Deutschland, Ja

BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg
faz.net/aktuell/politik/fluechtlingskrise/asylsuchende-so-viele-fluechtlinge-sind-in-deutschland-13831510.html
reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-idUSKCN0VX2ZW
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article158465433/Deutschland-korrigiert-Fluechtlingszahl-fuer-2015.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They will also bring their families with them eventually. In 50 years, Germany will be 50% mudslime.

Translate

Red: refugees
Left: men
Right: women

Refugee gender distribution

Man vs Women.

C'mon man.

rip in peace

Its all going to Trump's plan. They will use all them refugees as conscripts for another war. The 4th Reich (EU is not 4th Reich) will happen. America started this shit in the Middle east to support Germany with extra manpower to stop Putin.

>PLEASE SAVE ALL THESE INNOCENT REFUGEE FAMILIES (p.s. they're all single males ^_^)

It was nice knowing you Germany

what makes you think they wont just run away?

I am moving to Japan in like 2 years. Thank god.

>German English teacher

Brownnu roachu go home

Source? I want to use this to redpill some lefties.

Thats scurry

Lol mekey

>hihil education
Please, Mykola.

nope, I have a master degree in electrical engineering. Got a job in Nagoya through knowing the right people.

Is this for all of Germany? Or just one city/region?

german is a thing in japan, literally deutschboo

nice source u sperg

hahahahahahaha young krautcucks are literally being exterminated passively by their own government, so sad

Have fun working so many hours a week you collapse.

have fun being gone
:^D

As a german that seems kinda legit and it also shows what the problem with an aging society is.

>close before boomers entering retirement what will end our retirement system
>lmao just import more young people that will fix it.

Fast forward 30 Years

>Guys we have a Problem and need more young people

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg

Tell me this isn't real. How are they going to get women? And why are we obligated to protect this country?

Huh?

germans saw chinas gender imbalance and said "we cant fall behind"

eastern europe will export womyn

They'll run away just like the Iraqi army. They're there to ape and pillage German tax payers.

Their plan is to bring their families. There is going to be a huge demographic shift in Germany. Germans will become a minority.

someone give me a sauce for fucks sake

>what could possibly go wrong

Is this real life? Is germany really that cucked?

Ich kann kein Quelle finden. Ich glaube dass die Daten manipuliert wären.

>Google finds no trustworthy source
>numbers seem out of whack

whatever

Where you got this from?

>Ich kann kein Quelle finden
so gehts mir auch
ich denke das hat ein Sup Forumsacke selbst gemacht
die zahlen scheinen allerdings zu stimmen
Wenn die grafik tatsächlich wahr ist müssen wir sofort anfangen den muslimen streiche zu spielen wenn ich ehrlich mit dir bin familie

I wanna know that too!

Kek.
That is a known problem for decades.
Germans are dying out, foreigners are breeding like rats, all according to plan.

Says the nation lifing of our money.

Lets see how cuckt you are when thetes no cent comming towards you.

That one is legit I think. Was first posted on reddit some weeks ago with some text describing where the data comes from. See pic related.

I want to see Merkel hanged. How possible is this?

You could have prevented this.

>Jewish Bolshevik system must be wiped out once and for all and should never again be allowed to invade our European living space ... It is the same Jewish class of beings who have done so much damage to our own Fatherland by virtue of their activities against the nation and civilisation, and who promote anti-German tendencies throughout the world, and who will be the harbingers of revenge. Their extermination is a dictate of our own survival

Only here because I saw merchant noses and I wish to check them

we have still a lot of people in agriculture, so no matter how terrible the economy gets, there will be still food and polish, christian people around :^)

MAKE IT STOP

The graph is great but I wish they'd give a source to the data. If it is accurate, that's a terrific visual.

Danke

Stop giving money then.

Fucken

R I P

still thinking money is the most important thing...

this is exactly what got you here

Its from populationpyramid.net

cuckity cucked

Chart is bullshit, look at the length of the additional refugee bars. If you add them up they imply that more than 5 million people arrive.... Projections on this level are retarded.

Merkel still needs to hang.

Seems from Idiocracy's family tree

They clearly want to lord over a race of rootless mongrels, I'm not so sure they realize what it takes to get arabs under control.

It's almost ironic how leftists describe their brown utopia, they don't realize they'll be the first to get beheaded or thrown off the roof of buildings in that world.

fucking cockhole go back to your 2ch

There could be more than what's officially reported user

Let's make Switzerland our new home.

