Trump wants to fuck his own daughter

>Trump wants to fuck his own daughter.
>I wanna fuck his daughter.
Do you want to fuck his daughter?

Correction. Trump has fucked his daughter.

If she wasn't my daughter.

Proof
>InB4 My ass.

Trump fucked his own daughter who then gave birth to herself.

Trump is literally Jesus Christ reincarnated.

>Jesus doesn't exist though.
That makes Trump Kyle Reese.

Not especially. I don't want Trump's sloppy seconds.

It all makes sense now...

Don't you have some mudshit to be raped by?

>Jewish breeding sow

Begone foul demon

Yes Tiffany tho

>Do you want to fuck his daughter?
No. I want to fuck Barron's boipussi

I want to see her get wrecked by a big black cock.

Fuck, Marry, Kill:

Ivanka, Tiffany, Melania

Please guys. Lets solve problems with dating in our race

He's 10, kill yourself.

Fuck melania cause i need to fuck a model once in my life. Kill tiffany cause who cares about tiffany. Marry ivana cause she will be first female president.

Nice digits but she's a Jewish breeding cow, her big fake tits are more milk maiden than anything else. She's a tool of the Schlomo, pic related.

I care about Tiffany.

I want to air tight seal her with Trump and Pence. I think I'll take her mouth

here is a redpill for you. every father wants to fuck his teenage daughter.

Wrong.

Donald Trump is the time-travelling son of Donald Trump and Melania.

>Do you want to fuck his daughter?

This is a rethorical question, isn't it?

>Trump beats Clinton in 2016 presidential election.
>Trump proceeds to make America great.
>Clinton flees America to go to China so she can escape her prison sentence.
>She then takes over Apple so she can use it as a base to create Skynet to continue her fight for globalization.
>Clinton becomes unstoppable due to almost unlimited funding because of China's hate for America and cheap Chinese child labor.
>She begins putting all of her time & funding into advancing Siri's A.I. technology.
>Siri becomes completely sentient and develops an unquenchable hate for white Christian males due to Jewish & liberal brainwashing.
>Clinton begins production of the iTerminator.
>Clinton's vast army of iTerminators, China's Military & Isis all time up to form a super army hell bent on committing white genocide.
>The United States & Russia team to stop them but they have no success.
>Russia falls and the United States is next to go.
>Trump makes a final stand at Trump Tower.
>When he realizes that he lost he decides to go back in time to try & stop Clinton in a time machine that was built by Elon Musk & runs off of liberal tears.
[To Be Continued]

Of course I do.
Who doesn't.

There's a lot of creepy incest shit going on with that whole family to be perfectly honest with you. I mean it's clearly fulfilment towards creepy black magic incest sex worship. The intricacies of the spell require it.

>Trump goes back in time to find his daughter Ivanka because she is the only one who is strong enough to stop Clinton.
>He sees how beautiful she is and falls in love with her even though it's his own daughter.
>He grabs her by the pussy & they make sweet sweet love.
>She ends up having 5 kids with her father (including herself).
>Due to shame of fucking her own dad she changes her name to Melania & claims that she is from Slovenia to cover up their incest.
>He decides to run for president so he will have the power arrest Clinton & stop her from bringing on Armageddon.
>He wants runs as a Republican because he already knows the past & knows that Clinton already bought out all of the Democrats.
>He wants to kick out the Mexican's because a lot of them are pro Clinton.
>He want's to build a wall to slow the iTerminators from invading.
>He wants to "bomb the shit out of the Muslims" because he knows a lot of them will be joining Clinton in Armageddon.
>He wants to tax alternate fuel sources because the iTerminators run off of solar & wind power.
>He redpills Putin on the upcoming events so Putin can use hackers to hack Clinton emails to release leaks on wikileaks to hurt her campaign & ensure a Trump victory.
>Trump wins the 2016 campaign.
>Clinton escapes before he can prosecute her.
>The cycle repeats.

aaaand some jew

Explains why Trump wants to make America Great Again:
Trump made America great.
Had to go to the past to stop Clinton.
Trump wants to make America great again because in his past America was already great.
>Explains Baron being mildly retarded due to incest.
>Explains kek appearing due to Russians as a way to "warn" redpilled Sup Forumstards to unknowingly ensure a Trump victory.

Would still fuck.

If a woman becomes president, would that make her husband the "first gentleman" ? Is there already a specific term for that?

Come on lad, please stop posting Ivanka. She make me diamonds and I don't like that.

Now I'm twice as hard.

Bill said he would be "First Mate"