Thank's for wasting my time Sup Forums. Finally red-pilled

You edgy kiddos know nothing about foreign policy yet regurgitate shitty ass ideas from pseudo intellectuals whose egos have gotten too big for their own good. What's your excuse for poisoning and devolving modern political discourse?

pic related

thats great chum, now just hit that x at the top right and do us all a favour, utilise some rope, learn to tie knots, oh and buy stronger bait, fuckwit. is the us just a shit version of the aussie now, like leafs?

Yea, keep talking down to us, that will keep 'our betters' in power.

they did it for the lulz

not an argument idiot. im right and now you are throwing insults because i hurt your ego by destroying your beliefs. ez

lol we all know Sup Forumss obsession with trump manifests from their hatred of women. you guys hate women becuase u guys are all virgins who cud never get laid. owned

>pseudo intellectuals whose egos have gotten too big for their own good
Who are (((Noam Chomsky))) and all the leftist kikes?

Typical leftist. Stay projecting; stay losing.

How many levels of irony are you under...senpai?

wow i can't believe Sup Forums hates women

why you hate women pol?

is cause redpill?

wow

Sup Forums just hates jews because they are an easy scapegoat for your failures and shortcomings. you guys espouse personal responsibilities yet blame "the system" for all your problems. nice cognitive dissonance kiddo. owned.

lol you think i am joking as a response to me destroying your core values. acceptance will come eventually.

I am just a babby compared to you.

Oh wait...

thanks for the incoherent comment buddy

Here, my friend.

Sorry I am not a member of professional academia user

slip into this noose

⩼test

Are you sure this chart isn't showing American confidence as a whole?

>9/11 is the beginning, confidence skyrockets with patriotism
>confidence nosedives once we realize war sucks and we get a depression, and bottoms out 15 years later after a decade of shit liberal marxist policies and leadership
>starts rising again as America rejects the liberal brainwashing and elects a conservative populist strongman

We're on our way back above that line, boys.

>What's your excuse

OP is a faggot

Yea, it's sort of true.
Nothing can be done about it though.

What are you going to do? Educate Americans?

Please direct us kindly to this fountain of eternal wisdom and knowledge you have unearthed for the betterment of mankind.

Not getting laid. One day the entire left will wake up and realize the only reason the right even exists is because there are so many white men who simply can not get women to fuck them and want to blame and punish everyone for this personality flaw.