My first bottle arrives tomorrow

My first bottle arrives tomorrow.
Just realized its red.
I don't believe even half of what Bill Hicks says but I figure I would give it a shot since I cant find anyone saying its dangerous, negative effects, or a blatant scam. That and my sister has cyst issues and I want her to try it.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/06/29/iodine-deficiency-risk.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Come in it before you give it to your sister

Jesus christ fuck. I don't know whether you should be hanged or Alex Jones for taking advantage of your idiocy or both of you.

>not super male vitality

you had one job

snake oil?

you bought a bottle of snake oil?

Your life will magically improve overnight. You'll lose your virginity within 24 hours guaranteed.

Are we saying this because its known that nascent iodine does absolutely nothing? Or because its being pushed by InfoWars?

Dosage would be too small. No regardless.

I stick with super make vitality and brain force, let us know how it goes.

Is your sister single? Post photo.

Dont be a faggot. Just dribble a bit of come in there for your sister.

Lol Americans, amirite rest of the world?

Those really aren't good for you.

What you need is the best available, pic related.

Are you bullshitting here? I used to ask myself "who would be dumb enough to buy shit from that fat jew scumbag?" guess I have the answer now.

>actually buying infojews snake oil

*crickets chirping

My wife buys all kinds of stupid shit from the chemist and local herbalist. I should get her to buy the equivalent shit from Jones instead, really, for the hell of it, and to support his entertaining show. And the water here's shit, so a filter might come in handy. Thanks for reminding me, OP. I shouldn't just sit here, playing video games, being a trendy. I need to step up and fight for freedom, 1776, and Super Male Vitality.

Haha, Phillipino women are the best cum rags. Desperate for white cock. Based on how tight and tiny their pussies are, I'm guessing the Phlip "men" must also have tiny genitalia.

his filters are awful, get some good ones off amazon

Haha! Nice.

What are the effects you guys have while on it?

I heard from one of our faggot Sup Forums user that a dude got testicular torsion because something in SMV caused abnormal amount of blood flood to the part of your junk that caused lack of blood flow to your nut or some shit like that. Should i be worried? or should i get it?

So much this.

What the fuck are you advertising?

Look, if anyone here can actually provide information that iodine supplements do nothing for you then ill gladly send it back and admit i was a fool. Until then you just look like fags who are just looking for something else to ridicule without any information to back up what your saying.

Please, I am practically begging anyone to show me SOMETHING official that says nascent iodine supplements do nothing at all.

Should have got Super Male Vitality. It's expensive (for what it is) but it is actually pretty good.

Bottoms up goy!

Anyone asking their family / friends for a new filter or Super Male Vitality for Christmas?

Iodine is incredible if you're deficient, which most people are nowadays, manna of the fucking gods as far as I'm concerned. Just keep in mind that if you aren't getting enough selenium, boron, etc, you can run into problems.

Brain Force does nothing for me or anyone I gave it to though, for the record.

it's good to have a bottle of that stuff on hand regardless of whether or not it makes you feel better or whatever it's being marketed as, could save your life from radiation exposure in some nuclear catastrophe

Alex jones uses real occurences like the government putting shit into the water or hormones in our meat to sell his supplements

Wether they work or not is another debate but like most supplements the're probally useless

I actually have a bottle of nascent iodine somewhere hiding in my house, is it really worth it?

I've used vitamin D3 and that changed my life also. I got my blood tested at the doctor's and I was very low.

I'm sure other Sup Forumssters are low also.

read about using Selenium with it. Can you recommend a specific product?

I also plan on getting a berkey water filter.
Not sold at all on the Alexapure.

>I'm sure other Sup Forumssters are low also.
most people are low in D and b12 its better to just supplement those

>what is burden of proof

huh, so it's elemental iodine.

y tho? you have thyroid problems?

>atheist intellectuals
if you're saying it's just a scam/snake-oil it's on you

Fuck all this shit, all you need is MAGNESIUM. That'll benefit every area of your health.

But get the oil stuff so that you avoid getting the shits.

>everything is legit unless proven a scam
How are you still alive?

>i don't know if this shit works
no claim to knowledge
>this shit is a scam
claim to knowledge

Sucking the shit directly out of my asshole gives you immortality. If you say this isn't true it's on you. Otherwise start suckin.

>Question:
I have heard that nascent iodine may be better than regular iodine or potassium iodide for thyroid support. Is this true, and what exactly is nascent iodine?

>Answer:
The term "iodine" actually describes a single atom of iodide bound to either another atom of iodide or to another compound. "Nascent iodine" was once used as simply another name for sodium iodide (an iodide atom bound to sodium). The term was then used by the American mysticist, Edgar Cayce, to describe a free form of iodine (i.e., a single atom of iodide unbound to any other atom) - apparently created by adding electromagnetic or another form of energy. However, when this free form of iodide is exposed to a positively charged ion, such as sodium or potassium, as it would be in a liquid supplement, it will bind with these to form sodium iodide or potassium iodide. Therefore, if you are buying a supplement promoted as "nascent iodine", it is most likely sodium iodide or potassium iodide. There do not appear to be any published, placebo-controlled studies on "nascent iodine" for thyroid support or any other use.

yur answer buddy

You know, we really need to make the world social Darwinian again. Capitalism is the perfect tool but the problem is that 99% of people survives. A capitalism where there's tons of starvation and death is great, it punishes failure by making failure pay the ultimate price. Over time people get more fit as those fit enough to survive do.

