Most of my liberal friends are saying that they are "willing to give trump a chance."

most of my liberal friends are saying that they are "willing to give trump a chance."

question is how long will this last? i swear they're all doing it so they can appear open-minded and so when they inevitably decide he's the devil it will be a reasonable position since they "gave him a chance" in the beginning. christ i can fucking see it already.

where can i get a tacobowl in europe

Stop judging your friends. it will strain your friendship even if you are wrong

A taco bowl does sound fuckin prime right now

What we are actually saying is "Let's see what your boy can do."

we're not going to cry and moan like you tea-party shits did 8 years ago

This bitch looks like a mouth-breather.

fpbp

i believe this came up when trump sent out his tweet. i dont think you can get them in europe.

just make a taco salad and take a bite of a tortilla chip every once in a while.

Well she is Canadian

>ywn be american
feelsbadman

>we're not going to cry and moan like you tea-party shits did 8 years ago
im not a tea party person but the tea party came together 6 years ago as a response to obamacare. obama had a solid 2 years to win over people on the right and once he forced obamacare down everyone's throats he lost them.

Acceptance is the last stage of grief desu

the tea party started after Obama's first Inauguration

do you ever wonder why even your Mom calls you Fredo you delusional shit?

Window looks like she's in a hamster cage.

So you're saying they are finally at the acceptance stage?

>just make a taco salad and take a bite of a tortilla chip every once in a while.

wouldn't be the same tbqh familia.

That crunchy/softness you get from that deep fried tortilla is unparalleled

Used to work in a seafood restaurant that made, out of all things, a killer taco bowl. We would deep fry the tortillas fresh to order.

Damn I know what I'm getting for lunch today

hahah holy shit
>You can only have the authentic one in America at MY seafood restaraunt
HHoly shit look at this elitist cuck, I make a better one today even without the fucking tacos. go choke on dick

>being this salty over a taco bowl
Sad!

If Trump stops being an asshole, then you have nothing to worry about.

That's how the game is played
We can't have him
It looks like he's wasting his chance before he really gets it

>most of my liberal friends are saying that they are "willing to give trump a chance."

Be prudent around liberals, they are all but Pharisees. They are likely feigning this if only because they once demanded Republicans give Obama "a chance" - twice. They are just waiting for their gods in the media to manufacture an apparently sound or solid excuse for them to openly hate and reject Trump and Republicans.

That being said, just keep dropping red pills. Remember that modern "liberalism" is in fact contrary and hostile to the actual interests of virtually everyone, be it their freedom and independence - especially to change their minds and de-convert from Leftism.

not sure if autistic or just finnish

This is because most liberals, much like most conservatives, are rational and mature adults. It's only those extremes on either ends that are totally blind and unwilling to except anything but their own way twats.

wtf I love taco bowls now

It drove them insane because it meant Trump had read their emails before wikileaks released them.

Call them racist misogynist nazis for goving drumpf a chance

>question is how long will this last?
About 8 years, whether they like it or not

If they're not willing it's not like they can do anything about it. It doesn't matter what they or even we want.

>day one of the trump presidency
>trump does not shake the hand of a passing mexican gardener

THATS IT WE GAVE HIM A CHANCE FUCK OFF RACIST REEEEEEEE

people who are that easily swayed shouldn't be allowed to hold political opinions. if you have convictions you should stick to them. otherwise they're bullshit.

I love Samantha B, she did shillery though

most liberals and conservatives don't follow politics at all and as such they don't really give a shit about it.

Remember when those Tea Party folks rioted in the streets after the election in 2008?

Neither do I.

One of my friends said he was done "giving Trump a chance" when Trump tweeted how he felt about flag burning.

I know he's lying, though; he had no plans to give Trump a chance.

> Liberals
>commies
> rational
Lel

Which timeline am I in? I vividly remember going to a tea party rally in April of 2008.

It won't last. The more Hilary's lead in the popular vote climbs the more people will show their anger.
Trump is going to go in with little support which I predict will evaporate further as he proves his incompetence.
During that time I hope the Democrats are as obstructionist as possible. It worked for the Republicans.

>more people will show their anger

Nobody cares about the popular vote. Hillary ran up the score in California and New York City, so what. Republicans control 75% of state legislatures, an absurd number of governorships, both houses of Congress, and the White House.

I could understand some anger if the electoral vote was close, but she got blown out. She lost every single swing state, except for Virginia, which she won entirely because the governor gave 50000 felons a pardon just before the election.

>Democrats should be as obstructionist as possible

Please, please, please do this. I can't wait for the Senate to get rid of the filibuster. Democrats trying to shut down the government or other tactics simply won't work for them. The Republican base hates the federal government, so threatening to shut it down plays to them. The urban poor who make up the Democratic base will freak out if they even think their gibmedat checks aren't coming because Democrats shut down the government.

Democrats also have twice as many seats in the Senate up for reelection as Republicans in 2018. Republicans always win midterms because the old white people turn out. It's going to be another landslide in 2018.

I'm not contesting he won the election, he didn't win the people, just the right people.

>no one cares about the popular vote
I believe 65,435,318 people do.

>because Democrats shutdown the government.
There are plenty of other ways to be obstructionist and to frame the situation favorably.

Hillary's margin of victory in NYC alone was over 3 million. I'm sure it was similar in California. The only people who give a shit that she won the popular vote are those two geographic groups. He won the rest of the country.

Honestly, nobody was enthusiastic about her anyway. Maybe there are a few hard-line Hillary folks who are pissed, but there aren't many.

Im a liberal and I gave Trump a chance by voting for him in the primary and in the general.

So I guess he has four years. So far he's off to a great start what with bringign all these jobs back home.

Trump will definitely do things on the ID politics front that will piss them off. He just needs to do other things on other fronts that will balance it out. The way he lashed out at Boeing and China should help.

The good thing is that the media will keep bashing Trump, but over time, the liberals will realize they no longer agree with the media.

Where can I get a kebab in America? We don't have muslims here...

The best timeline. That other guy is also obviously retarded.

>Liberals hates Trump
BAD!
>Liberals willing to give him a chance
BAD!

And you people still wonder why everybody thinks that you are reverse SJW.

I voted for Obama twice and I changed party affiliation to vote for Trump in the primaries then voted for Trump again in the general. 65% something of millennials may be cucked for Democrats according to exit polls, but I'm not part of that percentage.

30% is incidentally the same percentage as Hispanics who voted for Trump.

Checked
Kek obviously wants us all to enjoy taco bowls together

but you have niggers, don't know which is worse

You didn't answer the question. It's like you wanted to just shitpost and not actually talk about anything.

kek, don't know where to get kebab in america, taccos are way better anyway, but if you want mudshit food i guess you would have to open your own restaurant

You already HAVE cried and moaned worse than the right wingers ever did. Did you forget about the protests already?

Na I don't actually want to try one, I was merely asking since I hear Europeans on here always say how they want to kill all mudslimes but at least their kebabs are good, especially when drunk at 3 in the morning.

I've had a gyro before way back. Isn't that almost the same thing? Just that kebabs have halal meat (no pork I guess?) Gyros are Greek aren't they? How they develop so similar a food to mudshits? Is it the proximity and wars throughout history?

give your friends a chance.

Normie Democrats will be fine with Trump

Normie Democrats are also going to put SJW's in their grave in the next 4 years