Give me anti-weed arguments, /pol. I hate it so much, but I don't have much arguments against it

Give me anti-weed arguments, /pol. I hate it so much, but I don't have much arguments against it.

Why shouldn't you smoke pot?

Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/2016/09/24/marijuana-for-losers-and-degenerates/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I hate weed but dont know why, help me guys

nice

It's not a quick destroyer like hard drugs, coke, meth, etc but it can negatively effect you over a long period of time. Increased anxiety, decreased respiratory function and laziness are all clear, proven negative effects of frequent marijuana use.

Other than potheads being annoying, there's really no convincing reasons to keep weed illegal. It's less of a gateway to harder stuff than alcohol or cigarettes, and it isn't detrimental to your body.

when used moderately*

>I hate weed but I'm too dumb to explain why
Kill yourself

>> kids can step in used marihuana needles thus becoming gay
>> if you buy weed you support terrorism- see 9/11
>> becky

That is no different than any other form of instant gratification, habitual TV watching, video games, all in the hands of the right person can lead to just the things you mentioned.

who the FUCK grew that dirt ditch bullshit

>kids can step in used marihuana needles thus becoming gay
>Injecting marijuana
Fucking peasant
>if you buy weed you support terrorism- see 9/11
Most weed smoked in America is grown in America. The mexican brick weed is a meme
>becky
Fuck that lying bitch. Shes a coalburner anyway so who gives a shit?

This is why.

>Increased anxiety

Only if you're in an anxious situation. People are anxious all the time without weed obviously if you smoke it may inhance it just like alcohol inhances bad/good moods.

>decreased respiratory

That's a smoking generally problem, not weed.

>laziness

That's nonsense. It's a recreational drug anyway that people smoke to relax. Laziness isn't a factor unless you're abusing it which is a problem alcohol and cigarettes have too. Alcohol abuse is also much unhealthier over time.

I'm thinking about getting back into weed. I'm drinking myself to death and it could work as a substitute.

*enhances

DUDE

So disappointing. You should give your face a wash.

Why hate weed?
I think a lot of hate towards it is caused by ignorance. Tbh, you should try it once or twice to see what you think of it. It's not gonna fry your brain or anything like that, you can look that up.

Nice reading comprehension, try reading the last 3 words.

Disagree. Generalized anxiety is much higher in innocuous situations in frequent weed smokers.

Alcohol is way worse for you than weed is

So if you're gonna swap vices then that's the way to go IMO

Why dont you just mind your own business?

You should fucking mind your own business. That is what you should do.

Keep your fucking shit face out of other peoples homes.

How can you hate it without a reason? Fuck you faggot

Well, I love weed but since I've started smoking every day, I've become lazy as fuck. I just can't get any job done when I'm high, so I need to limit smoking drastically. I'll still smoke from time to time, but only as a reward for a productive week/month. Weed is not bad itself, it's only bad if you do it too much.

Because it wastes your life and demotivates you from doing productive things like shitting up Sup Forums

Mind your own business mind

I've been smoking 3 times a day for over 15 years. I make over $100k a year, have a wife and two kids. Take responsibility for your own actions and stop blaming a plant for your inability to live life.

it makes you indifferent to whats going on and makes you lose ambition and drive

>lumping coke and meth with weed

You have no clue. Also I've been smoking for 14 years, never had any of the problems you listed and i'm a highly functioning person.

I will simply say it affects your mind amongst other things which are not very clear. Dealing with your own unconscious can be difficult and frightening for most people since it's not really a concept we have today in the west thus making it hard to navigate.

Weed amplifies my creativity, allies me to think things I would never imagine sober and a lot if other positives. Might be different for you, depends on the person.

