This dark-skinned nigger is an MIT graduate with a PHD in mathematics plays professional football in the NFL and is...

This dark-skinned nigger is an MIT graduate with a PHD in mathematics plays professional football in the NFL and is smarter than all of you.

How do you live with yourselves racists?

Other urls found in this thread:

global-sci.org/jcm/openaccess/v33n2/pdf/332-209.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Urschel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fringe outliers, exist for every race - just like assholes. Claiming one case to be proof for the rest of their lot, is rather faulty.

also saged, faggot.

He's smart, but apparently still not as smart as White people, since he failed to fix the disproportionally high crime figures of his race

By researching a way to help this black aryan have white children someday,

And why does his formula on the black board spell SIFILIS wrong?

>dark-skinned

the fuck you talkin bout nigga?

dis yella so lightskinned, he almost looks like an arab

That's pretty cool
But he's nowhere Dolph Motherfucking Lundgren levels.. handegg is for cattle, useless and boring

who is this nigger, and why is he trying to turn his brain into jelly

>Urschel
KRAUT'D

Why do you have to use other people's success to reaffirm your own "non-racist" position? Aren't you using this black man as a token yourself?
It doesn't matter to me if he is black. He is an individual, and should be judged as one. You on the other hand use him as a shining example of his race and thereby dismiss his personal accomplishments as an individual.

Nobody said black people can't be smart.

>How do you live with yourselves racists?

I don't. I have a roommate. He's Greek.

>"dark skinned nigger"
>"PHD"
>Solving a Laplacian via Fourier expansion

Hope he throws better than he integrates

>implying any academic qualification for a nig in America is actually earned today
>I found one smart nig in America! Racists BTFO'd eternally

does he pay renbt?

If you're that smart, why would you risk fucking up your head by playing pro football? That's what really bothers me

>manlet+brainlet doesn't know

I've seen that commercial. When did he find time to get a PHD? Seriously. Most players go straight from college to the NFL

>hey guys this white guy i know plays pro basketball, raps and has children he's never met

OP BTFO

the formulas at the back are just gibberish they dont make sense at all as they are circular

That's been debunked m8.

White father, why I'm not surprised?
Seriously, all successful blacks are almost always some racemix babies.
>Ethiopians are pretty smart
>turns out they are jewmix-babies.

>the virgin NEETsoc weebs of Sup Forums think they're superior to him just because they have white skin

Why do photographers insist on having disjointed nonsense on blackboards? It wouldn't be any more difficult to have something coherent written, and plebs wouldn't notice the difference anyway

Hmm. He has the same face of his grandfather + nigger lips.

If you gave him straight brown hair + white skin he could be white.

That doesn't debunk anything though.

LOL

>tumblr

what the is he going to prove?!

>MIT graduate with a PHD in mathematics
>plays professional football in the NFL
well after a few good hits to the head, that PHD is going to be worthless

He only started the PhD program this year. He's far from done.

BTFO
T
F
O

>exception disproves the rule

Why do liberals always do this

>an Islamic terrorist blew something up
>b...b...but I know a Muslim who is a gay left-anarchist atheist!!!!!!

He's adopted

>Outliers
>Disapproving the rule

FPBP

Mixed, obviously. Also, I'm not racist.

This infographic is really poorly designed and incoherent.

>we don't know who's committing these crimes, goyim!
>even though black people have the highest rate of crime, the "unknown" could be a bunch of Asians roaming the streets committing the other 50% of all crime, you simply just can't know, goyim!

Damn, totally debunked, I'm glad I have no idea how rates and probability work.

>mathematics
pleb

Sup Forums did

Ahh makes sense. I'm guessing they gave him a free pass during the season than, so he just does his work in the offseason

Lmao are you retarded? Go read some government crime statistics. There is a reason there is a disproportionate number of blacks in jail. Blacks are more prone to violence. That is why places like Chicago are disgusting crime infested shit holes.

Looks to have heavily Jew or white genes. Although he is definitely black you must account for this, and also he seems like the type with a unique environment life experience wise. Probably played a part. Also, good for him! We need more people like that in existence.

It's just a pic for the news paper to make it seem "mathy"

The bell curve is a curve not a peak

This pale-skinned aryan is a POTUS elect with billions worth of real estate to his name has a model wife and is a figurehead of a global movement to stop left-wing bullshit.

How do you live with yourselves liberals?

Would be amazing if some 400 lb nigger stomped on this guy's head on his way to sacking his QB and he wound up looking like a black Stephen Hawking.

Hopefully this guy can use math to calculate his increased odds of parkinson's.

Still too stupid to realize that 'Murican football causes brain damage.

He's not a nigger. He's a "black" person with a white father (both genetically and psychologically). He's also Canadian.

Fpbp

>the argument is literally "blacks only commit the majority of all REPORTED crime"

Also you're literally just assuming judges are racist.

wow its not like he was probably the only black guy in his program.
>what are fringe outliers
lets look how smart his family is now compared to him, and how smart his kids will be

>t. Never read the bell curve

>Mixed with white father
And there go my sides. Not because I give a shit about this racebaiting, but because SJW got rekt again.

