Uh.. what did Milo mean by this exactly?

Uh.. what did Milo mean by this exactly?

breitbart.com/london/2015/05/28/no-one-wants-to-live-in-a-world-of-uncircumcised-penises/

>spending more than a second worrying about the opinions of a faggot attention whore jew

he means
>if your parents cut part of your dick off you should become trans and cut the whole thing off so Milo can fuck your boipussy

why deal with filth and unpleasantness in life at all?
just off yourself
>there nothing cleaner than death

It means he's a faggot and he believes his faggotry is more important than your rights.

>there are objective beauty standards
Not really 2bh, there are guidelines that it is typically best to fall within, but that's it.

To be fair he's probably a penis expert by now.

milo was a 2015 meme. it's time to let him go.

>check flag
oh, carry on parading your national hero.

F
>U
C
>K
I
>N
G

>D
R
>O
P
>P
E
>D

Circumcision is a Fashion requirement in the US basically, being American and gay honestly I'm surprised he hasn't said something like this earlier.

uncut fags BTFO

spoken like a true homose ...I mean catholic

>Milo
>Greek jew from England
>American

Of course a faggot would support the mutilation of infants. He's probably pro abortion too.

I offer now as the time for anyone to tell me Milo isn't jewish. Any takers?

It is a fashion requirement in the US but gays are typically against it, because they're not vapid fucking roasties

What a fucking surprise, a degenerate jewish faggot promoting genital mutilation on infants, who could have fucking guessed

Don't remind me of David Reimer. That story makes me boil

>getting part of your dick cut off
lmao americucks are fucked

SOMEONE POST THAT HIDEOUS PIC OF GLORIOUS UNCUT PENOR NEXT TO SEA-OF-SCAR-TISSUE MUTILATED PENIS

Welp, he finally did it. Dropped.

This is now a merchant thread.

the jew part would make him appear american considering you have the highest jew population in the world surpassing israel

Milo will say anything to get attention.

Saying "I'm intact, but YOUR penis should be mutilated" is just his latest scheme for outrageousness.

Like Trump eh?

We've never had a Jewish President.

Your last Prime Minister was a Jew.

There's a deep divide in the gay community about it.

The bluepill ones who are out supporting the Democrats are for circumcision because muh Muslims, only FGM is wrong and they're vapid fucktards.

The conservative closeted gays are usually against it because libertarianism and choice.

Milo is just being a Jew thinking he can convert the conservative side.

did someone really cut their dick off due to circumcision?

>#432
make a thread desu

>you have been visited by the spooky ghost of Breitbart

RIP when milo died after being banned from twitter and losing all of his relevance

>Cut off your cock skin and destroy your sensitivity because a faggot Jew told you to

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy no thanks, keep lopping off your dicks and wearing gay little skullcaps though

>Mutilating your childs genitals
>Allowing a Jew to suck it afterwards to "clean" it

No thanks

nah he wasn't

oh shit I looked it up, that's fucked up. shows this transgender shit if mental disorder

Milo is a disgusting peverse faggot kike

He has spent years infiltrating the right so he can start spreading his vile Jewish agenda from within. I hope he gets aids

By making everyone abnormal, the Jews dick chopping becomes the new normal.

Also- the Nazis identified the Jews in World War 2 by making them drop their pants. It's camouflage.

No. The alexmemes are MINE

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>faggot kike shilling for genital mutilation

not surprised thb senpai

Dreckiger Jude.

No. I'm circumsized and I need to wear tight briefs so that my dick stays put and doesn't rub. At home I can wear boxers because I'm sitting around, but if I go for a walk outside in boxers, after about a min I'm in pain from my glans rubbing against the fabric.

It's fucking stupid and I wish my parents didn't get my dick cut, there's absolutely no reason for it. I've fucked 33 women in my life and only one of them ever expressed a clear preference for cut.

>pain from my glans rubbing against the fabric.
wtf? is this normal for mutilated dickbros?

33?

quints when

merkel dead 2017

Jewish propaganda.

I can't believe this shit is the norm in America

Like, certified doctors do it and the majority of parents allow it. It's absolutely surreal

>you should mutilate your child's genitals because some slit was conditioned to like it the jew way
Yeah, this faggot is a fucking imbecile.

He fucks black guys exclusively. He's probably had to deal with cheese dick and penis poz. Black cut looks particularly mutilated anyway because of the pink knob end. It really looks like the top has been ripped off and flesh is exposed. Not aesthetically pleasing at all. He's just wrong.

I don't think fashion is a sufficient excuse for mutilation. You can't compare cutting your dick to being thin, since one just requires exercise and contributes to your overall health

Well, I prefer uncut dicks, so he can fuck right off.

this desu

What about your partners though

Faggot Jews are the alt-right now.

>Implying I'll take penile advice from a guy with AIDS

He's an idiot. Circumcision ruins the feeling of sexual intimacy

Okay

>mutilating your genitals to be fashionable
literally on par with african tribesmen with spooky elongated giraffe necks

Milo defending the drooping jew

>Milo recommends that all males should experience the same traumatic, homo experience that he experienced with his rabbi.

>skin fags
kek

>objective standards of beauty for men
It's not our job to be pretty you dumb faggot.

I am not mutilated but I have that problem too. Reading on the Internet I discovered that cause might be
lack of sex (as in no sex) past the age of 20.
>mfw