I will say if you've never had an experience with weed then your opinion is void instantly. These threads attract those idiots for some reason

Anecdotal evidence. High functioning addiction is not applicable for the majority of the population, and claiming that this anomaly can be achieved is misleading.

well i play FPS and weed makes me slow, i smoked for many years as i was a dealer then i stopped.
weed is great man i just choose not to smoke up as im FPS NEET

this is the same reason as saying guns should be illegal, because some people are dumbasses

>> smoking weed will cause genetic mutation of your testicles, enhancing the urge to rape- empowering patriarchy and rape culture
>> "munchies" causing shortage of food slowly draining the natural resources and speeding up global warming as a result
>> seth rogen movies seem funny

As for people giving the anecdotal evidence; "I'm productive and smoke everyday."
That is because you are not a fucking loser. If you smoke and are a loser, it's not because you smoke weed, it is because you are a loser as a person.

This is the only conclusion that matters. I hope you understand this. s I am from Holland, I know a lot of people who smoke, and the ones that are lazy fucks are lazy fucking losers because they have no backbone in their character.

END OF DISCUSSION.

kids have beep put in microwaves make microwaves banned

Most people who smoke weed like that tho just having boring ass lives. Weed is an enhancement for fun times but you should never make your life about smoking weed

You can't use the gateway drug argument on pot because the pharmaceutical drugs like Adderall and oxycodone are far more similar to the harder drugs except they are legal. Weed actually has proven medical benefits and the only legitimately proven harm is when used by kids it can slightly reduce short term memory.

Here are the only non-degenerate activities in existance.

Working
Exercising
Forming relationships, marrying, and copulating for the sole purpose of reproduction
Dying.

Everything else is degerate.

Highly functioning yet has 0 reading comprehension. I did not ''lump'' it with coke or meth, my sentence clearly states that it is NOT like them.

At least try to feign intelligence.

Weed fucked up my testosterone levels and my ability to get boners. After three years of it I quit and am on the path to getting my sex drive back.

>weed is a party drug

Okay now I know you're a moron

? I said fun times. Same with alcohol or any other drugs. Face it your life is boring as fuck and you need to weed to make it tolerable.

after 10 years smoking i decided to quit.
i feel better physically and psychological.

i am not arguing that should or not be legal.

But if you say that smoking pot "is good for you" then you are literally retarded or your just making excuses to yourself to continue your addiction.

Your life sounds miserable

Long term brain damage resulting in similar effects to Alzheimer's.

Why do you hate it?

Weed def has a place in society just like alcohol - weed is about enjoying life. The problem is when the stupid lazy stoners make their life about enjoying weed.

Oh that's not my life. I live degenerate as fuck. That's a list I compiled from reading Sup Forums.

Its an addictive drug that has well documented negative effects when its abused, short term memory impairment, amotivational syndrome, it can make mental illnesses worse. Its not good for young developing brains like other drugs. The main part of the high lasts for about an hour so some people can end up chasing it habitually similar to cigarettes. In a college dorm I heard kids say "its not addictive dude", then watched them over the years fiend for it. Its expensive for the average person if they are addicted.

An alcoholic on liquor is probably a harsher drug though, my honest appraisal. Cigarettes are harder on the lungs. Southpark did good with what they said about it.

Even weed supporters admit that it's not good for young people. It's a psychotropic that fucks up undeveloped brains in all sorts of ways, from memory loss to schizophrenia. People older than 25 can handle it a lot better so basically the biggest reason why it is illegal is to keep it off the hands of irresponsible youngsters.

I don't even smoke but there aren't really any legit reasons why adults shouldnt be able to make their own informed decisions

from what ive seen, this weed stuff is pretty harmless even at its worst

wouldnt worry about it OP

Read this: therightstuff.biz/2016/09/24/marijuana-for-losers-and-degenerates/

Made me change my mind.

>anxiety
Literally made up problem.

Thers always legitimate critic to every substance...
so far the most convincing for me were:

- It isnt good while puberty because it can influence the brain chemistry while still growing up.After your grown out it should be LESS A PROBLEM than Alcohol.

- there is a small percentage of people which are highly sensible to it and become high like on LSD or other hallunicogens. Those ppl can go apeshit or into a shizoid condition, which can lead to trauma for life.
even if you do dope, you dont want to mess some ppls life up. so respect your fellow ppl in where and when you chill.