Pretty sure this is fake.
At least I hope so.

>B b but White genocide is a myth you are just a paranoid stormweenie!!!

WE

Demographics from Statista or Destatis and crime records from PKS 2014 or 2015.
This is not my work, though.

it is, this would mean there were multiple millions of 'fugees.

That's a bad idea, I'm sure if you break it down by ethnicity that chart would be plenty alarming without cheating.

Does the burka ban make sense now?

Current situation

are you turkish diaspora? Germans love working till they collapse.

That is obviously fake though. Might only come remotely true if you include all immigrants and even then it's bullshit

>it's the "I don't care about what happens to the rest of Europe, because despite our politics being 99% similar, I take false faith out of one small victory we had, despite our country being run by marxists and muslims" meme

But yes, this picture is the most stark depiction of the fallacy of left wing ideology and their idiotic preaching of "why can't a country of X million take in millions of rapefugees?"

In short: All Marxists must be shot. I'm not even kidding. Anyone who agreed with this is guilty of treachery, and should thank their lucky stars if we keep the torture to a minimum.

Daily Reminder that Snopes is run by liberal shills.

>populationpyramid.net

The question is not where the base data comes from but about the data for the refugee bars, faggot.

It doesn't add up anyway, my rough estimate of the bars only for men would mean about 3 million people, latest data I could find says there are about 800.000 men and women refugees in Germany now.

faz.net/aktuell/politik/fluechtlingskrise/asylsuchende-so-viele-fluechtlinge-sind-in-deutschland-13831510.html

Exactly It's made up shit

the chart is a projection for 2020
if the refugee numbers are as they are projected to be by the EU this chart is the future

>look at this made up data I found on Sup Forums
There are 1.3 million refugees in Germany, 35 percent of those have to leave the country. Even if they don't go, it's still not around 5 million as implied by this graph.

Even if it was a prognose for 2020 it would still be highly unlikely

there will be millions of refugees coming in the future years
its not based on the current number of """"""""""""""""""""""""""""refugees""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

The original graph says 2020 which means it was a projection based on the assumption that around 500000 "refugees" would enter Germany until then as people predicted and planned for before the Balkan route was closed

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-idUSKCN0VX2ZW

Their seed is already in your women.
They may leave, but they'll return once they're well and anchored.
Good luck enforcing your deportations by the way, you couldn't even keep them out the first time

*500000 "refugees" each year

"There are 1.3 million refugees in Germany"
There were 1.2 million just in 2015 you cuck

Why are Muricucks so obsessed with interacial cucking and breeding? Keep your weird cuck fantasies to yourselves subhuman fat mongrels

not each year
accumulative until 2020

Source me up, faggot. I took the highest estimate I could find, which was 1.1 million. More recent estimates put the number even lower at 900,000.

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article158465433/Deutschland-korrigiert-Fluechtlingszahl-fuer-2015.html

Also:

>let me tell you about your country fatburger shenanigans
"no"

See the reuters news article I posted it's from 8 months ago. 500000 each year and about 3.6 million until 2020 according to the government. So the population pyramid OP posted is very accurate. This might not happen eventually because the Balkan route closed and Merkel is feeling political pressure but that's irrelevant in early 2016 the government had plans for 3.6 million "refugees"

>This might not happen .. but that's irrelevant

you're having a giggle m8?

my bad i read it as 5mio not 500k

>Most refugees aren't even registered
>No one counts them
>Over 60% of those that have entered are unaccounted for
>Somehow we know how many are here

I just hope those "refugees" don't end up in Greece. Your situation is bad enough already.

>we don't know the exact numbers, therefore 5 times as many entered into Germany

>Translate
Germany has imported millions of young men from violent and foreign cultures. The man to woman ratio is fucked and they have little job prospects and their future looks bleak.

Translation = perfect recipe for civil war.

Too bad, people shouldn't make or use memes that can be so easily debunked.

But I still wonder what charts breaking down the ethnicity of children and young adults would look like, I'm pretty sure it doesn't look good.

>entered
thats the expected number in 2020 not the current year

>damage control
t. Fatima Merkel

>north africans, afghans and pakistanis are trash
who knew

how recent is that? I wonder if syrian nationality will go up now

Jesus Christ how horrifying.