Sup Forums BTFO

A P O L O G I Z E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=adqXkSnLYoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like an ugly boy from the thumbnail of the thumbnail.

Its not that they wont fuck a cute tranny, its the fact hes not a cute tranny

They didn't like the penis

It's pretty obvious. Like, what's wrong with not liking penis?

>Why don't men want to fuck other men.
This is the world we live in.

The fact that they get shitty over dick not liking dick is a pointer towards "I am a terrible person".

>When will we be able to upload our minds into a collective consciousness?

jesus christ

Communism 2.0

>A P O L O G I Z E
mental illness meet electroshock

Calm you down from attention whoring about your fetishes for a bit.

Is that stuble? Why do so many so called "trans" people not put any effort into passing. Not to mention his man face.

Somebody get our Vice President down here.

What was his name again?

she's done more for progressive social justice since she transitioned than any of you pathetic neetcucks will ever achieve in your entire lives

>put a wig on
>call yourself a girl
I bet "hundreds" of niggers are just looking for some quick sex without having to deal with a few years in prison for rape.

>changing your mind when presented with new information is literally transphobia
fuck off

Is this Adam Sandler in a new movie?

Sup Forums getting BTFO left and right, lately

Looks like a man, so i'll call it a man. If they don't pass and wont put effirt into then they're just a man in a dress.

.-. . .--. .-.. -.-- / - --- / - .... .. ... / .--. --- ... - / --- .-. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -- --- - .... . .-. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -.. .. . / .. -. / .... . .-. / ... .-.. . . .--. / - --- -. .. --. .... - .-.-.-

>Swipe right to put benis in bagina

If you don't have a bagina, there is no reason for me to take you on a date.

This.

Faggots and Trannies are gross. But I'm not going to not fuck Linetrap, obviously.

>ID
>cLiT

>transphobic
I identify as trans-disinterested, shitlord. My pronouns are he, him, himself.

>tfw mainstream news sources literally had this guy's picture up with the article flatly stating that he was a woman

Crazy pills user.

>Here's me being nominated for a trophy for doing fuck all
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Suicide by the time it reaches the age of 30-35 ensured.

how can men even compete?

>that pic
JESUS CHRIST
THE THIRST IS REAL

>oh sorry i didn't realize you were trans

>LBGTQIA
I don't even hate fags but everyone who adds letters afters after 't' needs to be fucking shoot.

>Implying guys dont just swipe right on everything and see what sticks
She's probably the saps last ditch effort before they realize she has a feminine penis

Looks like the guy from Silence of the Lambs who knitted himself a nice coat out of women skin

>Sorry I didn't realize you were trans
>Thought you were just some guy in a wig

That is some Ed Gein level of creepiness.

Kek
I'm gonna start using this on Tinder to trigger them.

>Sorry I'm gay and I thought you were a guy just goofing around in a wig

>sydney
>university of sydney

get out get out

reeee etc.

Dude Trump says LGBTQ

When in Rome....

>almost 100%
yeah, cool story
worst than mental ill trannies are the delusional ones.

Haha how big are the profile pictures on the app? They mustve zoomed in afterwards and realized what they did kek.

Everything after LBG should be gassed. Idc if you're an assknight or carpetmuncher or do both (yes male or female) genders.
But mental disorders like transgenderism deserves a visit by Mike "Tranny? Here's some volts on your (((fanny)))" Pence

Holyy Fuck..
Looks like we both have Andy added as a friend.. haven't seen him since he was just gay
(Bit of a lame move to post this shit with his name still there though)

Damn gur u fine

MAYBE

JUST MAYBE

THERE ARE MEN WHO LIKE WOMEN.

I KNOW ITS CRAZY, BUT ITS TRUE

Apparently by wearing a Monty Python-level woman disguise.

>that guys face
every fucking time

Why limit yourself to Tinder, friend?
Start calling out fake trans people.
That's homosexual men trying to gain sympathy by calling themselves trans because homosexual men are normalized.

>If you have a penis and you call yourself trans, you're probably just a guy in a wig.
>Stop appropriating support for trans people for yourself. You're literally worse than those nazis trying to trive actual trans people to suicide.
>#NoMoreGaysInWigs

I'd swipe right.

So then I could call him a faggot.
Kys degenerate fuckwit.

Aĺl these guys want is some pussy. So they swipe right on every female profile without even looking. It's mass production.
If one turns out to be a tranny, that's just a faulty product that slipped through, and what do you do with a faulty product? You ditch it.

