CULTURAL ENRICHMENT

breitbart.com/london/2016/12/06/german-state-broadcaster-fails-report-migrant-rape-murder/

Best parts of the article:

The father is an official with the EU

She supported mass immigration

If this is how 2016 is ending for Cuckmany, I can't wait to see how you faggots ruin yourselves in 2017!

Other urls found in this thread:

pi-news.net/2016/12/das-ist-hussein-khavari-marias-moerder/
youtube.com/watch?v=mDP0Ml8Vr3c
de.metapedia.org/wiki/Krantz,_Elin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

enjoying these threads desu

Like pottery...

And they aren't slowing down, either.

Every day we get a new one.

God-King Trump will defeat the forces of darkness

Funny thing is that since it turned out who the murderer is, they haven't published a single updated statement from the family and apparently not even tried to get one. They are still circulating the obituary which is asking for donations for some pro refugee organisation, completely omitting the fact that it was printed long before the family knew who did it (they are all turbo lefties so they probably assumed it was a Nazi).

Just leads m to believe that the father did have a lot to think about after the incident and came to some conclusions the media didn't like. If he was still openly pro refugee they would spread his words over every single frontpage in Germany.

>implying it wasn't all an accident

lmao you bigots need to go BACK in time

that bait won't work if you don't translate it, /deutsch/

Her dad probably thinks it was a justifiable sacrifice, and aren't to blame for their sexual emergencies

doubt it, see normally the media makes a huge deal out of the family spouting some
>m-make no judgments now, you cannot blame all of them for this

I cannot remember a single article though that cited any statement from the family, not even a
>the family asked that we respect their mourning and leave them alone

so it looks very much like the father is not at all okay with what happened and probably realized what he did

lol!
You must replace EU governments by rapefuges leaders and build shariah state of europe.
More rapefuges to god of rapfuges! Rape to the throne of rape!

Thus always to race traitors

>you think having my daughter raped and killed is going to change my ideologies?
>hehehe atleast im not a stupid racist

in subhuman language:
she basically says that it was probably some romeo and juliet type of thing. The two loved each other, but couldn't make it public cause of evil rightwingers and shit. They go to some river in the middle of the night to "make love". At the river she slips and drowns in the water. Poor refugee was to scared of going to the police.

Shame they couldn't keep her alive on life support to save her rape babby

That pic is sooo Russian.

Didn't the kid literally just step off the boat & rape/kill her?

She was probably down there with crotchless panties and a welcome sign.

Remember the dad who's daughter was gang raped and killed while doing missionary work?

Hard to argue with total brainwashing. Bet the dad in this case doubles down.

Does white women getting BTFO ever get old?

I don't think so

Yeah, Amy Biehl.

>Didn't the kid literally just step off the boat & rape/kill her?
no. he was actually taken in by an upper middle class family and lived with them for a while, which makes this whole case even shittier for the left because he was provided with everything he could ask for.
and yet he still decided to rape and kill that girl.

>it happened once therefor it will happen every time
normally I'd probably even agree with you, but the fact that the media has been completely silent about what the family has to say on this since it turned out that it was an Afghan indicates that it does not fit their agenda.

and you can be sure as fuck that they did ask them. the media would never respect their privacy

nah, they loved each other. he fell into the water and couldn't swim cause white supremacy. She jumped in and saved him. During the struggle his dick accidentally slid into her. Leaving injuries that tragically look like the ones from a rape (while he also jizzed a little) She was just able to save him, but drowned herself in the process. He didn't go to the police cause they hunt brown people for sport.
if you say something else you're racist

White women asking for a btfo certainly never does.

When does the movie come out?

Even funnier that her dad probably masturbates to the thought of what happened

Its just a one murder in a country of 80 mln, covering this would be a waste of time

It was an emergency! He needed it! Take more in!

Oh ok.

Take a few in for yourself and see if they report your family's slaughter.

It's not "just" a murder, it's "that kind" of murder German media refuse to publicate about. Dozens, even thousands, of people are being harrassed and killed by these refugees and the German media completely refuses to publicate any about this because they're being pressured by their government. If they'd be allowed to express their free speech the shitfest would be exposed.

the thing is that it is one murder that could have been very easily prevented with 100% certainty.

the states first duty is to protect its citizens. EVERYTHING else is secondary to that. if it violates that duty in favor of doing other shit, it lost its right to claim authority.

