Are things getting any better in Sweden?

Are things getting any better in Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

portal.skelleftea.se/ge-plats
norran.se/noje-kultur/stort-bildspel-sa-har-har-du-aldrig-sett-profilerna-i-skelleftea-tidigare-690441
norran.se/noje-kultur/ge-plats-idag-satts-bilderna-upp-pa-gagatan-i-skelleftea-690646
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ_of_Europe
friatider.se/flyktingbarn-slipper-utvisning-f-r-homov-ldt-kt-riskerar-d-dsstraff
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Americans
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nuke us pls

Yes : ~ D

sorry, no nukes in Polan

No

Their stock of fresh boipucci is dwindling fast.

I heard that you started deporting some of 'fugees, is this true?

No

portal.skelleftea.se/ge-plats

norran.se/noje-kultur/stort-bildspel-sa-har-har-du-aldrig-sett-profilerna-i-skelleftea-tidigare-690441

norran.se/noje-kultur/ge-plats-idag-satts-bilderna-upp-pa-gagatan-i-skelleftea-690646

Yes, things are getting better. More and more swedish women are breeding with niggers everyday. Soon there won't be any white swedish babies left . Swedens sacrifice will serve as an example for other white nations and it will help us turn the tide against leftists when people see the true effects of multiculturalism in Sweden.

>donken man bor i Skellefteå och ser det där

As soon as we call upon the cross so that the crusades may begin once more, maybe.

the fuck? Can you write what is going on there?

Vad är en genusfotograf?

so tolerant

This "genderawareness" photographer together with the local municipality and local newspaper started a project together.

Not at all. More refugees than ever, sitting government anounced desire to take in more. Police force is weak and all authority is being threatened. Swedish secuity measures and welfare policies are not compatible with the influx of africans and middleeasterners. More social justice movements than ever stigmatize those who would otherwise speak out against immigration policies. Swedish couples dont have as many children and are in grave danger of being outbred.

We seriously need a militant, rightwing hardliner coup. It's the point of no return, we can't just stop the immigration, we need to systematically exterminate them now.

lol

Lots of Sweden threads today

Also, not really

I like that site swedenwatch. Its amazing how much crime you have to deal with everyday. Even tough we had a couple ourselves now so its the price to pay for letting all these people in.

how does it feel to be most hated country here while being one small sea waya from the most loved one

Feels like karma for the deluge Polebro

canada is the most hated country

finland is the worst

If you wanna die why not at least die fighting ?

Hopefully we will have a successful terrorattack around Södermalm and several hundredpeople will die. Then we can start fresh I would like to believe otherwise 2018

Poland is in no way loved the most

If that think came to Aus we'd fucking kill it.

Way to completely destroy my heritage you faggots. At least you gave me good genes.

Always the poles!
Is this your revenge?
Are we cursed by polish shamans since the deluge?

Åland is the most loved.

Everyone seems genuenly interested of it and always seem to respect it.

For anybody wondering, this is from a town called Skellefteå. It's in the far north of sweden and It's still the most bluepilled region by far.

That's true! Mostly fake 'kids'

This.
You destroyed Poland during the Deluge more than germans during ww2. Germans are also totally fucked. I still do wonder, though, what Canda had done to us. France and Anglos betrayed us in September of 1939 and they are also not doing well.

Poland being Christ of the Europe is not just a meme, I guess.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ_of_Europe

Kek willing, it'll work out in the end.

There's basically two scenarios:
1. Getting worse at a slower pace
2. Getting worse at a faster pace

Currently leaning towards 2. Only reason it isn't fully is that worldly constraints prevents it. Might start leaning towards 1. after the election.

You think we'll see a cuckening of Russia?

I honestly dont give two fucks about all this faggotry. They can feel free to do that all they want. What pisses me off is that they decided that on top of that, they will import millions of savages and destroy their genetic lineage.

Leftist faggotry bothers me ALOT less when they are not importing invaders. Why dont they realize that...

At this point, we're better off if it goes to shit at a faster pace so that civil unrest will end the cucking.

It will probably be a symbolic deportation in true Merkel style.

fpbp

Russia is already cucked, they are 15% muslim.
Denying holocaust is a crime.
Cartoons of mohamet are a crime.
Highest abortion rate in the world (after ukraine).
Except Moscow and Petersburg they are extremely poor.
Lot of drug addicts and HIV positive ppl.

> when you realize polish shamans are pulling the strings

Agree. Shit is far beyond unsustainable at any rate. If the crazy lefties got their way and the floodgates opened completely again shit collapse fast.

>in Poland islam is 100 less popular than Jehova's Witnesses movement

or iceland but they are mem tier, they have no power other than aesthetics
yeah bad time, we have whole long ass epic about it but noone seems to hate sweden too much irl here

what is this 'Sweden' you speak of witcher?

