Why so SJWs like and reference young adult fiction so much?

Why so SJWs like and reference young adult fiction so much?

Because SJWs are children that never grew up

they all have had terrible childhoods and are now strangely engrossed in the fairy tales that got them through

>angry
>queer
>feminist

needs to be gassed

No controversial themes to challenge their ideals.

that's when they stopped reading

I remember reading Harry Potter when I was like 7 and even back then it was shit. These people have never read anything past their harry potters and twilights and whatever other shit

>sjw
>young adult fiction
they are literally living the same thing

I'd actually love to know this
I don't think it is specific to SJW culture, though. The local university had an entire course on Harry Potter (I think it was called wasting your tuition 1000). Millennials just happen to be both the biggest source of SJW shit stirrers and YA fiction purchasers - but why?
Why Mockingjay and not Dune?

Because that's all they ever read and it caters them perfectly.

Dune is too long and has big words.

>finally got around to watching hurry pottah because of all the hype about it
>it's an 8 movie long allegory of da evil nazis who think race mixing is wrong and totally wanna kill everyone who's different

More evidence.

>I like to think it's a safe space for LGBT students

...it's an objectively dangerous space for all students, they have a cursed fucking forest inhabited by giant man-eating spiders where you can be sent as a form of detention. There was a basilisk running around in the basement. The top school sport is high-altitude murderball. It was literally a warzone at the end there. It rivals D&D's Ravenloft on the list of obscenely dangerous places to find yourself.

Oh, but I guess that's okay as long as no one calls you a faggot or mocks you for being trans.

> can magic up yourself a gigantic dong or vagina anytime you like, can literally swap bodies
>trans rights being an issue

Pick one
Imagine the degeneracy you could get up to with all that magic

They cite things like Potter, because they think their shitty, mental illness is some kind of magic, thus thinking that they're some kind of spellslinger.

Also 10 points to Rowling for buttfucking her own IP for some sjwshekels.

Reminds me of the trans-cleric in the new Baldur's Gate expansion
The same game in which a "belt of gender change" is low level loot on the second screen of the game
Internal consistency is for bigots

FPBP.

I'll tell my children's children of the day the leaf spoke truth.

Dune was ok. I mean sure the Fremen are nothing but sand niggers and spice was just space oil. Other than that, good read.

Prefer Lensman myself.

> no one should live in a closet
Except Dumbledore

I love how this hack jumped on the sjw train when it became popular and started randomly changing what's written in the books

FPBP

Millennials do not understand anything unless you reference pop culture.

Other day I heard on NPR hoe they were talking about the electoral college a d dumb bitch Terri Gross keeps saying "it's just like the hunger games!"

Sad.

Because they've always been fixated on escapism, we read books on how to create the ideal nation state, whereas they read about how a little 12 year old girl defeats an "evil" entity because "reasons".