Why are male lives worthless to society?

>4x more likely to die from suicide
>majority of work-related deaths
>nearly all of deaths in the military
>majority of taxpayers and minority of who receives benefits
>barely any chance of being granted child custody in divorce
>violence against men in movies/TV shows is seen as funny especially when women do it
>any man who acknowledges these situations are mocked and seen as whiny losers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vTFzkLj7EyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHUT THE FUCK UP LOSER

DONT YOU LIKE KNOW ANYTHING

we is living in the old times where women stil die from childbirth so he he he like on man he he he could like imprwgate lots of women but like If there be one woman and like lots of man well the man turned gay

He if we don't keep pretending like we live 500 years ago, then how can I convince myself that I'm a real man

because one male can just fuck 100+ women to secure the survival of the human species

it's just simply biology

/thread

good point.
xD

Men have to work to be worth something.

This is how it should be, you faggot.

Bam exactly what I've been saying.

Also a man can impregnate women by raping them so why have consenting sex? It's simple biology.

Hey guise like a long time ago lots of people would die from disease all le time

So like I propose we still live like there's a good chance that will happen today.

Everytime someone gets a cold they should be rushed to the emergency room. It's simple biology

I don't think this logic really holds.
I mean, yes, I get it that if 99% of the men die off you can still have the same birthrate but you can't if 99% of the women die off...

But 99% of men / women never HAVE died off and there's no realistic probability of that ever happening and we kinda need to reduce birthrates anyway (well, African ones) due to overpopulation.

So while your facts are correct, I think they're also irrelevant to the issue of male social disposability.

SHUT LE FUCK UP HOW CAN I BE A MAN IF I DONY HAVE THIS FANTASY

IM WORTHLESS!
WORTHLESS! WITHOUT IT

LE R SLAHED MY RED PILL

AKA

MASTERS OF EVOLUTIONARY SPYCOLOGY TOLD ME SO

>no realistic probability of that ever happening and we kinda need to reduce birthrates anyway (well, African ones) due to overpopulation.
That's completely irrelevant for your brain. It has only one core purpose - fuck to save the species.

EXQCTLY

THE INTERNET MOTHOR VEHICKALLS AND MEDSON

IS LE SOCIAL COBSTRUCT

What I wonder is why western society still forces traditional gender roles on men, yet does not do the same for women. Women can do almost anything and everything they want with NO consequences. They were 'liberated', men were not. They get the feminism and chivalry simultaneously while men get their natural abilities and this vague concept of 'human rights' that means nothing when push comes to shove.

Pretty much everyone defends and supports the current status quo, but I do wonder why women are allowed to get the best of both worlds while people try to justify male disposability as a way to explain why men are treated bad. If you want to use biology to explain why men are treated bad, then why aren't women forced into kitchens with no rights?

WE SHOULD HAVE A SOCIETY THATS AS PRIMITIVE AS POSSIBLE SO I CAN PRETEND TO BE RWAL MAN THIS SAYS I

Are you retarded?

NERD VIRGIN ALWRT

NERD VIRGIN ALERT

NWRD VIRGIN ALERTED

WHO LE LET YOU IN HERE...NERD VIRGIN!XD!

Don't you know we should live our lives as though 99% of men might die at any moment!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=vTFzkLj7EyE

Wew. Lad niggers seem like geniuses compared to you.

>WE SHOULD HAVE A SOCIETY WHERE WOMEN ARE THE SOLE BENEFICIARIES OF ALL FORMS OF GOVERNMENT INTERVENTION

>WE SHOULD HAVE A SOCIETY WHERE ONLY WOMEN ARE FALSELY PRAISED AND CELEBRATED THEIR WHOLE LIVES GIVING THEM NO PERSPECTIVE OF EQUALITY OR RATIONAL THOUGHT

>WE SHOULD LIVE IN A SOCIETY THAT DEEMS WOMEN SO INCAPABLE, THEY'RE CAPABLE OF LEECHING OFF OF AN EX SPOUSE FOR TWO DECADES EVEN IF THEY HAVE A CAREER

BAM!

Any day now 99% of men are going to die than...ILL BE LE REAL LE MAN

Reminder that if you don't make your society this way you are a Vick

Not really, Khan had an estimated 1800+ children from rape and marriage

That's why we have MGTOW.

You make make me hard as LE fucking rock

IM LE MODERN DAY KHAN

you know... The Black Plague like happened I think so I think we should be more worried about the Black Plague coming back

Just letting you know back in Nazi Germany males used to duel each other and many had facial scars. Now they let their women be raped by brown cunts

And then 100 of his children would mix and it would be incest.

Men are more valuable than women. 100 women and 1 man would be defeated by 10 shitskins and then 100 women would be sex slaves

THATS LE BULLSHIT

YOU SEE it's basic simple very easy to understand basic biology

One man can impregnate lots of women but women can not imprregnate a man...

Now do you understand why men should be treated like shit?

Nah. Maybe like, 5-10 males.

The last male fucking the last 100 women would eventually lead to inbreeding.

WRONG

ITS SIMPLE BIOLOGY

LEARN IT

that's my plan if i don't marry my gf and plop out 16 aryan warriors. i'm just going to try and cum in as many women as i can and bounce. there needs to be more people like me in this world.

MEN ARE WORTHLESS CAUSE I SAY SO

Might be the case if women were having children.
But modern female has 1 child in her lifetime and then ends up fucking him over by having him at the age of 30+ therefore increasing his chance to be autistic and weak

HERES NOW A BRIGHT THINKER

PLOP PLOP PLOP LE PLOP

ARYAN BAM WHOOSH LOUD NOISE

NOPE THAT BULLSHITS

If you werent a whiteknight you would know that women are turning men into betas. Their shitty concentration pills enter our water system and give men female hormones therefore increasing the chances of making them sterile pussies.

Not only do they not have children but their contraception ruins male population

You realize modern europeans are 27% Asian right? Places like Russia and Finland are the breeding grounds for Eurasian and Germanic races.

Thousands of people were sold as slaves to gook and arabic empires raping our kingdoms, before Khan died it's well documented he took slaves from Rome and Sweden into his forts to fuck.

cry all you want whit knittler but when you are red pulled like me you will love your worthlessness that is apparent to some people

It isnt bullshit. The average female here has 1.5 children counting non Slovenes who have multiple children so i would say that our average female has 1.1 child.

At my work most women in their 30˙s are either childless or have 1 child

Every single post he has made in this thread has been ironic. He is mocking people who think that men are disposable and women are valuable.

I am not crying. I agree that women are more valuable IF they have children. But they are not having any children.

The only women in my country who have children early are racemixers and non natives possibly muslims.

Women are suppose to have a child at the age of 25 not 30+

It's not bullshit. The common age in America for middle-class(or above) women for first child is 31yo ( since 1988 ).

Previously not including teen pregnancy, that age was 24.

>You realize modern europeans are 27% Asian right?

Yes and blacks were Egyptian

You know... A volcano erupted a long time ago in pimple so I suggest we all build volcano bunkers

Did you 27% of people have never considered a volcano bunker even though 27% of people one past might have died from volcanoes which are actually Asian

Alright. I am tired and it˙s hard to spot sarcasm lately.

Nowadays people are so insane that i cant tell if they are serious or not

Uhh this is not r/pol??

Idk what you're trying to say. Khans accomplishment proved right.

>not doing that anyway.

Travel abroad and use a fake name when you meet women. Go to countries with harsh abortion laws.

BLEACH THEIR POPULATION

Then return home to your anime cave. :^)

>Women are suppose to have a child at the age of 25

Eh thats still stretching it, 2nd or 3rd child sure. Prime fertility is between 16-22yo depending on their height.

EXACTLY

ANY DAY NOW A NEW KHAN IS GOING TO COME ALONG AND FUCK 99% of women

here's a red pill. One time in a galaxy pretty far away a big deathed star blue up so I say we live our lives like a death stared blue ups lots of times

lel, there are people who don't know a modern day khan is coming and that we should base our society around his return

Its just corruption of the natural order like everything else in this world.
We NEED war and economic hardship to fix it.

I wasn't implying that. I meant it's possible for such an event to happen.

I guess another example would be the Elíx family in 1754.. father died leaving 8 daughters and one horny wincest son.

Wouldn't inbreeding result in no genetic diversity which would essentially cause everyone to be disabled?

It's still would be better than no species at all.

can't believe this many people are being baited ITT

>whites are above blacks rah rah!
>REEEEEE WOMEN AND JEWS CONTROL ME

I agree our birthrates and Western culture are fucked but this MRA weenie whining is pathetic.

>I guess another example would be the Elíx family in 1754.. father died leaving 8 daughters and one horny wincest son.

That's why we should base our society around LE wincest

It's simple biology

If you don't have wincest than you are worthless

>I agree our birthrates and Western culture are fucked but this MRA weenie whining is pathetic.

KEK, MENINISTS AM I RIGHT LADIES!!

t. woman

>>whites are above blacks rah rah!
>>REEEEEE WOMEN AND JEWS CONTROL ME

Wait, where did he ever mention blacks or Jews?

What the fuck are you even on about?

Post tits and get the fuck out, or maybe you're something else

true but then my potential wife will be upset when 20 year later i have 20 bastard sons trying to find their biological father.

also i'm adopted and a bastard myself and it would be funny to do the same thing my dad did to me but 100 times haha

100's of bastards half siblings to one another

makes me lol dude

life is a meme anyways

ill spread these KILLA GENETIKS

we are replacable, we strive for being ideal or die/live in obscurity, that's why we keep getting better and wymmyn keep losing

Jesus Christ you sound insufferable

Is Poland a country made up solely of women?

triggered

nothing like losing a race war within your country, mr 60 per cent

But I can say whatever I want to though. Do you have any real objection to what I said? The current order is completely wrong. People try to use biology to justify the way men are treated and then they use biology to justify why men should opt in to a society that hates them. THEN, those same people ignore biology when it comes to how we should treat women.

At least our white birth rate isn't 1 point fucking 3

No fuck off that is total bullshit. The only thing we need is to push the fucking overton window back and gas those fuckin kikes/communists.
We don't NEED war to not fuck ourselves.

we hit the lowest point, now it's gonna be better, it's a slow process

>look at me. I'm a pol. Our women are really sex c but our men are mongoloids with weak jaws. We all shave our heads cause we still haven't mastered basic grooming. We like to move abroad to clean toilets because we are shit connoisseurs. Our birth rate is abysmal

we look good it's just that in our culture when a man is boasting about his looks it's considered pretty fuckin gay
pic related american dream

FEAR ME I"LL RAPE YOUR WIFE MOTHER DAUGHTER AND CATS

chequed

You look good, and 1.3 is above replacement.

Pic related, every polish "mans" fantasy

how is 1.3 above replacement?

The same way polish men are attractive