The epitome of liberal comedy

>The epitome of liberal comedy

AHAHAHHAHAHA - HE'S DARTH TRUMP, GET IT!?!?!?

Lefitst comedy was actually very funny in the early 2000s. What happened?

you grew up

Look at all these fags who still think John Oliver is the pinnacle of human comedic tastes - They're still fags, it's you that changed.

*raises paw*

Parker and Stone are actually libertarians, not leftists...

Don't worry after a year of Trump the boys will be back to Team America standards.

Everything was better when we were younger because we were stupider.

He's the chosen one?

If you want real comedy open this exact thread on Sup Forums

>*raises paw*

Fuck off.

Barron will go the the SJW side and fight against his own father?

One can only hope.

>e are actually libertarians
Parker writes and directs it, Stone is just his court jew but takes half of the money. Parker got dumped by his japanese wife and is with a mulattoo with a nigger son and has suddenly turned liberal (no, not making it up). that's why south park blows now. He became a nigger lover, starting fucking a striper and raising her nigger son.

also his face is orange

>*raises paw*

This was his wife, a "japanese socialite." He tried to impress her father by buying millions in jap antiques, but her father still hated him so she dumped him. Now he fuck nigger strippers and his show sucks.

That makes sense, hes afraid of his wife kek.

What the fuck does "socialite" even mean?
Useless while living off daddy's money?

people here know nip society better than I do, that's why I put in quotes. I assume they have shekels and an old family. No idea really, but he's with a whore and raising a nigger.

I thought that part was funny.

>no_fun_allowed.jpeg
WHAAAAAA WHAAAAAAA They said something mean

I stopped watching after the episode they hastily threw together in a panic after the election.

They went too far with the topical shit, what happened to isolated small town problems and the boys getting into trouble? The characters are just set pieces to keep the joke running now.

i thought it was pretty good
they need an endgame for memberberries tho

What World war 3

>*raises paw*
What are you some kinda faggot? Why the fuck are you talking like that?

south park use to shit on social jutice just watch the south park movie telling canada to go fuck themselves

LE COOL STAR WARS MEME JUST IN TIME FOR KEK NUMBER ONE
seriously just kill me

HAHAHAHA OH WOW THAT IS HILARIOUS

WHAT WILL THEY THINK OF NEXT? I WATCH THIS SHOW ALL THE TIME BECAUSE IT'S SO EDGY

that good news for us means it's going to be shit even for normies taste

>They said something mean
You're that same kike who poses as a "serb," aren't you? The show was kind of interesting when it was actually anti-establishment. Now it's more jewish propaganda. Does he really need the extra shekels enough not to have killed it off 4 years ago?

Hasn't the latest season focused majorly on SJWs?

it's funny until they talk about an issue you personally know about, and then it's just stupid, because you see fuckface Oliver ridicule others for being stupid while being stupid himself.

stopped being funny when trey parker dated a nigger who cucked him and how raises another man's son

then it decided to try hard to get with the times and provide cliffhanger shit episode after episode when it just seems so contrived

i used to like south park, especially everything from seasons 1-12, used to have all the dvds and falling asleep to them in high school were some good times

that being said finale of this season is going to be too anticlimactic, they honestly need to make more episodes and explain shit further, but rushed ending it is

>heheh sadam is gay and his bf is the devil fuck christ lmao kenny died again

Idk what's worse, a cuck faggot or a furry. Both extremely degenerate

Who is IRL Trump's Mr slave?

i fucking hate oliver. jon liebowitz i could stomach, because he wasn't a total political hack. given jon's appearance on cnn's crossfire, it's ironic that his successors on comedy central are ALL political hacks.

If you're implying The Daily Show/Colbert Report were ever funny, you've got problems.

When CC had Chappell's Show/South Park/Richard Pryor shit/Drawn Together/etc. that was some actual good shit. It's been bad ever since they started airing gay cartoons post-Drawn Together like Ugly Americans or whatever it was called. And the humor in that was too abstract that only hipster faggots could understand

>le ironic shitposting

Sup Forums is funnier than South Park. South park is just liberalism and degeneracy.