>USA gives us shit because our media fails to report a crime by some shitskin

So what are the odds he goes full megacuck like pic related, and does nothing about this?

murder? i would give that guy a fucking medal
killing race traitors is a good thing!

sic semper tyroastus

I'm gonna say it as it is, even if you're going to delete or block me.
The FAZ is such a bunch of right-wingers, when they now start to report against the Tagesschau! Slowly ever more people are starting to show their real colors!!!
The Tagesschau handled the matter just right.
The refugee is currently under INVESTIGATION! He is suspected to be the perpetrator. The perpetrator of what? The press-release was clear, he's not talking.
We of the refugee association Freiburg already told our point of view to the media, but it's just not very popular, is it.
The refugee and Maria probably already knew each other and met in the evening, because the family wasn't supposed to know.
The found themselves a comfy place at the river and did what young people do: Love. Yes, refugees also know what love is and sometimes they probably have more to give than all those right-wing agitators out there!
Then Maria probably just wanted to wash herself with the refugee. He didn't know how to swim and Maria slipped in the dark waters and sadly drowned because of the cold or other circumstances! The refugee probably just was too afraid to call the police in a strange land. There is no due process in Afghanistan. If you're unlucky you'll just get executed. The poor guy had to live with that knowledge the whole time until he was taken into custody. He probably has mortal fear and because of that he won't talk. Because he has already been condemned by you and all the other agitators.
Maria has clearly not been drowned, but drowned herself. They had Sex before. Think, before you condemn everyone! Open your hearts and help those people. Talk to the refugees and help them where you can. You will see, they are all really great and nice people!

meme/psyop it so the father apologizes to the murderers instead

that's not the point.

the point is that the state willingly exposed its citizens to an increased amount of violent crime and economical hardship. the fact that we get fucking nothing in return is just secondary and on top of that, the first fact is the really important point here.

our politicians have forgotten what their job is. they were not elected to run this country like a company. they were elected to act in the best interest of the German people, and getting raped, murdered and assaulted is not in their best interest at all.

Sorry, Hans. Have you met our response?

Good. The world becomes a better place everytime an SJW gets raped and murdered.

Sad, but they brought it on themselves on their own.

Told you her dad was brainwashed...

I-is that the will of Kek?

Why, Lord? Why do you want us to support sjwism?

It will wake europe

Not from her parents but from some pro refugee org.

>trusting your government to protect you
these times are over, since 20years
everyone is on his own
everyone who gets fucked right now deserves it
the weak must fear the strong
the weak must persih
if you're not stronger than a rapefugee, you deserve to die
this government will not exist in 20 years

This shit happens all the time. How would this particular case wake up the idiots that haven't been woken up by hundreds of such cases before?

pi-news.net/2016/12/das-ist-hussein-khavari-marias-moerder/

>mfw this will be happening multiple times a day soon

Yeah, that is undeniably true.

My point wasn't that you are wrong, my point was that this is an unacceptable state and I refuse to accept it just because "lol it's been this way for years".

It's also actually a decent argument. Because while what you said is true, no side would ever dare to openly defend that as acceptable (even if they might in private because they are delusional enough to believe that they would totally belong to the winners rather than the losers). It's one argument where actually all sides can agree, and thus the easiest way to pull lefites that aren't already too far down the hole onto your side.

>die wahrscheinlichste Annahme ist ein Gehirngespinnst des "rechten Haufens"
>also wie wäre es wenn wir einen Roman schreiben über eine Situation von der wir überhaupt nichts wissen können in der wir eine Reihe von unbewiesene Annahmen aufstellen

was für Vollidioten.

It won't, its just fun to laugh about

that's not from her dad, that's some random facebook post which is probably also just bait.

I envy you for your response.
Our response needs a few more years.

>How would this particular case
because it was the daughter of an establishment loyalist in a high position.
do you think ww1 would have been started over some random Austrian being shot?

happenings (at least in white cultures) are often due to some high profile case. you can have a hundred murders of random guys and not much will happen, but if you kill someone of relevance to the system you better prepare for the backlash.

not saying that this particular incident will be the one that turns the tide, for that they'd have probably needed to kill Merkel's husband. but it will definitely have a much larger impact than the other rapes and murders that were committed.

to be fair, I've seen people use logic like that and completely mental gymnastic narratives into existence in situations where the course of events was obvious.

There is a reason "Besorgter Bürger" is used mockingly on many German forums. It's all about portraying anyone that doesn't agree with you as some fucking batshit Neo-Nazi second holocaust instigator. So they make up completely inane stories that never happened in order to serve their narrative.

So like the usa?
You telling us we become more like you dumb cunts?

WoW. Now i am concernt germany will fall down to 3rd world status.

We just need to abolish isurences and give every retard a gun. Then we are truly the uited staates of chucks.

