Meteorite

Another meteorite was spotted in Russia.
Dear flatearthers explane where are they come from?
youtube.com/watch?v=m48AjcTZM7k

Above

Crazy. Do you think Russia is more magnetic than other countries? Probably why this keeps happening there

It's just larger, hence there's more chance a meteorite falls somewhere here.

Flatearthers say there is no stars, planets or even space.

>a leaf's sense of the world
holy shit you guys are bar none the most autistic posters on this board, even swedes dont get as bad as you snow fucks

Well they're the world turtle's farts obviously.

digits confirm

that and lots of people have cameras

It's just bigger.

¡Jeb!

Flatearthers say the stars are a hologram set up by project Bluebeam; then why can't meteorites be holograms too?

CHECKMATE, ROUND EARTHER.

yes Russia is magnetic, that is why USA is spamming meteorites in their direction from saturn

>where are they come from

WHERE ARE THEY COME FROM THEM MEREOTITS ARE CREATED BY THE REPTILES FROM THE OTHER GAYLAXIES TO MAKE HUMENS BELIEVE EARTH IS ROUND

>Dear flatearthers explane where are they come from?
It is from the USA. Our western partners test their new missiles for blowing up the third world shitholes.

When is Putin making dashcams mandatory for all Russian cars?

>USA
>missiles

If you're looking up you'll usually spot a shooting star eventually although the larger ones are rarer. I have a big space nugget the size of a cricket ball that I found washed up on the beach. The other night I saw a huge light streak that I guess fell somewhere in the water a few kms out. People just don't watch the sky for long enough to notice.

I noticed some shooting stars driving back from colorado last weekend

That's why I dont use magnets, the other day my friend played with one and got hit by a plane

its the fallen, broken out of its diamond cage.
Or rocks