The Daily Show was OK when it was the main anti-Iraq-War outlet. 2003 to 2008.

To find something funny, one has to agree with it. Otherwise it does not feel funny.

Don't be a bitch OP
We made Dahnald the president but we also made him a living meme
Deal with it

Jeb

What a pity. He would have developed into a fuller person if had just married some friendly small town white girl and had 4-5 kids.
I bet his court Jew sabotaged that shit though.

i don't agree with that. i can laugh at stuff which i disagree with, but only if the entire show is not a complete foundation of untruths and distortions. and the daily show most certainly is that. it just reeks of total intellectual dishonesty.

All it was was hurr bush is stoopeed xdddddd from John Stewart's sniveling antics that only rely on shock value.

Meanwhile they wouldn't find any time to criticize Obama whenever he was president. Was obvious that their agenda showed episode after the next.

And this Trevor Noah guy is perhaps worse than Stewart right now.

Trey parker is a cuckold

I bet you find The Daily Show still funny

They have fucked up by introducing PC principle and making him 'cool'.

they make jokes about everyone, they are not liberal, remember the episodes about obama

"Oh noes, a cartoon made fun of my bae" -meme thread returns.

Have anyone else noticed in last 2 seasons (maybe more I don't remember) that they have been changing the core of South Park?
They stay in the middle and make some fun of both sides instead of bulldozing 1 side like they used to do in the past.
Cartman is suddenly all PC, but also makes a bit fun of them.
It's just confusing to watch.
Honestly. Should we love or hate pc principal?

Something has happened.
And the trump garrison thing is just embarrassing. The country voted and people want trump. Don't act like bitches.

I'm still watching but I'm starting to dislike every character.

Also let me add something.
The first episode of the latest season started out great.
It showed Kyle's dad being a troll despite everyone saying trolls are just basement dwellers. Cartman was going against all sjw, blm and women. It was like okay this is fun.
But then it turned. All trolls are just losers and basement dwellers. And cartoon goes full KEK.

In the latest episode, cartmans gf actually used bullshit girl knowledge to solve some stuff and again, why?
Nothing is funny anymore. Follow a path and stick to it.

I haven't enjoyed the 3 latest seasons of South Park.

I don't watch american news shows

South Park has never been more than satire and grotesque of current events for some laughs

Don't be so butthurt when it happens to be on your expense

>Britain is in chaos after Brexit, get it??

south park gave equal treatment between shillary and trump they said
south park makes fun of both sides they said
south park is not biased they said

surely south park wouldn't go as far as to pull a literally hitler they said

Well on the Trump/Garrison thing I am almost positive they never saw a Trump victory actually happening and had to roll with it when it was supposed to have been a short lived joke.

This.

Whatever year 2013 was, that's when it all came crashing down. They tried to make every episode happen at the same time, and it just seemed so contrived and forced every episode. Other than that, I miss the whole comfy little town and the kids being reason while the adults were bluepilled retards.

Now they're bluepilling the kids with all this social media crap that ingrains them.

I'm going to watch the finale of this last season but I honestly think it will be the most rushed anticlimactic shit ever, but I have to say it only changed every character when they started doing cliffhangers all season long. It's not just this season, it's the last 4 or whatever.

Last 4 seasons have had perhaps more unfunny bluepilled shit. This season was perhaps the revelation that they were just Bernout cucks with their agenda. I honestly wonder what's gotten into Parker and Stone. They used to make fun of everyone but now it's just make fun of whatever the (((media))) is on board with because they have to pander to the SJW crowd in order for them not to get offended.

Well said, Indonesia.

If they stopped relying on stale jokes that only so few people can laugh at, maybe if they returned to their original purpose and stop riding cuck ideas, the show would have remained funny.

