Hillary just got runner up to Time persons of the year, runner up to Donald Trump

Hillary just got runner up to Time persons of the year, runner up to Donald Trump.

Kek.

Trump only got elected because of suburban and rural plebs.

Imagine the seismic butthurt if Trump gets person of the year

Was there any doubt it was not going to be Donald Trump?

Trump is a redneck new yorker at least Hillary had class and diginity. #imstillwithher

JUST

The only people who voted for him are suburban and rural plebs.

FUCK

Trump is like the gift that keeps on giving. I don't have to fap anymore, I found that listening to all the butthurt is better then sex.

IT

IN

>but Hitler got person of the year too, user

MY

bingo

Do you even know what ''Redneck'' means?

Because Hitler WAS Person of the year.The whole world came to his Olympic games.

oddly enough, this picture came true because she actually did go into a fit and had to be sedated.

so did Stalin and the baby boomers.

PIZZA

I imagine hillary screaming and tearing hair out while seizing up on the floor rubbing piss shit into her vagina and punching it with hate for not having a penis. Imagine an IV tube running in to her/him viens. But instead of a saline solution it is a blood bag. However the bloodbag is actually a 1 year old baby. Beaten and destroyed like Daisy. All the Adrenochrome and evil trauma are injected into the old flesh. Kuru ensues. The shakes the Soros.

Trump is a real life gary oak, aint he?

Aww fuck im drunk that was wrong

Twice the loser.

i never realized how tears could make my dick so erect

Meme magic, user.
Meme magic.

Anyone got the picture of the picture in the picture in the tv?

Any of you cunts play War Thunder ?

You think meme magic is a game?

>tfw you were person of the year before hillary clitonn

(You)

Also this one

t-t-thanks guys (I) needed this

>tfw you lose because working class voters find you less relatable than a billionaire who lives in a skyscraper that has his name in gold on it

>working class voters related to a billionaire than a fucking democrat
Dems were getting too smug and people didn't like that

MADAME J U S T

>Italian subproletariat voted for Berlusconi while the urban wealthy elites supports the left
Really stimulates your synapses

Couldn't have put it better myself

Noted

Exactly, if it weren't for all the Americans that voted for him, he would not have won

PRAISE KEK