We need to change this now

We need to change this now.

today.com/news/time-s-person-year-2016-donald-trump-mark-zuckerberg-simone-t105610

Other urls found in this thread:

today.com/news/time-s-person-year-2016-donald-trump-mark-zuckerberg-simone-t105610
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dooty done.

thank you kind sir.

Voted to trigger this cuck.

it's good for us if hillary is time person of the year

the average person will see the cover and laugh and think "thats total bullshit. it should be donald. stupid MSM"

and more people will then be in our corner

Don't bother. Hillary is already selected as the winner. Voting is to make people think they had a say in things.

I hope she wins it, it'll be like giving an NBA ring to stephen hawkings

Or they will use it to say that she should've been president. She "won" two popularity contests over him.

Voted

Stop trying to undermines Hilary's accomplishment. Being the biggest loser in the history of America is no small feat.

Bump vote faggots

What on gods green earth

>The whistleblowers of Flint, Michigan

lol what

/thread

bump. no excuse to be a lazy faggot on this. just like storming the post debate polls, but this is only one link and then you can go jack off.

Done. It's nice seeing you goyim trying to jew stuff around.

lol. let's help her lose one more time then.

BAMP

I assume there is no way we could make her lose, yet let her win the popular vote. That's unfortunate.

>erdogan
A fucking dog as "person of the year". How is that even possible?

bump. Let's make it happen

>lose the US election to a reality TV star that picked up politics as a hobby
>person of the year
More like loser of the year

>Not voting for assange
Do you want them to get away with his murder?

I knew I shouldn't have clicked that...

>today.com/news/time-s-person-year-2016-donald-trump-mark-zuckerberg-simone-t105610

Did my part.

i legitimately don't know how anybody with half a brain could vote in clinton even if you like her. her campaign consisted of sitting at home thinking she was going to win while trump was in the news every single day, and she ended up losing. there is literally nothing to discuss other than how much of a boring failure she was at the end of the day. even if they actually think trump was hitler incarnate that is a far more interesting story and he utterly dominated the news everywhere.

I'm voting for Beyondce.

Do you see him on the list?

Bump

He was a fee months ago, when we got Donald Trump ahead. Now he's gone and Hillary Clinton is magically winning bigly. Fake ass poll. Seriously how did assange just disappear he was one of the higher ones.

Wait I thought Modi already won this.

He won prelims. These are finalists.

He's already up another point. Keep it up brothers.

Assange was #1 a few weeks ago, what happened?