POLITICAL ATTIRE /BST/

Anybody have political attire that they are wanting to acquire, or part with?
I have a MAGA hat. Will ship overseas.

ebay.com/itm/TRUMP-MAGA-HAT-/152347295260?

Only worn by white male indoors.

>indoors

what are you some kind of pussy?

I don't want sweat to get on it.

>indoors.
coward

I would buy the red one with white letters or white with blue letters, or gold letters.

It was at my workplace. With frequent interaction with African Americans, and Illegal Aliens from the southern border.

I would keep wearing it, but I think it would be in bad taste after the victory.

Ordered 3 MAGA hats to Australia last Wednesday. Still hasn't been fucken posted.. worried I won't get it.
Don't think we are allowed to buy it overseas because it's a political donation.. however I tried to subvert by sending through one of those middle men services.

Tried to get 3 official ones through Aus post "postmate" or whatever it's called.
2 red and 1 camo.

Trump has improved the American dollar so has so far cost me $93 for three plus whatever Aus posts charges to send it here.

Yeah i tried Shopmate and Ship.to

They both rejected my order and i emailed them why, and they said they do not accept donations from other countries.

And i have used 2 different bank cards.

Fuck.. did they give you ur money back?
How long until they rejected you? I got the idea from some other Aussie user here that did it and got away with it.

It's not the credit/debit cards fault btw.

It's the location. They have mail forwarded warehouses marked, so they don't ship to said warehouse, you need to know someone in the US. That's why i keep asking Americans.

I sent it to my uncle in New York, paid with same card and got the hat. But i lost the hat the night Trump won.

Yeah, if they did not give it back, it would be illegal, because that would be a political donation.

Damn wanted t during Christmas to wear to the pubs.. need to find a new route.
Ive noticed good looking Aussie chicks really respond well to showing your power level.

Yeah, i wear my trump t-shirt i bought with the hat and it's mostly women going

>wow you support trump.. He's like so sexist.

or a woman who may look hot but is actually covered in tons of make up. And they always try their hardest to impress you by using the two brain cells they have.

They just acting offended. If you stick to your story they recognise the alpha and want cock.

>implying i'd ever stick my dick in an Aussie woman

So to get this straight. You used your Aussie card but an American address and it worked? I might be able to ask some Facebook associates that have been vocal trump supporters to hook me up.

Yeah. It's what i did. Used an American phone number and shit.

This was back in July, things may of changed,

I find it incredible how universal sjws have gotten. Almost want to watch the world burn

Cheers bro.. will suss it my options.

>but lost the hat the night Trump won

story? got too drunk and fought a kangaroo, and it headlocked you and stole ur hat?

What are the quality like of the originals? See fakes on eBay but want an original one but from pics on net even those don't look high quality.

Originals are top quality. I have four of them in different colors. They have solid construction, internal mesh lining, and you can tell it's made in the USA.

Fuck now I want one more.
Should of sent it via Israel .. no way an American is saying no to a Jews shekels.

>I would keep wearing it, but I think it would be in bad taste after the victory.

Pussy. You'll go over the wall too, traitor.

At least we're going to get a wall, Bong child.