TIME Magazine person of the year

today.com/news/time-s-person-year-2016-donald-trump-mark-zuckerberg-simone-t105610

Hillary's in the lead boys.

You know what to do

Other urls found in this thread:

today.com/news/time-s-person-year-2016-donald-trump-mark-zuckerberg-simone-t105610
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JUST

Half the names on this list confuse me so, why is hillary there, why is erdogan there? None of it makes sense.

2016 was such a memorable year yet this poll reflects none of it.

A black female gymnast is in the running with the man who pulled the greatest upset in human political history.

Why is zuckerberg on there every single year? No one cares about facebook anymore

yeah it's fucked, no Julian Assange, nothing.

Well, looks like reddit beat us there...

Wtf has beyonce done this year?

Nigga you real accept Julian Assange to be there? The press only promotes the values of the ELITE

>the greatest upset in human political history

Come on, now.

shilled for Hillary

damn you guys are just acting beyond stupid now to get any attention??

is it that fucking cold?

diversity

Didn't the president of India already win?

actually it'll be even funnier to get her on here wtf you talking about put her stupid face there...all happy?? all sad?? serious??? either way it'll be hilarious. it's literally her participation ribbon. i think the meme magic needs to be better directed.

I have a feeling they're not going to give it to Trump no matter what, just to spite him.

the list is a fucking joke.
I know that these journalists hate Assad, but choosing a likeable candidate isn't part of the lists agenda, is it?
I mean 2016 is the year Assad won the war, it may last years until the country is pacified, but still 2016 was the year it happened.
He should at least be at the shortlist.

Flint Michigan is hardly a nation wide news story in the US.

Clinton on the list because of popular vote is just pure delusion.

>poo

I had no fucking clue who Simone Biles was and after reading her description it actually seems like Zac Efron should be on the list instead of her.

Trump is the obvious choice, Crispr and Assad are worthy candidates.

why would a loser be person of the year? lol
who voted for her?

i got double 99s so you know I'm right

>Mark Zuckerberg
>Fucking Beyoncé
>Hillary Clinton
>A roach nobody cares about

Why the fuck are they on the list?

>Assad won the war
KEK
E
K
>also friendly reminder that leslie FUCKING jones was on the list

He was at 24% yesterday and HRC was at 53%.

Get clicking, cunts.

Keep this bumped

Current year actually values participation ribbons. Don't indulge them.

why don't you link to the place to vote you fucking retard

Weiner!

>today.com/news/time-s-person-year-2016-donald-trump-mark-zuckerberg-simone-t105610

Didn't the poo in loo guy already win? And wasn't Assange on the list before, I thought he came in second or something? I'm having a bearenstain/Berenstein/wtfever moment.

Activate jewscript

I'm estimating Trump needs about 20.000 more votes to win?

They will choose Trump. It was his year. They literally cannot choose Hillary as it would be the biggest discredit stamp on their face ever.

bump

I though that too, about the poo in loo.

What has happened...

>Hillary Clinton: The first woman to become a presidential nominee for a major political party, Clinton came up short against Trump after losing the electoral vote. Despite losing the election, Clinton won the popular vote by about 2.5 million votes. The glass ceiling wasn't shattered, but Clinton clearly made her mark.

They're just never gonna let those spic votes go. I'll have to remind them every time.

I will repeat what i said last thread: i hope hillary eins but they run with the story of "worst campaign in history".

They give out the award for infamy as as well (such as with hitler). It would be a final FU to the loser. Would move the most magazines too.

how the fuck do I vote?

>a fucking satans star

I want to believe.
It's impossible, I mean, It would be impossible in any other year.
But now it is current year.

Another option would be for hillary to have 2.500 more votes than trump but them still running the Trump cover.