Or better yet, if there was no political agenda at all and it just spoofed current events without heavy political bias like it was years back such as shit like the Somalian Pirates or the Chinese during the Olympics or whatever it was, it was honestly fine until they decided to act like le edgy tech nerd Bernie bros

*raises paw**raises paw**raises paw**raises paw**raises paw**raises paw**raises paw**raises paw**raises paw**raises paw**raises paw**raises paw*

I do not mind the media constantly ridiculing a political figure if it is done for comedic purposes. SP gone over all kinds of bullshit (PC SJW included), so I don't have any hard feelings about the recent episodes.

>*raises paw*

I unironicly miss the old Sup Forums

I'm on board with you on the being funny part
Should have stuck with the boys being boys stuff, it was way funnier imo

>*raises paw*
nigga, ironic shitposting is still shitposting

>old Sup Forums
>good

Literally anything could get you b& back then, my friend.

Yeah, that was actually enjoyable and the jokes were good reference points in conversation, now it's just taken memes way too seriously and has gone too knee deep into the identity politics and Internet shit and that stuff that turned South Park from a comfy little mountain town into bland corporate suburbia, it's just not the South Park that had the laughs it used to have.

It's not going to go back to that, but every time an old episode appears somewhere I'll be happy to watch it for nostalgia. But it really does make you think how long ago things were and you really didn't know SJW and cuck shit wouldn't become the norm years and years later, or better yet, be completely aware rather than oblivious about the degeneracy around you that everyone's picking up on.

>Human rights

>Non-human identity

Pick one, faggot.

They were libertarians, or maybe they think of themselves as that but lately they've gone too far left than before.

They used to hate everyone, but now it's just myopic redditor elitism in their shit.

>*raises paw*

>south park
>liberal comedy

theyre just hardcore fence sitters, they will make fun of everything but just to a point

>*raises paw*

What did he mean by this?

Yeah after Trump lost I assume he'd have just gone back to his job as a teacher like he always does. Now they pretty much have to keep garrison as trump for the next four years.

>*raises paw*

I think in the finale they'll somehow put a Trump person as President and everything will somehow turn back to normal for some odd reason once an apocalypse sort of happens for the oddest of reasons possible.

Or that's what I wish. Matt and Trey will probably do just what you said, make Garrison the butt of jokes for the next 4 seasons because the media will still be obsessed with Trump not no avail.

And PC Prinicipal will still be a massive faggot.

>*raises paw*
*tips fedora*

>*raises paw*

Nigga you gay

Bush left office. He was the source of at 90% of left-wing comedy.

">Raises paw"

You animal!

Britain is freer than it could have possibly been because of it. What cucks.

We're just gonna pretend this wasn't when the series went to shit?

I stopped watching this cesspool of a season after the third episode. It started becoming progressively worse after season 10, and now it's basically unwatchable.

I always though trey parker and matt stone were butt buddies

The Jeffersons and Manbearpig is where it peaked.

That's why that show is dying, huh. Learn something new everyday

Rick and Morty was ever good?

while this may have been true
makes a solid point that there has been a rather abrupt shift as of late

the south park of today isn't the same as that of yesteryear, and i am an old fuck so my tastes haven't changed THAT much

now that they have their golden calf established they have been getting really preachy and it's not a new phenomenon

>all these fucking newfags that don't even know the raises paw meme

Sasuga nu-Sup Forums

> When awoo is a resistance movement and the media still depicts it as the empire
Really makes you think.

IDK, I never watched it, just heard people say it's going to shit

>*raises paw*

I guess they are just mocking all the nostalgia faggots again, haven't seen the episode yet though.

Season 1 was pretty good, season 2 really went downhilll though. If the drop in quality is the same between seasons, season 3 will be dogshit.

>I guess they are just mocking all the nostalgia faggots again, haven't seen the episode yet though.

Naw that specific episode was just making fun of Trump's face in that scene (one they apparently rushed because that stupid season long plot assumed Clinton would win)

Gratz user. It's been long since so many morons responded to something like that.
Bunch of reddit reject cunts