Is this another liberal lie? If not, aren't we fucked?

Is this another liberal lie? If not, aren't we fucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/opinion/2016/09/17/how-modern-teenagers-are-rebelling-against-their-parents-by-bein/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are you at least going to tell us what demographic this is supposed to be?

Fucking white males

if liberal cuckaducks bought some luck for a buck.

whops. 18-25 year olds who voted

people grow up into conservatives once they realize the realities of life

You do realize... children grow up

I bet if you were to post a picture of voters in the same age range from 30 years ago, the pictures would look very similar.

Fags. Haha

21yo male here

Strangely enough liberals become conservatives when they start paying tax. Give it time, the reality of having 40% of your pay taken away to pay for other peoples shit hasn't hit them yet.

See
This.

Everyone starts off liberal in america. Maybe everywhere but I'm not worldly. It's because you aren't exposed to reality and feels > reals at that point. That and our public education is (intentionally or otherwise) massively left leaning and pushes ideologies onto our youth.

A lot of the kids grow up at some point.

Why do we allow people under 30 to vote again?

>18-25 year olds who voted

They will grow up once they get a job and understand what it means to take respnsibility.

Libtards in general have child-like mindset
They believe that once past 18 years old they just switch from parents to government in order to continue baaaww'ing and tantruming their way through life.
Now, with Trump in charge, they are in for a rude awakening from their delusions of eternal childhood.

tl;dr
Time to grow up and go to work, kiddos.

There should be criteria for voting, like being at a certain age, own such and such property, pay taxes etc

This. I was a "liberal" up until the age of 20.

I include the quotation marks because..well, liberalism was literally the only thing I was exposed to, and although I didn't agree with a lot of what I now know is the leftist agenda, I just sort of thought I was a very cynical liberal.

I was always very pro free speech and I had a gut feeling that the LGBBQXFILES club at school was retarded. But I had no way to know those were liberal ideas. They were just bad ideas, and to me, and the majority of my peers; bad = conservative.

Much of my views and gut feelings about things have remained the same. It's only recently I realised what side of the political spectrum I actually lined up with though.

Daily show is one hell of a drug let me tell you. 99% of the media I was exposed to growing up painted conservatism in a bad light. Thankfully Facts > propaganda

Don't care about this mate, the Gen Z is far more based.

I can see this generation STAYING blue though. this generation was so obviously and blatantly brainwashed into caring more about "social justice" than about actually important issues.

Baby Boomers were the pot smoking liberal hippies that Nixon wanted to lock away, now they elected someone who makes Nixon look like a teddy bear

tl'dr, people get more conservative with age

No. Trump averaged around 10-15% in large cities.

Not everyone becomes a conservative, only dumb people.

SJWs are just 21st century hippies, the white ones will all go conservative with time.

What you have to worry about is all the niggers, sics and kebabs who will vote along racial lines forever and breed much faster.

large cities = shitskins who want welfare

ok buddy

Even if millenials remain liberal for the rest of their lives (very unlikely) it doesn't matter since the generation under them is turning out to be the most conservative generation since WWII.

Only like 20% of voters that young actually voted

They probably will turn red once they realize trump isn't literal hitler

Trump won whites 18-29
That's all that really matters in the end

God damn, why are GenX and Millenials so extremely left?

Only rural/suburban whites 18-29

most of those people don't pay taxes, and Trump ended up winning a larger portion of that vote than Romney did. Bring back jobs, put more young people back to work and monolith of young people voting Democrat ends.

I was pretty left until I hit 16, then I became pretty cynical myself and looked into the facts.

I'm glad I grew up early.

Happens everywhere senpai.

In fact, if you check the 18-25 age group in previous US elections, democrats win the age group every time, no matter who actually wins the election.

Plus, the map in the OP is based on the garbage polls made before election night.

I wouldn't say that my awakening happened when I started working, though.

It's all about breaking the cult-like echo chamber, wherein you believe that everyone who isn't a left winger is a retard, or at least self-absorbed, short sighted, and greedy. Until you're willing to listen to right wing views without dismissing them, and are willing to accept that team blue are not the good guys fighting the bad guys, you're stuck.

I've always hated political correctness and had no desire to go full communist, so I had common ground with the right wing that could act as a way out of the echo chamber. What about those who aren't angry at feminism, though? It's a complete fight to get them to step out of that mindset. Whenever you take them outside for a few minutes and drop some redpills on them, they get very uncomfortable and desperately want to run back into the comfort of their echo chamber. And if they're card-carrying SJWs, forget about it.

I suppose on the plus side, though, Marxists always eat their fellow Marxists in the end. So long as that remains true (and it always will), we have ammunition.

eesh...that face makes me sex-negative

The few who vote here are not so leftists

They still make up the majority of young whites.

Doesn't it end up being the other 8 parties ganging up on FN though?

Debout la Republique is basically a light FN, and some UMP (now Republicans) voters could easily vote for Le Pen, especially the young ones (a lot of old people still see FN as some fascist party)

X and Z will have to unite to crush the millennial menace.