Meanwhile the reelection promise of merkel brings a economic boom with it.
Stock market shows record numbers.

jesus fucking Christ, Herbert. Learn English before you post on Sup Forums.

oh yeah, there are definitely people who will follow that train of thought. this specific post screams "bait" from the choice of words though. especially when you spent time in the German general on Sup Forums and know that baits over there are worded in pretty much the exact same way every time, and that they have a bunch of guys who will post these kind of "ebin baits" on social media all day long.

New thread,lads.

I have no beef with Merkel's husband. If anything, rapefugees should kill Merkel herself.

I actually think they're doing people a service. Blatant on the nose bait doesn't have too much effect on Sup Forums because people here are already opposed to idiots that actually believe in that logic. But someone who's sitting on the fence will continuously feel more alienated by pro-refugee rhetoric if they read posts like that.

>reporter gets raped
>doesn't report it

If the whole refugee situation had not been planned with malicious intent by the establishment powers you might have a case; but as I see it, the earliest time the situation will be resolved according to plan will be, when 'right-wing populists' are in power who are to take the blame for all ensuing violence in the aftermath, when order is restored from the outside.

>Thinking Trump's trillion dollar deficit infrastructure programs aren't going to crash an already failing ECB
>Thinking the most anti-EU USA president isn't going to do everything in his power to crash the EU
>Thinking western Europe won't burn when the government checks stop

Your ignorance of the cliff in front of you just makes the victory all that sweeter, just ask Hillary

depends. they also did shit like pretending to be an afghan refugee who is apologizing for the behavior of his fellow men.
for every bait that would help Germany they post 10 that hurt it because
>lol, so funny to watch all these lefties immediately debase themselves and rush in to white knight them!

Damn shame. You guys used to have good responses

So death penalty in Europe when?

No you will be forced to take refugees in and piss will be btfo by germany really hard.

You got some down time for now. But like a elphant germany never forgets.

Fucking tick. Takes money and lives like a paresite of the eu but when called to aid others you fuck off.

This will cost you subhumans deerly.

Thats the Guy, looks like a faggot.
Typischer Musel.

person who wrote that deserves some refugeelove and midnight swimming her/himself

Do we know where this family lives? Would be nice if some Germans payed them a visit and sprayed some green cartoon frogs on their garage or something. It's a hate symbol after all ;^)

Reminds me of a girl from my area that got raped and strangled by a fucking nigger some years ago. Elin krantz was her name

youtube.com/watch?v=mDP0Ml8Vr3c

Thats not a typical Musel. This guy looks like a fucking fag. Austrian musel look like pic related

>in subhuman language:
That would be German, no one but subhuman dogs speak it.

Ficki ficki is the only German word people know because your country is a world wide laughing stock.

ms. krantz was rather beaten to death iirc

the main parallel is that she too was a refugee activist.

Who the fuck is this woman and why is her picture in every single thread ?

>refugees welcome
>didn't welcome him into her vagina, so he had to rape and murder her
Guess she was just a shitlord bigot after all

he's hazara, an mongol-looking ethnicity in afghanistan (and pakistan i think)

Good to see people learning from the past

He checked the shit out of her privilege at least

Schluchtenbrudi, ich bin gerade mehrmals hintereinander gekommen. Danke Dir, du hast meinen Tag versüßt.

Sowas kann doch nicht echt sein? Wie wird man so geisteskrank und verblendet?

Suffocation i heard. And no, that was some misunderstanding. She got confused with another girl in some commercial about race mixing

All i keep hearing is "not all refugees". We're not past that yet

Someone post that story of that Uber cuck down in South Africa who was like pleading to have his daughters killer be let out of jail

i know that this race mixing woman was someone else.

but elin krantz was indeed pro immigration, at least according to metapedia: de.metapedia.org/wiki/Krantz,_Elin

Who else is ready for the new wave of sexual emergencies on New Year's Eve?

Two years in a row.

>Sowas kann doch nicht echt sein?
It probably isn't. What fucking retard would go bathing in a river in Germany during October?

I don't think even the lefties who will parade this around as "proof" will really believe it. They just cannot ever admit that they were wrong.

Damn talk about mental gymnastics

Pro immigration is most likely true yes. It was trendy back then, not so much now. Here pro immigration family is not so pro anymore i heard kek

Nice tits

My Alpine friends its not about phenotype, its about style.

you got a point there.

show me a muslim with taste and i show you another spacetime continuum

>Here pro immigration family is not so pro anymore i heard kek

as they say: "a conservative is a liberal who got mugged"

Going tanning and buying a plane ticket as we speak

kej