>Math PhD
>professional eggball player
serious question, why?

that's PhD will be shit after one solid hit in the head

Dumb nigger fucked up on basically the first paragraph of his big undergrad research paper.

>For the remainder of this paper, we assume that all graphs are undirected and multigraphs.
>multigraphs

>Definition 2.1...and w_i,j is the weight of the edge connecting v_i and v_j
>the edge

how do they know how many crimes are unreported for a fact

>Also you're literally just assuming judges are racist.
Isn't that the basis of being an sjw?

too bad he sucks at the actual game

also Flacco is elite again

t. Ravens fan

>his big undergrad research paper with 3 co-authors, including 2 actual mathematicians

>PHD in mathematics
>Plays a sport famous for permanent and severe head injuries

Yes user, "smarter" than me.

no he's not

at least not according to Wiki and the google

>MIT graduate with a PHD in mathematics
>graduate
Nope. He has a Master's from Penn State, but he just started his PhD.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Urschel

I can guarantee he has white (or jewish) ancestry

he's not yet a Ph'D in mathematics but it's really a useless degree to have, Much more of the work that relates to everyday life, quality of life and progression of humanity stems from Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Biology and Engineering.

There, the mathematics is actually applied. The only thing this nigger will do is lecture people at a university and black some white college girls whilst playing basketball.

fpbp,

saged and hidden, try harder with your nigger bait

This is what we call "anecdotal evidence"

>non-normalized distributions
triggered

he's not even pure black. Look at those eyes and nose.

This if he went to Africa they would legitimately that he was Arab or white.

>Judging an entire group by the accomplishments of one member

whoa pretty racist there

I'll just leave this here.

If your son fucked a black women and her son became a NFL star and a MIT grad, would you be disappointed Sup Forums?

You are the only racist as far as I'm concerned. Noone would care about skin color if you wouldn't pronounce it every step of the way.

>Unreported crime
You can save yourself some syllables by just saying
False data

>what is affirmative action

he's published in an applied mathematics journal. unless he piggybacked on the mind of his asian co-author, that takes some skill

Hol up, hol up nigga! Reports that be sayin' somethin' ain't happen be interestin ta me, cuz as we know, they be known knowns; they be things we know we know. We also be knowin' there be known unknowns; what I be sayin' is we know there be some things we do not know. But my nigga there also be unknown unknowns – the shit we don't know we don't know! And ifin' one looks throughout the history of dis country an other free countries, it be the latter category that niggas tend ta be trippin' over.

Nigger I'm getting my MD. Handegg nog will get brain damage in 3 years while I'm relaxing in my mansion.

> White father
Obviously, he has met him.

Use your advanced critical thinking skills OP and let us know if you think this single example is a fair representation for mud bloods everywhere.

Let us know how that goes

Also the average IQ of PhD's in physics is down to 125 now.
Just because he is taking a PhD class does not mean he is particularly intelligent.
Based on available evidence we can suggest otherwise without being prejudice.

He steals bikes after work and gets shot in a road rage altercation

His mama comes screaming hes a goodboy

Bitch the math being created now will be the foundation of the technological advances of 50-100 years from now.

If the rest of science was caught up to where theoretical math is right now we'd be colonizing other stars right now.

>3 coauthors, all real azn mathematicians with jobs at big universities and not pleb undergrads doing some typing and proofreading in order to get an coauthor credit and boost their grad school resume

You know it's called theoretical math because it isn't grounded in reality, right?

embarrassed is the word

maybe ashamed too

disowned comes to mind

regret, sadness

FPBP

>implying you and everyone you know is at his cognitive level

Get BLACKED, faggot

What a shit image. Kill your self.

>theory isn't applicable

the real number line is theoretical yet nearly all technological advances are based on it.

Everything is grounded in reality, because the axioms of math come from nature. It's up to physicists to find out how theoretical math is relevant to the real world.

You couldn't have the physics of today without the differential geometry of 50 years ago.

The truth is blacks do not know how to be cordial with law enforcement. They are incredibly stupid due to lower iq. For example there are many times police would have given simple warnings or just a citation but they turn on the drama and just get rude and belligerent with police. Lets even say there might be bias, the way the blacks are acting isnt helping them in the face of bias. If they just be respectful they would be in a better place.

Its not really their fault like I said they have low IQ due to slavery they were not brought here for their intellect and I think the rap music and prison industry work hand in hand to push that criminal bullshit out on our youth and due to less intellect the blacks are very impressionable by it. They learn niggotry and end up locked up for it.

That's false, actually. Modern math is all about copying 50-100 years old findings in other scientific fields, sometimes (but rarely) formalizing them better than has been done.

That's not "debunking" something, that's sophism.

yup or a career of Alzheimer inducing brain trauma

IT'S A FUCKING... bell curve. I can't comprehend that this kind of reasoning still exist in the adult world.

So if 50% of crime is unreported, how do they know that? Do criminals just walk up and say 'Hey the police don't know about this but I thought you should know, and don't tell because snitches get stiches'?

Came here to post this

That's a six sigma nigger