I'm always amused when I look that in richest countries in the world people vote for communists. Fucking stupid

>Rural/suburban whites

That is pretty much all of us

ah so people with no life experience

ah okay

They used to do something like 25% in the 50's, 60's

Must suck spending your youth in a shitty suburb surrounded by old conservashits.

I'd kill myself.

It used to be great growing up in my suburb, back when the things to do were ride bikes through the woods and shit. Now all the suburbs are super gated and coddled. Parents don't even let their kids play football or walk to the candy store anymore

Comfortable lives and subtle indoctrination.

> young people
> know the least about the world
> first election
> little experience with media hyping
> social media fags, hit hard by propaganda

No we are not. They'll grow up and most of them will develop some critical-thinking skills.

I'm fairly confident that this election cycle will be in textbooks talking about propaganda and media bias.

Expect the chimpouts to keep on coming as Trump Makes America Great Again, though. They'll need a while to work through the cognitive dissonance.

Suburbs create dumb, asocial retards.

>18 years old
>know shit about life, work and politics
>not a mindless media-controlled drone

Hahaha not likely

So people without life experience then. Got it.

People change their minds. Most 18-25s can't be bothered to vote.

Young'uns tend to be more left. It has always been so.

KENTUCKY WILL HOLD FOR DONALD.

FIRST TO DECLARE, LAST TO FALL

May your chicken be crispy.

No we are not F,t you know why?i will explain,the reason why so many milenials are voting for democrat is becose mayority of hhem grew up under obama administration,and they have praty bad memories about republicans becose of Bush who fucked up repiblicans and made them look bad on the public aye milenials havent seen good republicans like reagan the reason why older generations are voting repiblican are becose they grew and lived under reagan.Milenails will proabably stay liberal for long time becose of this. HOWEVER and this is importan, you didnt include GEN Z witch will grow under Trump administration and if Trump will do Good Liberals will be fucked and fucked HARD for the next 20 years,or so. PS:Sory for my bad spelling.

We really should make the voting age to be 28.

Do you see FN having a realistic shot to win with Le Pen next year?

exagerated IMHO

but we can change this

no, oldfags don't see the FN as fascist at all. That's just their excuse not to vote for them. The reason they don't vote FN is because they are way too scared that political instability and possible frexit would dry up their pensions and bring down their finances.

In other words they want the status quo at whatever price, and to hell with the future generation.

MFW nigger from 3th world country speaks about western politics. (no offence)

Younger people tend to vote more 'liberal'. I'd be interested in seeing the fuller picture, what was the turnout and popular vote among this demographic for example.

I was 'liberal' until I discovered what I thought it meant and what it has come to mean were two very different things. I considered liberalsim to be support of free speech, 'government get out REEE' and secularism. Til at about 18 I'd start getting in fights with friends over their blindspot RE islam. Fuck Islam. Fuck everyone that defends it. You will fucking get yours.

This doesn't count Gen Z who will be able to start voting by the next election and studies are being done and showing that they're just as conservative if not more than the Silent Generation.

telegraph.co.uk/opinion/2016/09/17/how-modern-teenagers-are-rebelling-against-their-parents-by-bein/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html

Just google gen z most conservative for more things on it

You've never talked to a Muslim in your entire life.

Politics doesn't run in a straight line, and parties are not static.

There is a theory in France that all parties were drifting for 100 years to the left. For instance, it would be fairly common for the "right" in France years ago to be some form of monarchist and highly clerical.

If the population were to drift leftward, the parties would follow.

Furthermore, demographics aren't destiny. In the early/mid 1990s, Albania and Albanians in general had the highest birthrate in Europe. It's crashed -- their fertility rate now is 1.69, less than half of what it was in the late 1980s. Their population is believed to have declined about 7% in the last 10 years. It's not because they're poorer, they were always dirt poor. Demographics change.

Probably those with arts degree too.

Holy fuck why is the European youth so based? I saw shit like this in the Austrian Elections as well. Millennial males voted just as much for Hofer as did the older generations.
Youth in Australia are so cucked. They like leftists bullshit like buzzfeed, vote for the fucking greens and signal against Trump.
>tfw you will never be apart of a nationalist youth counter-culture

Trump won millennials in Missouri according to exit polls.

But I guess we should go ahead and trust (((SurveyMonkey)))

If they're old enough to die for Israel they're old enough to vote

Just wait for those failures to try and get a job.
Work market is the true red pill.

No. She will never have any chance against Fillon in 2nd round, because:
left wing people will not vote, except a few who will vote Fillon, and maybe a few who will vote Le Pen
Center left people gonna vote Fillon
Center right people gonna vote Fillon
Right wing people gonna vote Fillon
Le Pen will probably reach 30%-35% but I don't think she could get more against Fillon

Against a more left wing candidate she could probably have more voice, but not enough to win.

I hope i'm wrong but I really don't see her winning the election

This is propaganda. Its to make liberals think "we are the future" and to make young people think they should vote blue too. Obama even mentioned this picture , thats how you know its propaganda