Sweden is a magical place

where unbelievable things do happen

based Mokosh aka saint Mary is protecting her children

>That vermin will grow up and have offspring of their own
>They will create as many as they can to get more money from the state
>Their offspring will continue the cycle

FUCK!!
I used to love Sweden. I was there just about every summer. Now i don't want to go near it.

And if things don't change, Norway will have the same problem...

Where the fuck do i go then?

You come to the USA and help create the future you desire.

No. Afghanistan isn't taking them back.
And homorapists from afghanistan get to stay in sweden because if they would be sent back they would be sentenced to death for the homorape
friatider.se/flyktingbarn-slipper-utvisning-f-r-homov-ldt-kt-riskerar-d-dsstraff

I literally cannot tell if this is satire?

if you bring your own blonde qt gf, you're more than welcomed in Poland.

If we got invaded, i'm pretty sure our military would join in on the invasion. Not becuase they would get their asses kicked (which they would), but becuase they gladly raise hell on liberal swedcucks

it ain't

don't worry guys. globalism is meagre hickup in the evolutionary time scale of humans in the grand scheme of things.

Yes it might stall the progression of human IQ by about 1 million years, but that's nothing when you consider that the earth has already been around for several billion years.

At the cost of breeding out white people? Fuck man I don't know how much more I can take...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Americans

Pic related, Swedish distribution.

Im hoping for a second coming of America as happend in 1850-1930.

As it is right now Scandinavia is much more capitalistic.

If Trump is another puppet and nothing happends with him and after him. Finland is better if our countries goes down the drain.
No immigrants
Best property rights in the world
Lowest corporate tax rate in Scandinavia

it's possible that white people will be completely bred out of existence. that's not to say that facets of their genome will not form part of the genetic make-up of humans of tomorrow - the people of tomorrow will be a hybrid of white and black peoples.

Although initially this will result in a net decrease in IQ, over time their IQs will rise and eventually surpass the highest IQ white people of today. Just give evolution time.

I'm trying to care, but it's difficult because of how much better I am.

You're implying white genetics led to the highest IQ of all time. So shouldn't they be able to make it there on their own without any negroid help?

>implying blacks won't kill all the smart nig-whites because they're too white

How the fuck would they even expect to enforce such a fucking braindead idea?

Fuck, I hate Sweden.

>implying swedes wouldn't be caple of doing this

little you do know about the eternal Swede, Aussie

yes. blacks are only going to slow the process down. but it's a minor hickup as I said here

Do you have any idea how those black folk in America were treated? They were breed to be stupid. And it's not a thing that goes away with time either.

I don't doubt that they'd be stupid enough to try but how do you actually police such a law? Cameras in rest rooms? State funded bathroom attendants? Encouraging people to rat on men who aren't cucked? Imagine people being taken to trial on because his co-worker ratted him out for taking a piss standing up.

Oh yes, I have seen documentaries about far lands of the African continent and Arabia in the east. Those are marvellous lands indeed.

I shall make an expedition to this 'Sweden' one day i hope.

source on that? I can't find any

It shouldn't take that long for things to get REALLY out of hand since the left in Sweden has de facto abandoned all forms of reasoning and are now solely fueld by emotions, fallacies, and the hatred for cultural norms that make a society civilized.
When your political opponents have abandoned the conventional rules of engagement with their opponents (us), you no longer have a need to abide to those rules. Be as ruthless you can, and fight as dirty as possible.

>all the swedes go to Minnesota
>coincidentally the most cucked state in the Union

really got me thinkin

>Minnesota is most heavily Swedish state in nation
>already full of Somalians

I think I'm beginning to see a pattern here.

>Swedish Lucia which has always been a beautiful and often blonde female.

putin annex when?

Ay fock, Sweden is DONE. It's gonna be zerg rushed. There is no recovering from this unless you go full Hitler.

Atleast keep the Ski mountain resorts operational so I can have comfortable winter vacation trip without being bothered by niggers.

You doubt the Swede's commitment?
Do not read Swedish posts, they spread mental disorders.

>9% Swedish
>40% German
Yeah...

why are you this cucked guys? it's just weird, a standard level of racism is present in every country, why are you so open minded gaylords

We didn't have a genetically irredeemable lower class.
We do now, just give it time. Everything will be fire.

help

Sweden is mostly fine. There is some problem areas where poorly integrated immigration is centered and you could talk about our government being a bit idealistic.

The biggest problem however is the alt-media that's spinning out of control on heavy agenda driven bias which makes people think there's a bigger issue than it actually is. I'm aware of the defense (but muh liberul media) and you are right, it has an agenda too but it isn't as bad.

Right now however the "alt-right" anti-pc movement in Sweden is so toxic that they are blanket treated as racists and a lot of their concerns about immigration going too far is swallowed up by their straight up blanket hate of everything.

this

gtfo moderates