/Auspol/:kys Melbourne edition

No longer just a dream, Victorians may be able to go and kill themselves finally

skynews.com.au/news/national/vic/2016/12/07/victoria-euthanasia-bill-likely-next-year.html

If my state was hell on a stick I'd probably ask to pass a similar law.

>t. tasmanian

Nothing of value lost

we had a referendum yesterday and it was unanimously decided that we were going to send all the asylum seekers and greenies to tas. I'd get out soon, make sure to get your 7 fingered kids and wife/sister packed and ready

Does anyone here want to give me a job?

I just looked through whoshiring to find a joke
it wasn't funny
you can become a cleaner or a delivery dude

Well suicide is the Australasians number 1 pastime

>assisted suicide
get it right

we can help you if you need a demonstration

>No longer just a dream, Victorians may be able to go and kill themselves finally
Us Victorians just are more closer to our European cousins. We have culture while the rest of Australia is stuck in the bogan pre-culture era. Ever guess why celebrities only visit Melbourne and not the rest of Australia? Its because the rest of Australia is uncultured bogan territory. Same reason celebrities don't go to southern US states. Also if you start an Australian thread you need to pay homage and give thinks to the First Nationers for their land

pine or oak?

hey mate I think I found you a job
the market will be booming next year

Djalenji-Maia preferably

>Djalenji-Maia
you want to get buried with black fellas?

Anyone know somewhere hiring in Perth? I've been looking for years. Hate living off centrelink

No you need to pay respects when you start an Australia thread. Its the law like how meetings need it at the beginning too

Tasmanian secession when

they spray paint NWA around here

so I guess i'll give thanks to Ice Cube

guess who started work for the dole today fellas

rock up n smoko from 9-11, then i started cuttin up some wood for bout 30 minutes, then everyone just starts eatin lunch 4 some reason, then we sit around until lunch at 1:30, then we sat around from bout 2 to 3, realised we were knockin off in 45 minutes n cut the wood up quickly n put it in a pile... good days work...

can i sue cnenalink for given me cancer from all these smokos tho?

Thanks for the warning m8

you should get a normal job, working for the dole sounds shit. what are the people in your job like?

my mate was doing that shit
they made him supervisor with a salary because he rocked up when he was supposed to and he had his licence

Might do it, being kill is probably better than living in Australia.

if you're from Melbourne you're not living in Australia
get out and see the bush, talk to the oldies, learn your history, meet the people
we're good cunts

half ppl young 20s n up half old fellas 40 n older

few bogans fellow autist but more autist than me

interesting place chinese consul or something apparently has armed guards in their building and guard dogs outside

i aint got no license

sounds like it could make a sitcom. have you made any mates at the program?

you should get your licence
pretty sure the dole people will help with the cash if you have a job lined up
ask the work for the dole leader bloke to give you a referral
even if he wont give you a job the referral should be enough
explain your situation to him, he should do it, its no sweat off his back, unless he's a cunt who wont help

just speak up, make sure he knows you're serious but don't push it too much

fag hating, gay queenslander from last night here. Drinking Jim beam and smoking darts.
Where all the melbourne boys at for my dicc

did you cunts finally make plans to buttfuck?

>you guys are the real reason I made this thread
its like a poof version of home and away

> Huon fag here

that melb cocksucker was in melbourne, funnily enough. Im way up in gympie how the fuck could we have arranged anything

i just wanna wreck some melb hole

bit of a quare so you are

yeah nah mama mia pasta yourself dikkkkkhead. Come square up with me in qld glass ya

proteck ya neck

oh shti you're irelaand please don't go full belfast sniper on me

are all Australian shitposters sausage jockeys?

explains quite a bit

why do you have so many unemployed people? ever heard of starting your own business?

only the queenslanders
Victorians and Tasmanians are just the sausage jockey part

cunts are too lazy to work out where there are holes in the market

>fish to china
huge market that's underexploited

but on the other hand you need to take out a fuckton loan and be willing to risk it

umm no mate

I'm the sausage not the jockey