>dyes his hair pink

Look at me, I'm trans now.

>Sydney

S T U N N I N G

This

It doesn't make sense to throw in mental illness with sexual orientation.

Bring on the gas, I say.

Is that a wig and male pattern baldness?

I was thinking about moving to the US legally but I dont know if I want to now.

>hey guys l-literally h-hundreds of people swiped right on me, i-it's true, this validates me as a woman r-right
Please.

i swear these guys do this goofy shit because they want to become memes.

>50 posts in
>Nobody is posting Xir's amazing comics for which Xi is famous for
At least i'm pretty sure thats Xim. Its the same dye job and horse face.

i thought he was australian?

how does any guy not see thats an obvious tranny
baka

>he

Australia needs to burn then.

I already told you criminal.

If it doesn't pass i'm gonna call it a he. It's not my problem if he's a manly freak.

The truth is that they probably don't and this hideous cretin made up this garbage to give the faint illusion that people might actually confuse him for a girl.

It's not the same tranny. Pink is a popular tranny hair color. Assigned Male is (sadly) a Canadian tranny. Quebecois, which the rest of Canada hates, but still.

> I should be able to slice my cock off and magically become a woman
> you are sexist if you think that not having a cock is the only prerequisite for being a woman

Why are lefties so fucking retarded?

>its a girls penis

Jesus Christ, just imagine the shame and disgust a father would feel at having a "transgender" child.

It'd be enough to drive a man insane.

>like i have a dick what changed your mind
1st i would like to get some pussy
2nd i don't want dick in my ass
not rocket sience really

this
youtube.com/watch?v=adqXkSnLYoA

Eww do I really have to explain this in f*cking 2016?
Like what's wrong with you I'm literally shaking right now....

I'd state my inability to care for such a child and give him out for adoption.

Xi moved to Sweden years ago. But yeah, its not Xim.

I don't think I need any more proof that transhumanism is a kike trick.

Ah yes. We don't like trannies because EVERYONE is attracted to them. Delusions run high about how good they think they look.

>transitioned
>pretends to be a woman but has a benis
Pick one

Bruh!

Dad is amazing. I feel so sorry for him.

Theres one with the Dad and Mom in the same comic, they're divorced, just like IRL, and the mom is full blown turbo dyke, just like IRL, you know she's the one responsible for this horror.

B-but you can tell by the pic it's a tranny? Swiping dating apps are degenerate so if you use one you should swipe in the positive direction every time anyway because you're a degenerate.

This is insanity.

This is like something from some kind of satirical comedy piece.

How is this real?

Poor old Dad.

Most men swipe right on everything, since the number of females that actually swipe right on men is very low. So they'd rather swipe right 100% and hope for the best, instead of swiping on the ones they find attractive and getting no response.

Tinder isn't a dating app, it's a hook-up app. So even more degenerate.

RIP in peace Dad. You tried your best.

Goodbye Horses, I'm flying over you

The westshits have it worse than I thought if people can mistake that for a woman.

´That looks like adam sandler in a wig.

But then he could get all the locked up male ass and dongles in prison. One with puss for intimate nights of ass, or nothing but ass

>Sup Forums

hose tears in his eyes in the last panel.

>imblying
You don't even deserve this, but its Christmas time. Enjoy.

So basically any random guy could start to call themselves a woman. Okay. We've really made words like man and woman meaningful now! I thought we used words to distinguish between things, but I guess that's just old-fashioned. Let me write this post in nu-language:

Mouse made jump paper kick heard she levitation tissue call. Screened at runniing what cup by cummerbund alchemist squeezed right. I looks sixteen Papua jerks' go theatrical cooled on Simpsons. Is even hashes glass burning seismic fish benis.

This nu-language really works and makes communication easier.

>tfw despite being caricatured to the max, the dad's argument still makes much more sense than the filth coming out of the faggot's mouth

WHO IS EVEN USING TINDER?

I would literally rather go to a brothel. At least I know what i'm getting. And I fucking KNOW that lots of bitches on tinder have STDs. Fuck that.

>We are the Trans. Lower your trousers and surrender your anal virginity. Resistance is futile.

You can also get sick in a brothel if they dont change sheets after every customer and you're naked on somebodies germs.

I love how all the media reported on "her" tweet but didn't dare show "her" picture.

>swiping right on that

Not if I was drunk out of my mind.