LESS JOBS MORE STARVATION.

every single one of these is a scam.

well, not a scam. It is guaranteed to not do anything. If it actually did anything it would be against the law to sell it

>reading comprehension this poor
sounds like you need brain forceā„¢, follow the chain of replies

we aren't animals anymore if you didn't noticed it yet

Flip off

Do we need to do another regime change over there?

OxyPowder was well worth it, his vitamins are good, Brain force didnt seem to do much. I may try the super male vitality one day. I have not had any problems from taking the supplements I have bought from him.

you dont have to be an animal to enjoy playing on a survival server on the highest difficulty. Theres no reason death can't be as fun here as it is in video games, right?

Fuck are we then? Fungi?

Human beans, obviously.

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof

Okay, I will take that. I understand its beside the point but are there not groups and individuals out there that try and debunk snakeoil products and things like that? Given how well InfoWars is known it would not be so much of a burden to find things discrediting what they purport. I myself don't even believe half of what i would hear there. I understand that I shouldn't be moved by the lack of evidence in leading to a conclusion. But this is examining one end of a scale when there is verifiable proof on the other end of the scale that Iodine does have effects on the body. Its used to treat thyroid problems, as others have mentioned. And there are documented concerns in taking too much of it. If these products did nothing (Snake oil) they wouldn't be recommended and prescribed by doctors for thyroid issues.

the argument is that it does nothing, that it is snakeoil. when infact iodine is used as a medical treatment for some people.

My sister has issues with ovarian cysts, which can be due to thyroid problems. That is part of why I am getting it.
For myself I am looking to debunk claims that it cleanses the body or provides any positive health effects. I am curious about flouride and want to see what happens if I remove it as best I can from my body and diet.
I spent some time overseas and remember having a clearer head. Could be unrelated but they did not fluoridate the water there.
That and I am worried about some bromide that might still be in my system. I wont get into it here.

Thank You. This actually tells me more of where to look.

well that one guy who chugged like a gallon or two of the silver solution thing had his skin turn blue, but silver does that anyway--it's a pretty well-known condition when you are exposed to too much metallic silver.

I definitely wont be taking a gallon.

>Okay, I will take that.
no, man. those guys were saying it's a scam (claim), they weren't saying they don't know whether or not it works.
the burden of proof was on them.

your position was neutral "i'm buying this shit but idk about it, if you're saying it's a scam prove it" was valid, don't let them trick you

What you're going to get here are people who use Wiki pages
>looking at you France
to cite their argument, just read the reviews and do your own research and make an educated decision
I don't know much about this product but i know that other products they sell have the same things in them as the shit I buy from GNC
>supermale vitality has the same things in it as various Over the counter Test boosters
He sells health store shit under names that support his narrative
Buy/support what ever you want but don't expect miracles and research it

Thank You.

Pythagoreans...

yeah i agree, i don't even know why i lose my time doing the research for others dudes who are too lazy to wiki the shit they buy. I guess it's because Sup Forums is my family now

Can confirm it can hurt your testes. Had a dull ache in my balls that really hurt. On top of that my balls actually shrank. I didn't see any improvement in my boners, my penis got smaller and was practically dead.
It was fucking horrifying, I speak the truth so that other anons don't have to go through this. I almost lost my girlfriend as my dick was fucking destroyed by this poison. Please user, I beg you I started feeling suicidal for the first time ever in my life, I can't possibly think of anything farther from vitality.
I've been going to the gym and lifting weights quiting cigs/weed and all alchohol and soy and my dick is better and my energy levels much more satisfying. If healthy living isn't enough for you, buy some tribulus.

After this whole ordeal, I have my doubts about Alex Jones, I feel he may just be tricking men into sterilizing themselves.

Cool, now all you have to do is block the strontium-89 that will be obliterating your bone marrow in the event of a nuclear fallout.

This.

>Bill Hicks
The Alex Jones is Bill Hicks Conspiracy theory is up their with the most retarded, please don't discredit Bill hes died to point out the establishments hypocritical bullshit he was based as fuck.

What are the positive effects? Thinking clearer?

>bill
goddammit i grew out of that fucker a long time ago. he was my hero when i first discovered him and george carlin etc etc. the man was a fucking airhead and the drivel he churned out was mildly funny explicative laden tripe that we hear time and again from the mainstreem meeteor. I.E. his bit about rodney king and the LA riots.

>be alex jones
>talk about globalists all day
>never says who they are

Fuck off shill!

Bacopa is the main magic of brain force. Try taking it with omega 3 and you will improve memory and focus in two months. It's great anti stress/anxiety too, folks in /r9k/ will love it.

Please before you buy any supplements, check the ingredients list, check the dosage, check potential side effects both beneficial and negative, then compare the dosage you are getting to general market prices.

A lot of info wars supplement are actually decent products from a nutritionist standpoint, however to get the huge benefits that some claim, you would likely have to be badly fatigued or out of shape.

Coming on here, you should know to always do your own research.

Mine came in red too, don't worry about it. All I know is that I started getting real benefits after a couple of weeks. Despite what people say it really does work and pretty quickly too.

pretty much this

He is nothing more than a liar, fraud, puppet and scammer. Don't drink his snakejuice!!!

Don't fall for his free mason lies

Unless you live in the middle of the Chernobyl reactor or a nuclear fallout zone, taking iodine supplements will be detrimental to your health.
Just have a good diet with vegetables, eggs and fish. That will be enough

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/06/29/iodine-deficiency-risk.aspx

PS. If you have any concerns that your or your sisters diet is lacking in iodine consult with you doctor FIRST and take a blood test.

shields up brother

theres a war on!

i take the idione supplement everyday

t. Alex Jones