Christianity is degenerate

Christianity is a degenerate religion and here is why

1)encourages Larping in wizard costume like an immature chunni

2)if they are not being chuuni wizards they are jumping up and down like autists or rolling on the floor spouting gibberish

3)They worship and revere dead bones. The dead no longer exist. They are gone. Hence any reverence for the dead should only be for what they had done not hoarding up their bones like treasure

dude just stop...your impressing noone

Go chant spells over bread and wine

If its not justified in scripture, its not Christian.

Just like protestants. Picking und choosing is what all Christians do

OP you need help

Your obsession with debunking Christianity is unhealthy

Reform

The fact that you criticize someone for being immature while at the same time using the word "chunni" unironically is pretty telling of your autism OP

This is the guy who made like 80 posts in a thread about Japan yesterday. I'd suggest suicide.

Are you a christian? Do you want to know why I do this?

It is because I hate you assholes for being racists against asians with your constant WMAF Racemixing threads everyday on Sup Forums

I am angry! I hate christianity, the religion that made this possible

Because being inconsistent is good theology

>God is loving
>Just kidding he mind controls you

This is one of the most inconsistent bs I had read in my life

You're crazy m8

How long before you go Elliot Rodger on us?

Apologize now, for all the wrong you did to the asian people

Stop shilling WMAF or else I'll debunk your religion with cool hard logic

Again, if its not justified by scripture, its not Christian. Just because there are many opinions doesn't mean that there isn't a singular truth.

Lose some weight, you godless degenerate.

OP, there are actually many decent arguments against theism and Christianity.

In an amazing feat of sperglord autism, you have managed to find none of them.

Even by /pol standards where people regularly post their faces to ask if their jawline is superior racially, you have found a way to make this board dumber.

12/10, you have lowered the standards even more.

kek

>Scripture is clear
>let us all sola SCRIPTURA
>end up with multiple opposing intepretations
>no rule to determine accuracy
Bravo

Sup Forums is already so stupid this should be what SOCRATES is saying in comparison to the shit of pol

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
– Socrates

Then you should quit posting.

>2016
>not being a wizard
literally wtf?

It's totally not degenerate for extorting money, conducting shady deals, not paying taxes, fooling old people with cheap tricks deemed "miracles" and being corrupt as fuck... set aside half of the orthodox clergy are a bunch of weak earthly faggots who only pretend to serve God but are addicted to bodily pleasures. At least Catholics are more open about their corruption and degeneracy.