

their response was ohh noo noo it will never be racist, its our tradition...THAT WAS BEFORE THE YEAR 2000.

This.

Zwarte Piet is not a nigger

He's a German demon who spies on kids and goes through chimneys.

Who gives a fuck about what american niggers think about a netherland traidiont.
Say him to go fuck himself in dutch.

Does he look like a nigger?

Franconian speakers

>KSI
I wouldn't even know who this fucker was if Youtube didn't keep 'recommending' his videos to me.

This fucker got famous opening those imaginary card things on FIFA I think.

Now in the profitable clickbait business.

>mfw his random white 'girlfriends' that change every week

That's because he's retarded and can't use doors so he has to go through chimneys stupid.

Is he harmless and is he happy and helpful?

Is he not played by Dutch people who put on black paint and end up looking like niggers?

define successful

Sinterklaas wasnt even white so its ok

He's quintessentially British Pierre. Can't you tell?

Olajide Olatunji is a classic British name. Dates back to the first Anglo-saxon settlers I believe.

This is causing me so much hatred.

>Niggers coming over here, get free money but complain about black Pete
>Left politicians say black Pete is worse than child prostitution
>niggers threatening with a terrorist attack on children - is also okay

The problem is, children getting candy from this centuries old fictional character. Rape and slaughter of kids is okay for them

AYO MUP DA DOO DIDDA IM KSI BIX NOOD

>Amsterdam
youtube.com/watch?v=YQ7p1Aqr5Z0

This.

I dont see Zwarte Piet drinking grape juice, eating watermelon and chicken, listening to rap or wearing gucci belts, making wierd car noises, harassing women or children, shotting or robbing people or dying from AIDS because he thinks condoms are possessed by demons

>It's absolutely abhorrent Dutch "nationalists" don't want him removed.

Why would you give in to negroes?
It's a matter of principle. I don't care about Zwarte Piet. But it triggers the negroes so wtf I love Zwarte Piet now.

Don't worry, spain is poor now.
They can't do shit.

Therefore isn't it a misguiding portrayal of Zwarte Piet giving children the wrong impression of niggers?

What's more important to you, the temporary mood of a bunch of niggers or the future of your children?

That's the matter of principle.

If Zwarte Piet is a nigger then why do Africans hate him?

>implying the usual wallon is better than the usual nigger
same exact shit to me

My neighbours are niggers (those lovely street planners put social housing right next to my house). The father pops in and out of his sons' lives, but when he's there all he does is sit on the porch with his saggy pants and his sports cap, smoking cigarettes and throwing fireworks at the little white kids. The sons (who take after their father in terms of dress sense and proclivity for violence) spend a bunch of time riding around on their bicycles delivering bags all over town. The woman can't control any of them.

So the niggers should be awfully careful about demanding that we kick out the one famous black guy in this country who does any real work. If Zwarte Piet is out of the picture, no one will ever say "black" and "kind" or "generous" in the same sentence ever again.

That's besides the point.

It's opposite the point, my point being you should care more about your own children rejecting multiculturalism than what some retarded niggers think.

Remember when "White Christmas" was racist?
Shit like this proves these people just want to crusade. Its virtue signaling.
Just let us have our pagan holiday of greed. Let us have our culture.

I see you learned your lessons well. +2 good goy points for you!

>If Zwarte Piet is out of the picture, no one will ever say "black" and "kind" or "generous" in the same sentence ever again.

Shouldn't you then be for his removal?

If Zwarte Piet is Black then why are most people who cosplay as him White?

Black people should be happy we are celebrating their African helper, not hating him and claiming he's White propaganda

So according to Dindus Piet is nothing more but a White man with Black facepaint

So how is this danger to our children if they know that it's White people doing what they want and if they don't like it they can gtfo?

I'm not for removing Zwarte Piet. I'm for removing all the other ones.

GA TERUG NAAR JE EIGEN CONTINENT

Is this kind of degenerate black person common in Europe and Nordic lands?
You see a lot of Europeans saying only American blacks are awful.
What's the truth?

American Blacks are savages compared to our Blacks

Maybe it's because all they do is smoke weed in coffee shops and fuck whores in Amsterdam while getting that Welfare money?

That is our culture. If you do not like it, your worthless black ass is welcome to stay the fuck out of our country.

Also, literally who? E-celebs are even worse than "real" celebs, I tell you. We must return to celebrities being warriors, composers, painters, scientists. You know, people who can actually do shit.

ITS A TRADITION
GET FEEEEEKED
geen lekkers voor jou
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE