ULTIMATE REDPILL

>ULTIMATE REDPILL
>he's right
>youtube.com/watch?v=zqIt93dDG1M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v0DcpRAPk_w&index=9&list=PLHSoxioQtwZcqdt3LK6d66tMreI4gqIC-
youtube.com/watch?v=uy0pli8E9ic
youtube.com/watch?v=kJNF_ZfJTJ4
reddit.com/r/collapse/comments/2nhpky/how_guy_mcpherson_gets_it_wrong_is_this_a_fair/cmdqolz/
reddit.com/r/collapse/comments/4jibzn/how_late_are_we_you_dont_want_to_know_do_you/d37it72/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i sure hope so
or at least massive depopulation

>climate change expert

How can you be expert on something that does not exist?

This.

>human extinction in 10 years
lol i fucking wish

Climate changes exists, Global Warming doesn't. Get it right.

Same

Climate change is a (((hoax)))

I know what I said

Yeah, i'm kinda worried but i'm not sure who to believe when it comes to climate stuff, there is so much fuckery and shilling on both sides.

easy
I know you have and will never get pussy, therefore I am an expert on your sex life.

>Climate change expert

No.

Climate change is REAL you fucking idiot alt right cuck. Usually it snows here in like october but this year it took us until Dec to snow, global warming is going to fucking kill us.

Kek. What a defeatist cuck.

> we are all going to drown goyim!!!

He's probably a vegan too.

Even worse than some of the Sven here on Sup Forums.

Than you are incorrect, faggot. Man made global warming exists but natural climate change exists.

>(((climate change expert)))

There's some old washed up geezer predicting the end of humanity every 2-4 years, just like there are irrelevant washed up "scientists" claiming there is something that gives you more cancer than usual every year.

Stop listening to these shitstains, if we die then we die. The sun is going to inevitably swallow the earth anyway and then turn into a supernova, no sense in worrying about shit we can't and have no business trying to control.

At this point, climate change advocates are just a cult talking about their flavor of apocalypse.

HAHAHAHA fucking (((climate change))) is a hilarious meme.

Nice. Humanity is vastly overrated

What a couple of self loathing cunts. He's claiming the temperature is happening exponentially when there's a current up trend.

That loser even quoted Nietzsche. This guy is dangerously nihilistic.

So in 10 years will his name be ruinned for being so stupidly wrong with potentially dangerous fear mongering?
Of course not. He'll keep making stupid predictions and people will keep believing him.

>smal ice age didn't even slow us down
Sure but this time it will be all ogre!

Honestly, could someone please spend some time to see if "(global warming)" meme gets popular everytime the burgers elect a republican as prez?
Cause it seems fishy.
also notice "I travel the world and meet people who look like you and me and they are quite priveliged"
Jesus christ man, those fucking jews I start to see them everywhere.

Nietzche is not a nhilist

>anarchist
DROPPED

youtube.com/watch?v=v0DcpRAPk_w&index=9&list=PLHSoxioQtwZcqdt3LK6d66tMreI4gqIC-

>implying weather=climate

Nihilists often quote Nietzsche because they don't understand him. Which is what Guy did.

>liberals think climate change is going to be the end of civilization
They're kind of right in a way. They're changing the racial climate in their own countries and it there will cause a mass human extinction when niggers can't figure out how to provide enough food, potable water, resources, etc for such a large population.

It's not a global warming if it isn't global. It's still rainy as fuck down here, when by now it should be hot and sunny.

I think there is a word for the tendency of humans to think extinction is always happening in their life times because they are so special and the main actor in their lives so everything must happen in their time... even if the possibility of that happen exactly in that small timescale is worthy of a lottery win.
Every generation believed they are the end times generation... and we currently dont even have a world war and live in the most peaceful time ever in human history.
I think the condition is called being a fucking idiot.

This was hitlers great plan all along, turn the world into a giant oven and burn fucking everyone.

>surface cooling
>global warming
>climate change
>muh GASES
>THE WORLD IS ENDING

hahahaha the jews just won't give this one up

Fuck off.

I hope so my left lower eyelid and right upper eyelid have been twitching for the past 2 weeks. hope it means I got a brain tumor and I'm gonna die.