- That whole butan-dab stuff is somehow a good thing, leading away from smoking tabacco.
But such concentrations of THC can surely lead people to addicting "flight of reality".

otherwise i do agree with
Theres a german expression "Süchte sind Flüchte" (Addiction are Escapes)
Problem for loosing ambition and motivation is rarely problem of the substance....
Most addiction root in other problems,
for some people dope makes those times more tolerable for themselves

In General and short:
Its just redicolous how effective prohibition was in demonizing the most common natural fiber in the sailing industry.
And Big Pharma dont care shit about its healing properities because they cant patent a natural ingridient.
Its a beautyful, resouceful plant which has accompanied humanity for long time, even farmers put it in their pipe.

Its a fucking joke that alcohol is legal and dope isnt.

All of which go away in about a month after quitting

t. pothead who takes tolerance breaks

Weed is better than alcohol

With anything, use in moderation. Even too much coffee is bad. I had two cans of coffee and had stomach aches, muscle spasms.

Too much weed (+4x/week) is bad for people. Usually limiting to the weekends is a good measure. Anything beyond that will affect your concentration, memory, drowsiness, etc. So many factors in overuse of any chemicals is bad.

>use in moderation
Part of my point is that young people aren't capable of that. You can't trust a kid with candy.

The people negatively affected by weed are already unproductive degenerates. For rational people with self-control, I'd say it's in the realm of alcohol or tobacco.

I don't get it why so many stoners I know always feel the need to keep on emphasising why they choose to do it or why have stopped doing it.

No one gives a fuck that you do weed.

'weed makes you lazy' is a social construct.
teenagers by default are generally lazy.
I smoke daily, hold down a job, play in a band, had on the job awards twice for productivity.

No one has ever said give it to kids, it can be 18+ like other legal drugs. I still disagree with what you said though smoking weed at 16 won't fuck you up.

>No one gives a fuck that you do weed.

Except the government, police, courts etc. since it's illegal. And innocent weed users forced to interact with the criminal underworld if they want a cheeky spliff. Disgrace.

>shitty leafy poorly trimmed middleschool shake on the left
>mexican brown brick weed on the right
sick

But anonymous faggots on the internet told me all the coolest white people die from alcohol poisoning >:( death penalty for posession now

It would have to be 25+, your brain is still undeveloped at 18.

>smoking weed at 16 won't fuck you up.
I dunno man, I haven't met a sane pothead in my entire life.

Linked with cognitive decline

>Why shouldn't you smoke pot?

if you have young children it could slow their development if exposed to it, but probably not as much as just food does and somehow thats legal

Post your checking account balance hobo

>Long term brain damage resulting in similar effects to Alzheimer's.

has never happened

I love marijuana. I make my living as a recreational marijuana grower. It is one of the best things on the planet...

...but it really does turn you into a lazy complacent faggot.

Back when I was a Uni student 2003-2006, I was deeply interested in psychology. I would take IQ tests on all different substances. Sober I would score about 130, stoned I would score 110. That always scared the hell out of me. Interestingly on mushrooms, I'd be in the 145 range.

I quit smoking recently at 31 and I feel worlds better. I actually feel some guilt now about doing this for a living.

I'll never judge people for smoking weed and it should be legal. But I'm feeling better getting it out of my life.

>forced to interact with the criminal underworld

your friend bob's cousin from the other side of town is not the "criminal underworld."

>which can lead to trauma for life.

only because it makes it a lot harder for you to process how shit the world is

>It isnt good while puberty

Those people shouldn't be smoking anyways, and saying that legal of age adults should be able to smoke =/= kids should be able too.

>Those ppl can go apeshit or into a shizoid condition

Only if you have an underlying schizo condition.

>But such concentrations of THC can surely lead people to addicting "flight of reality".

The only difference between a concentrate and actual bud is how much of it needs to be smoked to get the desired effect. THC isn't physically addictive, so more of it suddenly doesn't become physically addictive. If I smoke and normally take an entire bowl for myself, vs 1 or 2 hits of concentrate it's the same thing. Only I'm smoking less concentrates than I am bud.