>weather in my lifetime = climate

>climate change is exponential

ever heard of priests?

No it's man made global warming that doesn't exist.

>brings up the fact that privilege is the reason people are denying climate change

WEW LAD SCIENCE REACHING NEW HEIGHTS

Global warming would be good for much of the northern hemisphere.

Sucks to live in the south though. I hear Antarctica is nice.

fucking australia man

Do you accept that Co2 causes environments to become warmer?

Then how can you deny basic chemistry?

I never thought about that way but I love it since relativization is the greatest weapon against narcissists.

>HUMAN EXTINCTION WITHIN TEN YEARS
boy I hope so

>Guy McPerson

> Guy McPherson
> talking about people

is this some sort of 4 dimensional modern art

see

is this guy related to Elle McPherson?

Do you understand that the climate of Earth has been unstable throughout the span of history and that human intervention is impossible, and that what we contribute pales in comparison to elements larger than us?

You're a moron. You're shilling pseudo science for some fear mongering bandit for free.

Looking at the global warming "map" it hits africa and middle east .. so shitholes that deserve it.
Our single and only task is it not to save them but to elect right/center leaning politicans that prob up the military and protect the borders and dont let anyone of these shit heads in with insane violence if neccesary.
This would solve the africa, islam, middle east and overpopulation issue as the fucking burn.
This is the only way for any kind of future in which whites are not done... if climetate change is real that is.
But we should prepare either way since the flood of human garbage will come no matter climate or not.. and it will make the current "fugee" crisis look like child's play.

Climate changes always happened. We've had like 4-7 ice ages and about the same amount of warm stages in the last 800 million years and there's nothing we can do about it.
That's not what we're talking about here you blue-pilled retarded goyim.

Global warming, caused by humans, is not real.

Are you aware that the greenhouse effect of CO2 is logarithmic?

this

fpbp

saying 10 years till extinction and using deniers tactics against them and making money from it while reverse psychologying that we may as well give up and do nothing is over the top

the talks must be shit tier

>Anarchism is a way of living that has been proven successful for 3 million years of the human experience
>(((climate intellectuals)))

guy thinks we'll all be dead in 4 years because it gets too hot? we have air conditioning and ice machines and alaska. we have canned food that lasts 200 years. big fat idiot laughs when he is insulted. what a ignorant cuck.

Don't be stupid, you fucking leaf.
Climate change does exist, and has existed since the Earth was created.
Man made climate change and global warming doesn't exist at all. We're inside a fucking ice age, for fucks sake.

When do we leave the planet for a new destiny?

>not realizing he's right but that it has nothing to do with human activity
>not realizing that AGW is just a coverup for the real cause of climate change
>not knowing that we entered the messianic end times this year at the star of the Jewish year 5777
>not realizing we're entering the final chapters of revelations and that several of the trumpets have already sounded
It's been one hell of a ride lads, but we're literally doomed.

>Anarchism is a way of living that has been proven successful for 3 million years of the human experience
>Let me quote Nietzche on this one

10 Fucking years. This Guy is a Nutjob.
Even with a nuclear Holohoax across large parts of the World humans wouldnt go extinct

Global warming or not, we've already set up our own demise with nuclear weapons and power plants.

If a massive catastrophy were to happen (be in WWWIII, a global disease, etc) to the point of society's basic components breaking down, then who maintains the power plants?
The nuclear weapons?
Enough to ruin the surface of the earth 5 times over?

Their shells won't contain all of that energy forever. Massive amounts of radition WILL leak across the globe, eventually.

>says he is an anarchist.

/thread

Global warming talk is so rampant because it's a holdover scare from the cold war. Russia would benefit from it massively, thawing large regions of land, turning it arable. Comparatively the USA's population centers are coastal and a temp rise would make large swathes of land unusable.

>you won't live to experience civilization's collapse at every corner
>you won't live to experience the burning wastelands
>you won't experience the journey to find refuge, civilization or paradise

>honestly believes the world will end in only a few years
>don't a bucket list of awesome shit
>instead, go on some internet blog and rant about it like a vagrant on the corner

KEK

>go under vid
>add new playlist
>"phenomenally stupid people taking themselves seriously"

Better yet,

>says humanity will be gone in less than 10 years

>doesn't give the cold hard facts/process of why and how it will go down, just throwing out global warming and how humanity is arrogant; it's just too late to do anything

>WWWIII
Internet war.

In the late 20's-30's Texas in the US experienced a terrible drought that led to a phenomena called the Dust Bowl, enormous sandstorms caused by soil erosion as a combination of poor agricultural practices and the aforementioned drought.

Did people say it was the end of the world and bitch endlessly at the rest of the country about how no one was doing enough to make their lives more bearable? Fuck no.

They got on their knees like the God-fearing, freedom-loving citizens that they were and they prayed to the Almighty to deliver them from evil. And deliver them He did.

Now fuck off you climate conspiricist shill

reeeeee

>he is an anarchist
Ok, I knew that he is retarded from the get go but that only proves it, fuck off and go live in somalia you stupid fuck.

>mfw I was hoping the video would be Vsauce dropping some race and IQ statistics and redpilling normies
FUCK YOU OP, for getting my hopes up.

Then you are just an idiot.
manmade global warming does not exist, climate change is a thing that have been happening for hundreds of thousands years

Does this "Guy" have any evidence other than his claim of exponential temperature increase? I mean, it sounds like he may be extrapolating the data - I was x degrees last year, no it is x+2, therefore it MUST be x+4 the next year and x+8 the following year.

What a bunch of bullshit

Get a load of this fucking Guy

>Guy McPerson

Reminder if you don't live in one of the green nations, you'll starve to death.

potentially beyond sufficient:

Canada
America
Brazil
Guyana
French Guiana
Uruguay
Paraguay
Argentina
France
Bulgaria
Kazakhstan
India
Rwanda
Burma/Myanmar
Thailand
Vietnam
Cambodia
Malaysia
Brunei
East timor
Australia

Marginally sufficient

Finland
Lithuania
Ireland
Romania
China
Indonesia
Uganda
Cote d'Ivoire

Dependant:

Every country in Africa except Uganda, Rwanda Madagascar and cote d'Ivoire
Every country in the middle East (including Turkey ) except Kazakhstan
All andean countries + bolivia + Suriname
Probably all Polynesia
Papua new guinea
All of Europe except Ireland, France, part of eastern Europe, Lithuania, and Finland.
Central America + mexico + all Caribbean except Cuba
Philippines
Sri Lanka
Nepal
Bhutan
New zealand

This guy is the definition of a fedora.

>le nihilistic
>its too late my dudes XD

>alt right
>man made global warming
>leaf
Post discarded.

fuck off I haven't been able to sleep for like the last 2 nights it's been so hot

>using exponential models to simulate our environment
>not taking feedbacks into account
and this leftist faget get called a "professor"
kek

>cavemen and neanderthals with little to no technology survived an ice age
>somehow all humans will die within 10 years if temperature increases.

This guy.

More fact behind these statements
youtube.com/watch?v=uy0pli8E9ic

Is it possible that Trump is "denying" global warming and releasing the breaks, just to accelerate the advancement of technology?
Are we making space great again?

youtube.com/watch?v=kJNF_ZfJTJ4

The "I don't have children" line and his anarchist crap sounded edgy so I looked him up and what do you know- Turns out he lost his job after 20 years for reasons he won't fully disclose and suddenly woe is him, the world is ending, NSA has spies in his classrooms, society is a lie etc. He even tried to start a commune in the desert or something apparently. He's literally an /r9k/ tier happening fag wishing for the world to end to save him from his shame. Even leddit shits on him.

reddit.com/r/collapse/comments/2nhpky/how_guy_mcpherson_gets_it_wrong_is_this_a_fair/cmdqolz/

reddit.com/r/collapse/comments/4jibzn/how_late_are_we_you_dont_want_to_know_do_you/d37it72/

Kek

Is New Zealand his only audience? What a fucking joke

WE ALL DIE IN LESS THAN 10 YEARS?

I BETTER BUY HIS BOOK ASAP FUCKING ASAP.

FUCK HOW COULD WE ALL LIVE WITHOUT HIS BOOK.