I think weed should be legal at retirement age; a reward for working hard and paying taxes.

I think it is a gateway drug, because you smoke it and are like; that was awesome... I wonder what other drugs are like. As much as prohibition seems restrictive, I can't honestly say that society would be better for making it legal.

I smoke wax now literally just switched from smoking just buds for almost 15 years. Already my lungs feel better and the high and amount I'm using are amazing

KYS THOUGHT POLICE

Source ?

>your brain is still undeveloped at 18

Yet you're allowed to drink alcohol at 18 (here anyway). I'd need to see those peer reviewed studies saying it negatively affects the brain too?

>I haven't met a sane pothead in my entire life

Pothead is a strawman term. No everyone who drinks alcohol is an alcoholic just like the majority of weed users aren't 'potheads'.

You definitely should. But excess is degeneracy so don't abuse it, faggot.

Smoker for 8+ years. When will I hit that stage of "This is awesome, time for cocaine"!

Or could it be that it's such a widely used substance you could make almost any blanket generalization about it and be somewhat correct?

Weed causes people to be gay! How do I know this, look at how many people smoke, and certainly you'll find some gay people in there. Ergo, smoking causes you to be gay.

>those people can go schizoid

Yes, this can happen with alcohol too though

Some can handle themselves , some can't

So drug dealers aren't criminals? Don't think that would stand up in court.

FPBP
OP is mad that he never gets invited on the blunt rides.

Just look at the potheads.

Because weed is for fags and it should be banned, same as cigarettes.
Fuck you lolbertardians.

I smoke weed and i'm horny all the time, maybe I need to smoke more

Beta nu-males need pot to sedate themselves because they are too weak minded to handle reality

Alphas grab life by the pussy and spend every waking minute in vivid man-mode, crushing every obstacle and making a routine of doing things that betas see as impossible

smoking cannabis isn't addictive, but cultivating it sure is.

-Ed Rosenthal

If you believe guns should be legal then so should drugs, abortion, and pretty much else. The same arguments apply to most goods that can end up on a black market

Thanks for calrifing on Dab. It isnt physically addictive, that is clear.
But if you are high all the time and cant without it - its a psychological addiction.
Which can be rooted in other problems as described.

Agreed on smoking argument, but it does influence brain development in puberty, like alcohol can do too.

And i wrote its a small percentage of ppl which have effectively a quasi "Weed Allergy".
Sure it can also negative effects of already existing mental conditions.

this
op is like most of the weed haters, he just hates it because the government hates it too

It is habit-forming, not to mention the withdrawal effects, etc

Yes but smoking concentrates doesn't mean you can't stand not being high, and have to be high all the time.

People typically smoke to get high, smoking past that is usually a waste, so they'll smoke concentrates to about the same level of highness that they smoked bud too.

And those kids shouldn't be smoking, and our current system does nothing to stop them.

Common, those HORRIBLE WITHDRAWAL EFFECTS like OBSTIPATION and becoming more sensible. WTF

Compare your shit!
Its not like cant hold your shit or possibility of dying while taking a warm bath>
Every real withdrawal from other substances are far worse.

Habit forming? So shitposting on Mongolian basket weaving forums should be illegal? What about binge watching TV? Or gambling? Or overeating?

Find me something that can't form a fucking habit.

Decreased respiratory function.

Decreased kidney function/higher blood pressure.

Paranoia.

Greater level of predisposition towards schizophrenia.

Memory loss.

Loss of energy/motivation.

>Yet you're allowed to drink alcohol at 18
>Pothead is a strawman term
I admit I see a difference between weed and alcohol. Most people can easily remain casual drinkers but I don't think I've ever met a casual smoker. I use the term pothead because literally everyone who smokes weed does so with a passion.

Fair call.

I guess what I mean is that that when try weed for the first time now, you have to overcome your inhibition about it being illegal. You finding out weed is good fun... and you go I might try ecstasy too.... then acid or shrooms... then speed...

smoking anything is unhealthy.
>not making thc butter in 2016